PDA

View Full Version : Russian gamer [Ins] gets constantly autokicked at OG servers

komato3
2013-10-04, 20:22
Hi all!

I am writing this on behalf of my mate (his ingame nickname is Ins, profile: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/profile/2386300891).
We used to play a lot together on other servers before, and he really kicks ass. Playing with or against him is always a real challenge and great fun, for those who can handle guns the right way.

He's just posted an upset message at our BFP4F community:
http://vk.com/wall-21405288_193872
(mirror: http://vk.com/wall-21405288_193872)
Mentioning, that recently he gets constantly autokicked at OG servers for suspicious play.

Good players like us regularly get reported to T4G from time to time, and the reports are always taken off after another series of check ups and revision. I have looked through his PBSs (http://pbssv.herokuapp.com/og-1#!player/%5BIns%5D) and they are all OK (as always, I actually used to check Ins a few times before, when I just stumbled upon his dead eye pwnage). His stats are also just above average (KD ratio of 5 or 7 is quite ok, and the KD ratio of 51 with just 103 kills means that he used that gun as a secondary and died while holding some other gun). The ~25-30 accuracy and headshot rates is quite average for a skilled player. I can explain their low rates by his using a rapid aim reddot at cqc and mid ranges and spraying a lot.

I am also 99.9% sure that his gameplay is legit, because I used to pwn him quite a lot and it's hardly probably that he might use aimbot or even a macros. Killing him is quite possible in dueling situations at range of race to face, if you're good at tactics ot at least cautious enough.

You might also notice his using "M249 +3" LMG. Â*Piranha+Nemesis attachments give perfect result with rapid aim reddot. Precision barrel gives accuracy. Even a relaxed play with this gun will keep you more or less on top. And Ins is a skilled player.

That's it with my analysis. What about you, guys?
Could you explain a possible reason for banning him based just on someone's Suspicion?

I would really appreciate if you could have a look at all this.

Frag you later,
komato3.ru
aka Kinky!

SkinnyG
2013-10-04, 22:25
Hi Kinky,

I have been notified that OG1 is emptying regularly when INS is on, so, like you apparently had reasons in the past to check him, so did I.

Because of his in game scores, the most problematic stats were indeed the kill streak with PKM.
Now, I have no technical knowledge of the mechanism that you described (killing with a weapon, dying with other weapon), but it would mean that he was dual wielding guns (which he does according to his loadout).
The following is a general approach (because unfortunately we have no detailed info on the matches).
His total kills/minute = 2.7
His PKM kills/minute = 1.98

If that is his general numbers, dual wielding and being killed with other gun in hand would mean that for the other gun he has 2.7-1.98 = 0.72 kills/minute left for the second gun.

If his second gun was a LMG, none of his LMG stats would fit that number, since they are all somewhere between roughly 2 and 3.3 kills/minute.
In fact this also goes for his 93R. The only pistol that would fit that gap is the M9, but that has only 10 kills.

With this in mind his in game scores fell into that same doubt.

Anyway, knowing you are active on getting/keeping non wanted players off our servers, and you vouching for him now should be enough. I do hope however that the emptying effect is not structural. Playing on the server should be a nice experience for all there, of course taking into consideration that getting an ass whooping is always possible :wink:
Let me know if case he still has a problem.

orroz
2013-10-04, 22:25
i don´t see anything weird. the only thing that im reacting on his score at sharqi. 31k xp couldn´t be possible with out statspadding.

i got 33k but that was on dalian/rush with only 6 players and we were playing like 2hours or something

Nephastor
2013-10-05, 03:18
I've played with and against [Ins].
First time I met him I had no choice but to check him out, he had perfectly fine screenshots, nothing suspicious.
So i just kept it at ''Good player'' and continued playing, he does get alot and I seriously mean ALOT of people calling him a cheater. Which then leads to some chat chaos sometimes but nothing too hard that can't be handled.

My personal opinion is, hes a good player.
But it's up to the OG staff to decide what to do.

komato3
2013-10-05, 07:56
Thanks men, for your attention to this issue.
[Ins] asked me to thank you on his behalf.

Because of his in game scores, the most problematic stats were indeed the kill streak with PKM.
His total kills/minute = 2.7
His PKM kills/minute = 1.98
If that is his general numbers, dual wielding and being killed with other gun in hand would mean that for the other gun he has 2.7-1.98 = 0.72 kills/minute left for the second gun.
If his second gun was a LMG, none of his LMG stats would fit that number, since they are all somewhere between roughly 2 and 3.3 kills/minute. In fact this also goes for his 93R. The only pistol that would fit that gap is the M9, but that has only 10 kills.
With this in mind his in game scores fell into that same doubt.
There are different ways which may affect stats in different ways. Such as leaving the game while being just killed, before spawning. The death won't go to stats. You can imagine, that would not be a game, but a horrible jumping in and out, nothing interesting or worthy. But still that may be a cause of the ratio mismatch. And there may be some others more or less legit ways too.
Worth mentioning, his RKM shows some 103 kills only. I believe figures would change dramatically should he play RKM on a more regular basis. I myself ran through a project of getting 1000 kills with each gun on each char, so that the guns stats showed more or less reliable figures.

i don´t see anything weird. the only thing that im reacting on his score at sharqi. 31k xp couldn´t be possible with out statspadding.
i got 33k but that was on dalian/rush with only 6 players and we were playing like 2hours or something
As for the 30k+ bestscore, please note that it was earned at Sharqi-Rush (http://check.czechbattlefield.info/?URL=http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/profile/2386300891/318157061).
Rush games may last forever with just a few players on. I myself would rather choose a more populated server for a more tense play, but some people do like another.

Anyways, once again, thanks guys for your assistance.

Cheers!
Kinky!

komato3
2013-10-05, 13:58
Check this out, guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nt_lK-V5ow

RPGforYOU
2013-10-05, 19:15
As far as I checked thoroughly.

He is a good player and therefore should join again without getting kicked or banned.
Kick should have been removed Ă‚Â*and access should be open again.

(If not make another topic, for the rest this appeal is granted and given.)
/close