PDA

View Full Version : Buy BF4 cheap and safe. Tried myself with FIFA14 and it work

FoxMulder
2013-10-05, 21:45
Sorry for repost. But I felt the need to make a decent post instead of burying it in another post. You want BF4 for a fair price? (digital only, you only get the key in your e-mail)

Buy it a G2PLAY

It's a Polish webstore. In Poland games are cheaper. Normally stores around the world adjust their prices when selling in other (wealthier) regions.

These smart Polish guys don't. They sell keys at Polish prices worldwide. They are 100% reliable (at least in the EU, I can't speak for nations that aren't part of the EU)

You pay with Euro's (I prefer paypal) and about an hour later you get the serial key in you mailbail box.

How does this work? These guys buy games in bulk from Polish retailers. (Legally!)

However in those countries everything is much cheaper (ie a vodka there is the same price as a cola or a beer in Belgium. A Vodka in Belgium is 4 to 5 times as expesive)

Long story short. Poland is cheap. These guys know that so they sell their very cheap games to us a regular cheap prices and still make nice profit.

Also, they have shipping cost. They usually buy a load of boxed games and instead of sending you the box, they just send you the key which then you can enter in Steam or Origin.

They also have an excellent helpdesk just in case (One time I got a key for a different game, it was no problem and I got a good key within minutes (during office hours ofc)

Check it!

I just bought FIFA14 for 32,99 EURO. On Origin it costs 49,99 euro

G2PLay
Battlefield 4 EA Origin Key Pre-order: €42.99
Battlefield 4 + China Rising DLC EA Origin Key Pre-order €47.99
Battlefield 4 Premium DLC EA Origin Key Pre-order €44.99 (DLC and Premium upgrade only)
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition EA Origin Key Pre-order €79.99

Origin (please note that these are prices from Belgium)

Battlefield 4 Standard: €59,99
Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe: €69.99
Battlefield 4 Premium DLC EA Origin: €49.99 (DLC and Premium upgrade only)
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition: Not for sale as a bundle. Buy BF4 Deluxe and Premium upgrade seperate: €130,97

If you want BF4 Premium you buy it for 79 dollar at G2play or for 131 dollar at Origin. Shop smart, shop G2play*

* There are other shops that have these discounts, but I always use this one, but I was sceptic at first but I always got my stuff so I keep going there. Even there are even cheapers alternative.
If you're really cheap, buy from Russian stores and use a VPN (But unless you don't know what you're doing stick with G2play).

I do not work for said company, so don't accuse for advertising. Just a handy tip to get BF4 cheaper.

I never bought a game with a VPN because I've heard stories that it doens't always work well and you might lose your investment. Mostly it should work, but I don't feel it's worth the risk.

Other sites with cheaper alternatives are following. Although I haven't used any of them. Proceed at your own caution. G2Play is legit though. I bought tens of games from them.

http://digital.gamefly.co.uk/#!/search/battlefield%204

http://www.kinguin.net/category/2774/battlefield-4-china-rising-dlc-pre-order-ea-origin-key/

http://cdkeyprices.com/shopping?pto_q=battlefield+4

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/be/en/pc/games/shooter/battlefield-4/

Please pay attention to the currency. Some shops advertise in Dolllars while other use Euro or British Pound.

Hope I could save some of you some money. And I must stress. I have only used G2play. They work. ÂÂ*I never tried the others.

They also have a lot of other cheap triple A games.

Shadowfox
2013-10-06, 12:37
I just bought a BF4+Premium at G2Play.net (€80)

Gisse
2013-10-06, 14:08
I just bought a BF4+Premium at G2Play.net (€80)

You noob, you bought premium :p

FoxMulder
2013-10-06, 14:39
Maybe you'll get beta access to Battlefield 5 than

or rather Star Wars Battlefront, since that seems to be the next DICE game

Gisse
2013-10-06, 14:50

I am just poking Shadow because he was so furious when couple of us preordered BF4 when they started with pre ordering ;) Will get premium for sure in next couple weeks.

