PDA

View Full Version : Ban Request- mechannnic - Offensive language

Macracanthis
2013-10-21, 10:57
Player: mechannnic
When?: 21/10/2013, 9.12 am (+1 hour for netherlands)
Where: OG#7 masthuur only
Reason for ban: Offensive language

Further info: ÂÂ*I was playing on OG7 and afther a while the guy mechannic couldnt handle that everyone killed him , he tryed /adminban etc afther that he starded to rage you can look at the screen what i mean

SkinnyG
2013-10-21, 11:59
Thanks for the report.

We normally don't ban just for some bad chat language, but kick him instead.
Since you do not have moderator rights, the thing for you to normally do would be to ask a staff member in Teamspeak to kick him for you.

If there are none present, like this morning probably, then a post like this could be helpfull. At least we will know who is making trouble for future sentencing.

In this particular case I had a good look through the chat logs and found that he also makes racist remarks, not only on OG7 but also on OG1.
Because of that I have now banned him from both servers. He has not played on any other server, so I am not able to find him in the user databas on the other servers.

Regarding moderator rights: you applied for membership for OG weeks ago, but have not yet received the mandatory introduction talk to start your trial period, which therefore has not started yet.
If you are still interested in membership, I suggest you get in Teamspeak and find me, Vevi or Alex for that talk.

We will unfortunately have to close your application in the near future if you do not seek us out on TS.

Cya!

bebe
2013-10-21, 13:33
I can say this guy is a well known idiot on the russians forums we have about P4F.
Not a first screen I see with such action. Hope karma will fuck him soon.
He says this shit constantly and should be banned with no doubt at all.

Sorry for my lingo.