PDA

View Full Version : Wargaming at Reboot InfoGamer in Zagreb, Croatia, November

Delano1984
2013-11-08, 09:47
Ever wished we attended an event in Croatia or at least somewhere nearby? Well wish no longer, because we’ll be attending Reboot InfoGamer 2013 at Zagreb Fair in Zagreb, Croatia between November 14th and 17th!

Reboot InfoGamer is the largest and most exciting gaming fair in the Balkans and Adriatic region and it will feature displays from many major publishers and developers, including Wargaming.

This year Reboot InfoGamer will be bigger than ever before, with over 3,000 meters of exhibition space! Wargaming will be there with a special gaming area featuring World of Tanks and World of Warplanes, and attended by staff from Wargaming Europe. All the details about the fair can be found on their official site.

As well as the opportunity to play our games, we’ll also be organizing a lot of special giveaway events and you could be in for a chance to win some really amazing prizes: premium gaming laptops from MSI!

Location Â* Â* : Â* Â* Zagreb Fair
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Avenija Dubrovnik 15
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*HR-10020
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Zagreb

Date Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* : Â* Â*Thursday November 14 to Sunday November 17

Transport Â* : Â* Â*Tram, Bus, Car, Taxi ( details : http://www.zv.hr/default.aspx?id=3382&id2=173 )

Tickets Â*: Â* Â*Available on the day of the show, at the entrance.

Facebook Â*: Â* Â*https://www.facebook.com/rebootmag

Are you interested in attending? We certainly hope you are.

See you there!

Burning
2013-11-08, 11:43
I wonder, does anybody except you even play World of Tanks anymore?

Delano1984
2013-11-08, 12:10
yes some other players,still playing

Rustynail
2013-11-09, 17:20
I play it too =) but iam not longer a part of OG, so its a good game. but sometimes the servers are laggy, and many RED BARONS! =D

zladuric
2013-11-11, 12:50
@Delano, you're going to be there? How can I find you, I'm also from Zagreb, I might pop in...

Delano1984
2013-11-11, 15:22
No im posted it because there a some gamers from croatia in OG.
Not all WOT gamers read the worldoftanks.eu topics
Thats why im post it ÂÂ*:D
(Story its copy and paste to this site)

zladuric
2013-11-12, 00:24
Gamers from Croatia, who are you? You gonna be at Infogamer? Wanna meet up there?

Veviistyle
2013-11-13, 10:16
Im from slovenia so zagreb is still close to me :D Maybe i will atend :D Horrible Camel is somvhere from croatia, Darko is from Petrinja also close :D

zladuric
2013-11-14, 22:21
Is somebody going to be there tomorrow?+-