PDA

View Full Version : BF4 settings editor!!!

Caveman
2013-10-09, 18:19
Guys if you wanna edit your gamesettings the easy way.
Tried it and works like a charm.

http://battlefield.realmware.co.uk/bf4-settings-editor/downloads

Gisse
2013-10-09, 19:11
Any problem with PunkBuster?

Burning
2013-10-09, 19:23
Any problem with PunkBuster?

It just alters the useroption files. Those can be edited to your liking. They contain all settings that you have personally. And also ones that don't have a ingame slider/button but still can be edited. I've used BF3's settings editor for ages and never had any issues.

error.exe
2013-10-09, 21:37
So if I cant add a key binding to my mouse in bf4 with the regular settings panel, I would be able to do so with this programm?

Burning
2013-10-09, 23:20
So if I cant add a key binding to my mouse in bf4 with the regular settings panel, I would be able to do so with this programm?

No it's more for graphical settings, sensitivity. FPS counters etc

I don't know if it does keybinds, maybe. Never looked at that when I used it.

Darkness
2013-10-10, 07:40
damn i need extra low option...

SkinnyG
2013-10-10, 16:28

No it's more for graphical settings, sensitivity. FPS counters etc

I don't know if it does keybinds, maybe. Never looked at that when I used it.

Tried it, love it!

It DOES do keybinds, which means you actually do not have to idle in a server to setup your keybindings (never understood how someone could have thought of that bad approach anyway) !

Hersh
2013-10-10, 18:15
Maybe the key bindings will help me with some of my issues..

Caveman
2013-10-10, 18:48
And you can save profiles so when the game is updated you still have all your settings 8)

Caveman
2013-10-31, 05:09
http://battlefield.realmware.co.uk/bf4-settings-editor/downloads

New release is out! Please be aware that windows 7 users can disable dirextx 11.1
That might resolve a bunch of crashes.

Zulu_Six
2013-10-31, 11:57
Hi Cave,

I used the proggie and it works like a charm! Could use some advice on the settings though. What would you recommend for an old fart like me so I can see the enemy the quickest?

Right now I have everthing on high but find it difficult to spot enemy soldiers. What can I turn off to have a slight advantage?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Happy Hunting, Six

Caveman
2013-11-02, 20:48
BF4 Settings Editor V1.1 just got out today

Here is the full list of changes for this version.

Features:
You can now view and configure multiple key bindings for each control. For example, you could set the Z, K, and P keys all to the “Jump” action. Please note that this only works for buttons, not axis controls; this is due to a limitation in Battlefield 4.
Added a donation button to the About window.
Added a Fixes section, where you can read about the included fixes and workarounds for various Battlefield 4 problems.
Added a toggleable game fix for freelook, which removes the need for using the Freelook (Hold) button.
Added a game fix for the Freelook (Hold) control, which is normally hard-coded (locked) to a specific joystick key (the left trigger for Xbox 360 controllers) in Battlefield 4. This game bug has caused many players to have problems with their throttle down control.
Added game fixes for the following controls, which are bugged/broken in the Battlefield 4 in-game menu:Select gadget 1.
Toggle gadget 1.
Spectator free camera rotate up.
Spectator free camera rotate down.
Spectator free camera rotate right.
Spectator free camera rotate left.

Fixes:
Fixed an issue where the default key bindings would not be completely overwritten when there were multiple key bindings by default.
Fixed an issue with the invert vertical tank look setting.
Fixed a text mistake on the Help tab.
Removed the Gunner key bindings, as they are sadly no longer working in the current version of Battlefield 4. Gunner positions use the key bindings from the Vehicles tab.

Improvements:
Improved the look and feel of the GUI.
A message box is now displayed when loading a profile.
Renamed the “Toggle weapon light” key binding to “Toggle weapon accessory”, to indicate that it can also be used to toggle magnifiers, canted iron sights, etc.

DOWNLOAD: http://battlefield.realmware.co.uk/bf4-settings-editor/downloads