PDA

View Full Version : Ea Is awsome?

Spray
2013-10-24, 21:28
Do You guys Think EA Will carry On these Updates or Not?

Burning
2013-10-24, 21:32
EA is one of the worst companies ever.
So EA is definitely NOT awesome

I think (my honest grim opinion) that they will balance stuff, people will love them ,spend loads of $$$$$. They will bring out new weapons, obviously OP. People will massively buy them, then they will balance them. Then just Repeat the process.
The Free2Play titles are their biggest cash cows so they will surely not let them die.

error.exe
2013-10-24, 22:23
EA is one of the worst companies ever.
So EA is definitely NOT awesome

I think (my honest grim opinion) that they will balance stuff, people will love them ,spend loads of $$$$$. They will bring out new weapons, obviously OP. People will massively buy them, then they will balance them. Then just Repeat the process.
The Free2Play titles are their biggest cash cows so they will surely not let them die.

This.

Spend 5 guys working on Play4free, balance some shit, push out a new weapon or two. Perhaps even a map if lucky.
Then abandon the game again for a year or so.

Rinse... and repeat.

But... its better then nothing I guess. And I am glad they finally after two years started the balancing process.

Spray
2013-10-26, 12:33
Burning = Ea Hater =)

Lols

Burning
2013-10-26, 14:06
Burning = Ea Hater =)

Lols

Pretty much yea, with good reason too!
EA has destroyed all their franchises by milking them into oblivion, Need for Speed, Medal of Honor, Crysis, Mass Effect, Deadspace.

EA was voted Worst Company of the Year , twice, in the US. So I guess I am not the only one who shares that opinion ^_^

bebe
2013-10-26, 14:22
Author of this topic is a troll

Nephastor
2013-10-26, 14:55
They didnt screw up mass effect lol...it may have gotten a bit boring with the third one but its still a good game.

Burning
2013-10-26, 15:08
They didnt screw up mass effect lol...it may have gotten a bit boring with the third one but its still a good game.
ME3 was a good game, but it was rushed, guess why? Because EA is standing there with it's whip to force the release date.
Game is rushed towards the end, you can see that. That Bioware had to quickly finish the last part of the game including the ending. The game had micro-transactions in the form of boxes.

Not to mention the series progressively got casual and noob friendly, to ,voila, address a bigger audience for maximum $$$$$.
Mass Effect 1 was a true RPG. Mass Effect 2 was already more of a action game. ME3 even more.

Spray
2013-10-27, 09:38
Author of this topic is a troll

-.-

XxDutchxGreedxX
2013-10-27, 11:46
Mahh they've failed quite a few times over the years but i still have hopes for C&C lol.... when it turns into a cash based game they'll lose a huge fanbase which is sad for them (:

Spray
2013-10-28, 08:00
FAMAS = USELESS!

Strechea
2013-10-28, 13:03
ME3 was a good game, but it was rushed, guess why? Because EA is standing there with it's whip to force the release date.
Game is rushed towards the end, you can see that. That Bioware had to quickly finish the last part of the game including the ending. The game had micro-transactions in the form of boxes.

Not to mention the series progressively got casual and noob friendly, to ,voila, address a bigger audience for maximum $$$$$.
Mass Effect 1 was a true RPG. Mass Effect 2 was already more of a action game. ME3 even more.

They spend more money on promoting rather than developing it