PDA

View Full Version : Battelfield Premium Cheap ? (asking)

0daro0
2013-10-29, 21:12
Hey guys,

since people get cheap keys is there one for Premium ? does it matter which language you buy ?

or just 50euro ? true origin

FoxMulder
2013-10-29, 21:53
g2play or http://www.kinguin.net/

Just make sure you get the EU version (if you live in the EU). Russian version won't work unless you trick Origin with a Russian VPN.

Also, if I were you I wouldn't buy Premium right away. You're paying full price for something that isn't even out yet. I might even suck (who knows right)

I bought BF3 premium when al but the last DLC pack was released for 15 euro... (on Origin)

And why not? If you buy premium now, you can't play it anyway. Better wait until it's out and by then you'll be able to buy at less then half price. I got it early this year for 15 euro.

Burning
2013-10-29, 22:20
Go with the mexican proxy thing, Valheru did it.

it costs around 23 euros in mexico.
Some guide around here somewhere.

0daro0
2013-10-29, 23:04
i need EU version, i dont mind about not having the DLC's yet. its just then i dont have to order them anymore. i will just get them after the DLC come out.

but just looking first where to get it. and i need EU version

Burning
2013-10-29, 23:22
i need EU version, i dont mind about not having the DLC's yet. its just then i dont have to order them anymore. i will just get them after the DLC come out.

but just looking first where to get it. and i need EU version

There is no such thing as a EU version. Premium is a digital only DLC pack.
The Mexican versions are just multi language versions just like the British, Dutch, US, etc versions.
Only asian and russian versions are not in english. You can perfectly get the Mexican version, the cheapest one, it's officially on Origin and it's in english.

Eindbaas
2013-10-30, 11:55
I bought mine here for 35 euro's:

http://www.allcdkey.com/EUR/Battlefield-4-Premium-CD-Key.html

They will not send out the premium key untill 11/09/2013, but I also bought the game itself there and already received it so I can confirm that store is legit.