Burning
2013-10-06, 15:04

I am just poking Shadow because he was so furious when couple of us preordered BF4 when they started with pre ordering ;) Will get premium for sure in next couple weeks.

That is more because there was 0 info on the game and buying something blind basically gives publishers a free-card to do whatever they want :)
It encourages bad practices from dev's and publishers if they smell customers will throw money at it with the slightest hint of the game.
Now, you can play the game, see the game etc. Much more info to base your purchase on.

Thnx for the Post FOX. I'll look into this :)

Spray
2013-10-07, 17:57
Pre Ordered BF4 For £40

Good Deal?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-Arts-Battlefield-Xbox-360/dp/B00C0W6N5W

Safa246
2013-10-07, 23:58
That's for ÂÂ*xbox. I am buying it from Amazon in the UK. The current price is £31 for the normal game with the first DLC (China rising) and a Prima eguide. They say it should get here on launch date (it's the physical media version, although there is a code version for the same price).

zladuric
2013-10-08, 00:04
I'm confused, guys said Digital deluxe on teamspeak yesterday. Which one is it then, DD or premium?

I also need to find a way not to spend 120EUR on the game, but will probably fail :)

Burning
2013-10-08, 00:37
I'm confused, guys said Digital deluxe on teamspeak yesterday. Which one is it then, DD or premium?

I also need to find a way not to spend 120EUR on the game, but will probably fail :)

Thats easy
Get the normal edition ,since you get China Rising with the pre-order
Then wait till that comes out, and then get premium. ÂÂ*It maybe is a bit cheaper then but I don't know.

Also ordering a hardcopy from Amazon is cheaper than Origin.
You can also try one of the key sites.

FYI: Premium does NOT include the game, it's only the DLC's. So don't make the mistake of buying that and not the base game :)

FoxMulder
2013-10-08, 02:24
yes, if you want BF4 and the all DLC you need to buy both BF4 and BF4 premium

If you alread got BF4 and for some weird reason you want to buy the DLC already you need to buy BF4 premium

Altough I recommend waiting to buy BF4. DLC isn't out yet. It might be crap and even if it's good if you wait you'll get it cheaper.

I bought BF3 Premium for 15 euro. (and that's 15 euro wasted because I didn't like it. The only good part about BF3 premium was BF4 beta access. The full 3 extra days. Hooray!)

I strongly suggest not to buy premium at this point. Wait until it's it out so you know what the Premium DLC is all about and you can decide if it's your thing or not. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't. Don't buy until you get more info. ÂÂ*By then it was be cheaper as well. I only payed 15 euro for BF3 premium because the TANK based DLC seemd awesome. I wasn't , but at least I didn't wasted the full price. Back To Karkand was great though.

Caveman
2013-10-08, 06:22
Origin all the way babe 8)

zladuric
2013-10-08, 14:34
Yeah well. I'll buy the game, and probably the Premium, like most of you guys, but I don't know whether to get premium now or later. But those answers were helpful, thanks.

zladuric
2013-10-08, 15:04
Well, ÂÂ*standard is preordered. Now we'll see.

error.exe
2013-10-08, 15:47
Well, Â*standard is preordered. Now we'll see.

Nice mate, few more weeks till the full game release. Its going to be Legen'wait for it'dary!

Origin all the way babe 8)

Aint no lie in that, Origin is the true origin of the game.
Then again, I understand that every euro saved is a good thing.

Eindbaas
2013-10-28, 17:13
I can confirm that buying bf4 from here: http://www.allcdkey.com/Battlefield-4-Battlefield-4-Premium-CD-Key.html

is working, I'm preloading my game right now. Battlefield 4 + battlefield 4 premium cost me a total of 70 euro's, thats 40 euro's cheaper than if you would buy it from origin (110 euro's)!

The website is really shady though and support is horrible, but in the end I did get my key and that is what counts.

Only buy if you are really short on cash and want to go to some trouble to get your key