PDA

View Full Version : Driver Booster

Strechea
2013-09-14, 20:35
Download: http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/iobit_driver_booster.html

What does Driver Booster do?
Outdated drivers may heavily affect your PC performance and lead to system crashes. Driver Booster scans and identifies outdated drivers automatically, and downloads and installs the right update for you with just ONE click, saving you loads of time. Moreover, it's specially designed to tweak drivers for best gaming performance. It's the right tool to protect your PC from hardware failures, conflicts, and system crashes.

Features:
Automatically Identify Outdated Drivers
One-click Update for Maximum Hardware Performance
Specialized Driver Tweaking for Top Gaming Experience
Fast, Secure and Easy to Use

Driver Booster Update History v1.0:
Friendly Designed User Interface for Easier Understanding
One-Click Driver Updating for Maximum Hardware Performance
Specialized Driver Tweaking for Top Gaming Experience
High-Test Database Ensures the Steady and Secure of Driver Updating
Cloud Technology Automatically Ensures Database for Supported Devices are Always Up-to-Date
Silent Mode Automatically Updates Drivers in the Background
Supported Incremental Update Method to Save More Data
Enabled Upgrade Feature for up to 300% Faster Updating Speed
Supported 31 languages

Helps users update their computer drivers to the latest.
Driver Booster is a brand new driver updating tool. It protects your PC from hardware failures, conflicts, and resolves system crash problems caused by outdated drivers. All old drivers can be detected by simply clicking on the “Scan” button, and then you just need to click “Update All” button to refresh these outdated drivers. Compared with other driver updating tools, IObit Driver Booster can improve your PC performance for gaming as well

Force
2013-09-14, 22:38
Oke really Good, i will see if it will work !

Kerberos
2013-12-01, 16:30
wall ihave Â*a Â*atrange broblam Â*last 3 Â*days Â*avry time Â*i rebood Â*my PC is doing a windows Â*update and i lose Â*all my seetings Â*-browser-ts-favor book links Â*all of it ,,is doing deams Â*the Â*same Â*update all the Â*time Â*nay ideas??? re-install windows posible???