PDA

View Full Version : Ban request

Nephastor
2013-11-11, 01:04
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/profile/2409564842

This dude was disrespecting our gaming comunity on honey badgers, he was more than familiar with our clan since he even stated out to me ''isnt this a server you wouldnt play on like those rules you guys have of no c4 on flag cars''

''OG is a bunch of fools''

I also found suspicious that he was only using his deagle during the matches there, and a shotgun when having a rpk in his hands but he never shoots with it.
Checked his profile, dude has way too suspicious stats... i guess he uses the 870 to ''mask'' his aimbot..

NIKISHOOTER
2013-11-11, 10:36
What is he talking in other servers about OG that doesnt metter cos we cant stop that, but if he do that wile playing in our servers then we can make a move. And about his suspicious stats Skinny has his last word, but i also believe only if we see him in our servers.

Cheers!

Player
2013-11-11, 11:35
I dont see anything suspicious with his stats.

SkinnyG
2013-11-11, 13:20
Carlo,

I appreciate what you are trying to do, garding OG from negative "marketing".

But let me break down the 2 issues here:

- Chat behaviour offensive to OG on HB server:
Anyone can vent their thoughts anywhere.
If they do it in OG server there can be consequences since we moderate it.
If they do it elsewhere on a forum or such, we can react to it to disarm the negative content of such a statement, or ask the forum moderator to look into it.
If we were to ban every one that ever said anything wrong about OG anywhere....... Â*

In this case it would have been good admining if a HB moderator/admin had stepped in and told him not to flame HB or any other clan/community on their server (which I expect of you guys to do on our servers as well!).
Unfortunately they did not, or there was no HB admin online to do that.

Stats:
Deagle:
His Deagle stats are very good, but not impossible without cheating. I normally compare stats to other players I know of whom I am certain are not cheating.
E.g. compare the Deagle stats with those of RPG.

RPK:
If you look in his stats/weapons, his main weapon is the 870 Combat. This fits with what you saw.
His second weapon is the Deagle, and third weapon the RPK (with CQC ammo and tactical stock).
This says to me that he is a CQC fighter, who loves to fight on short ranges.
He does not seem to spray and pray, but seems to decide every time IF he is going to fire.
This also explains the high accuracy of the RPK, since he uses it on very short range with a CQC ammo damage.

Screenshots: PBScreens has a file on his screenshots that is larger than what you see on the T4G browser plugin.
They have 50 screens, of which non are cropped or color matched.

Ardeebee81 might just be sad he can't use his terrorist jeep anymore (his name rings a bell to me anyway, but I can't put my finger on why.....).