PDA

View Full Version : Community war?

FoxMulder
2013-10-29, 22:58
Would be fun to play a community war against another community. Just for fun. Like against 9Lives perhapt.

Shadowfox
2013-10-30, 00:40
Last time I checked 9Lives has nothing close to a war-ready community team.
ShoX maybe, we had some against them in bf3?

Caveman
2013-10-30, 06:11
Mayby wait a tiny bit to we all know the game a bit.
We have members that don't even played the game yet.

Arkaine
2013-10-30, 09:55
Yeah we some members who wait patiently for release and dont tamper with VPN servers...

Eindbaas
2013-10-30, 11:47
we should sign up to league's like clanbase etc. once we all got the game up and running

error.exe
2013-10-30, 17:39
Would be fun to play a community war against another community. Just for fun. Like against 9Lives perhapt.

I would suggest to first coming on teamspeak more often FoxMulder.. playing in a clanwar requires a 'team' to functions well together. At this point I have not played one single round with you yet.

Also lets first get our own servers up, get players war-ready (like Shadowfox said) and get to know the game better, like cave pointed out.

FoxMulder
2013-10-30, 22:39

I would suggest to first coming on teamspeak more often FoxMulder.. playing in a clanwar requires a 'team' to functions well together. At this point I have not played one single round with you yet.

Also lets first get our own servers up, get players war-ready (like Shadowfox said) and get to know the game better, like cave pointed out.

Hmm, we've played several times together with the beta actually. But true, I haven't been on TS since the beta stopped.

Obviously I will be active as soon as the game is actually out :)

I even asked two friends to join up and I'm only making suggestions like this to show I'm rather dedicated :)

I want to be a valuable member of this community.

FoxMulder
2013-11-28, 18:28
Or maybe an internal OG match? Like a friendly? There's seems to enough OG players :)

0daro0
2013-11-28, 23:20
GOGOGOGO ! ^^

FoxMulder
2013-11-30, 11:54

Okay. I will

I have had (past tense) reasons not to, but fuck excuses right?

I'll be there

Claudio_aka_Du0
2013-12-03, 22:59
hey guys, I think everyone knows me a little.

Anyway me and my clan-chief have bought bf4 (and some more mates will probably take it) so, in case of pcws, you can also count on us :)

Valheru73
2013-12-04, 08:56
Hi Claudio!

We had some fun scrims against you guys in bf3 and I'm looking forward to play against you guys again when more of your mates have made the transition to bf4.

Nice to see you on our servers too btw ÂÂ*:D

Yepp3r
2013-12-04, 17:43
Hi Claudio!

We had some fun scrims against you guys in bf3 and I'm looking forward to play against you guys again when more of your mates have made the transition to bf4.

Nice to see you on our servers too btw Â*:D

Sounds interesting. I played with Claudio the other day, nice fella, but what clan was it?

Valheru73
2013-12-05, 14:29
I think they were called RTP - Ready to Play. Italian clan if I remember correctly. Mature ppl so the "bullshit factor" was minimal before and between rounds which is always a big plus in my book. ÂÂ*:)

JimDijkstra86NL
2013-12-06, 00:43
Hi guys

Claudio is indeed a clan staff @ [RTP] (Ready-To-Play) in wich we had a couple of wars against in the past.
He indeed would like ÂÂ*to continue that in the future.
would be nice if 3 or 4 guys could step up as squad leaders like we had last time.
Why 4?, well a couple spare never hurts.
And someone to organize it again, i dont mind to when online.
As long as i got someone to replace me, then heck yeah ofcourse i'll do it!

Claudio_aka_Du0
2013-12-06, 02:42
Thanks for the compliments. I'm very happy to have met you guys.. I can say about you the same said by valheru. We spent a lot of good time playing togheter and I think we will continue to spend more and more :D

About to play against: Me and the clan-chief have to see how many ppl of our clan will get the game, but, unfortunately, we don't think we will start to make recruitmen in order to enlarge the squad because, at the moment, many of us has no time like before (for example, in my case.. I'm managing to get the bachelor's degree in time... Industrial Engineering, a lot of fun :P).

This is our new teamspeak's server ip: hostgame.it:9988
Obviously feel free to join if you want :D

One thing about the clan: there are 3 games the clan is playing and probably someone doesn't know you.. If asked just say you are friend of mine ;)