PDA

View Full Version : ShoX - Friendly Scrim (BF4) - Low Level - Mixed Format

nagdamnit
2013-11-06, 15:52
Looking for a friendly, low-mid level match if you guys are interested. We have done these in the past and we have both always tried to ensure the teams were balanced so I would like to keep that going if you guys are interested.

I am looking to organise a scrim for the not so powerful players. For the more average among us. Those that are being crippled with age (or children). I spose we'd need to exclude the really heavy hitters and watch the balance, but that is something we can discuss well before hand.

I'm easy on format, server, structure, size and date. If its not a good time, well I'm just catching up again to see if you want to kick something off for BF4 going forward.

Clan name: Team AfterShocks

Clan Website: http://team-aftershocks.com

Team size: 5v5 (defuse), 8v8 + Commander (Obliteration) though as we have done in the past, we can ramp it up or down to facilitate fluctuating numbers)

Game types: I'm easy really. Would like to try Obliteration but if numbers are low we could have a look at defuse.

you can contact me on battlelog (nagdamnit), but I'll try to keep an eye on this thread every day or so

macgyver1969
2013-11-06, 18:13
Hello nagdamnit.

Nice to hear from ShoX again. We will talk about it here at OG and get back to you asap.

Vercetti
2013-11-06, 18:49
We are sub-low level, is that also ok? ÂÂ*:lol:

nagdamnit
2013-11-07, 12:32
Look don't worry too much about the skill level. Our guys on average have a K:D from 0.75 to 1.5. With a few players pushing those above or below that.

I spose I'd look to keep the power players away from this one as these kinda or players dominate these scrims too much. Either that are put them in an environment where they cant dominate e.g. put your infantry guy with 2billion hours and a K:D of 60:0, into a jet and tell him hes not allowed leave it ................ ever.

Anyhoo, no rush either way. I'll keep an eye on the thread, or you can give me a shout.

Vercetti
2013-11-07, 13:46
I'll swing by TS to say hello the coming days (to cptblobs aswell) :)

de-pizzabezorger
2013-11-07, 15:27
if you can wait a year the worst player here can help but my drivers need to come from the USA and are ariving around christmas!

Burning
2013-11-07, 16:22
if you can wait a year the worst player here can help but my drivers need to come from the USA and are ariving around christmas!

drivers lol?
You can just download drivers for your hardware

de-pizzabezorger
2013-11-07, 17:27
ah dammed i mean my CPU AKA grapic card!

Burning
2013-11-07, 17:39
ah dammed i mean my CPU AKA grapic card!
CPU = Central Processing Unit (Aka Processor)
GPU = Graphical Processing Unit (Aka, Graphics-card)

I figured you meant something else haha, I was already thinking, what could he wait for? Disks with drivers? 8O

Anyway,going a bit off-topic here.

On-topic: Sounds like a great idea, a clanmatch for the less 'gifted' among us. I think that could be a lot of fun for everybody. Add some spectator slots so people can watch :D

error.exe
2013-11-07, 17:57
Sounds like a great idea, already looking forward to this war.

@Pizza; just stop. ÂÂ*:lol:

0daro0
2013-11-08, 01:08
Nice!

I WANT MY CARD ^^

but nice to have some fight on the battlefield i missed this allot with Bf3

it was always fun :D