PDA

View Full Version : This has happened..)

bebe
2013-10-28, 14:49
I just got my PC! It is good enough to play BF4 on Ultra or near.
Thanks Gert for advices : )

So I might leave P4F for a little while. Just have to pre order BF since not much time left. I always have some problems with payments, hope I can solve it faster.

And another thing.. I can be on TS and play without getting blue screens : ))

That's all, I wanted to share with you guys these great news for me : )

SkinnyG
2013-10-28, 15:37
Weheee bebe, welcome to the end of your life (at least that is what you allways said as to why you would NOT get a new PC Â*:lol: )

It will be good to hear you in Teamspeak bro, no matter if it is in the P4F or BF4 channel 8)

bebe
2013-10-28, 16:38
Weheee bebe, welcome to the end of your life (at least that is what you allways said as to why you would NOT get a new PC Â*:lol: )

It will be good to hear you in Teamspeak bro, no matter if it is in the P4F or BF4 channel 8)

Yea lol.. winter's coming, life's over : ) gaming and working only..

BTW Ive bought gtx760(not 660 like I wanted) like you said! Ive found it in store!

Spray
2013-10-29, 11:32
Barbie is gono be on ts No way! :D

bebe
2013-10-29, 12:58
Yes, Ahmed : )
btw maybe I stay in P4F for a little.. coz I feel my self as a noob.. I cant kill anybody.. and everybody kill me

NIKISHOOTER
2013-11-13, 08:55
@ bebe: Â* Â*Slow replay but i dont know how did i miss your post

about Battlefield : Did you feel that bro ? Ask me about BF3 .... biggest noob in the world.

Worst score in first 72 hours of playing was 5/70 Â* 8O lol. And most interesting thing is that i found some server when its some kind of auto command of general admin , and when you die like 10 times and it says to ALL : "can someone please teach NIKI how to shoot with gun cos he just died 10 times in a row" .... hehhehehee crappy things around on BF3 lol.

Anyway im very glad you bought new PC ;)

I'm gone do that soon and i think im gone buy same grafic card as yours. Burning already made one configuration for me like 3 months ago lol. So.... i believe im gone play with new PC before NEW Â*YEAR Â* "hope so", anddddddd maybe im coming to feel BF4 with all of you ;).

Burning
2013-11-13, 09:51
@ bebe: Â* Â*Slow replay but i dont know how did i miss your post

about Battlefield : Did you feel that bro ? Ask me about BF3 .... biggest noob in the world.

Worst score in first 72 hours of playing was 5/70 Â* 8O lol. And most interesting thing is that i found some server when its some kind of auto command of general admin , and when you die like 10 times and it says to ALL : "can someone please teach NIKI how to shoot with gun cos he just died 10 times in a row" .... hehhehehee crappy things around on BF3 lol.

Anyway im very glad you bought new PC ;)

I'm gone do that soon and i think im gone buy same grafic card as yours. Burning already made one configuration for me like 3 months ago lol. So.... i believe im gone play with new PC before NEW Â*YEAR Â* "hope so", anddddddd maybe im coming to feel BF4 with all of you ;).
That needs to be updated, lot of stuff changed in 3 months :)

bebe
2013-11-13, 11:58
@NIKI

Hey mate)
Yes, at first I felt myself as a complete noob, but things are getting better with time and when I made some configurations of my PC for BF4.. My scores are not negative now in most of rounds, not like when I just started, when I was only getting negative scores.

And.. no need to hurry, bro, game is so unfinished.. tonns of bugs and errors..
You have time : )
I feel now as beta testing still continues in BF4.. and we all are testers..

icuidid
2013-11-13, 12:56
glad to see you have a new pc and we might get to see you a little more on t/s.?

bebe
2013-11-13, 16:44
Alex, not sure now..
I might leave OG next month, servers setup are not for me.. only one conquest server and its based in USA where I have 250+ ping..

RPGforYOU
2013-11-13, 17:51
Alex, not sure now..
only one conquest server and its based in USA where I have 250+ ping..

OG1 is conquest in Germany ... ping should be better in that one!
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/14a0212d-6dd9-4d54-8c77-bc0c8f467770/

NIKISHOOTER
2013-11-14, 09:59
@bebe

How should i accept this word : "I might leave OG next month" ??? ÂÂ*What kind of leaving is this ?

NIKISHOOTER
2013-11-14, 10:10
@Burning.... no worries, i am gone talk with you when im gone decide 100% to buy new PC which is gone happened very soon. We can make new updates in 20minutes i believe so ;). Thanks in advance :D !

bebe
2013-11-14, 13:54
@RPG
Thank you, Michiel, I will try this one!

@Niki
If the server Mic gave is ok for my ping, I wont leave ofc : )

BTW no jokes, but playing BF4 is harder not because the lack of skill only.. all about ping.. some server hosts dont even accept people with a ping higher than 100 : ( they kick automatically

error.exe
2013-11-14, 14:29
Bebe, you first need to come on our teamspeak. Then I will show you the way to our Conquest server. Located in Germany (same as the bf p4f OG3).

bebe
2013-11-14, 17:03
@Jim

I have been there already.. pure hell in flood zone : ) 48 players, death comes from all sides..

to early for me to play on OG1 : (

error.exe
2013-11-14, 17:28
haha I understand bebe.
Well, let me know if you want to do some teamplay in other servers.
Ill join you if your on teamspeak.