PDA

View Full Version : Warface Topic

MI-six
2013-09-05, 20:33
Warface is a browsergame runs thru Gface socialmedia like facebook or google+
After *some hours playing in the closed Beta.
I think for a free to play game its deserving a try out.

http://lojadejogos.imguol.com/games/53/banner_warface.jpg

What is the game all about

THE NEW WORLD ORDER
In the near future, a ruthless force known as Blackwood sweep aside people in their quest for profit, and only Warface – a group of elite ex-army personnel – can stop them. Fight the Blackwood threat in Co-op mode or pick either side in Versus play!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v22dT_I9NvI

Keep in mind it is still a free to play game.

You can play this game in Co-op and Versus (PvP) Also is there a war mode.

Co-op

Drop into conflict hotspots and join forces with friends to annihilate the enemy. Daily updates mean there’s always a new Co-op challenge in store as you hone your skills and earn rewards for teamwork or individual heroics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtKKM55BQa4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xns20s0HULw

Co-op you play in a group of five. there are three missions fromeasy to hard.
The hardes mission changs every day to normal en there will be a new mission.
You will get skill piont where you unlock wapons and Gear.
Naturally there is also a option to pay you way up.

So far keep in mind its a free game

Versus (PvP)

Face-off against rival Warface players in intense match-ups. New and classic game modes make for a Versus experience that will test veterans to their limits whilst still giving new players a shot at glory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xbsL8gJECI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0WrtKtZB64

With Pvp you can make your own server.
And set server to teamdeath match, Free for all, Plant the Bomb, Storm
Beside that you can also choose wich class you will have in that game.
so you can make a sniper only or with out the sniper class *8)
Classes:
-Rifleman
-Medic
-Engineer
-Sniper

Still keep it in mind its a free game

Next to this all there is a option
To make a group or join.
with this you can play in a warmode against a other group

And still its a free game. keep in mind *:roll:

There are rumors that this weekend it will be open Beta.
So go to this link: WarFace (http://www.warface.com/)

Crytek helpdesk go: Support (https://crytek.kayako.com/)

http://images.vg247.com/current//2012/12/Warface-banner.jpg

de-pizzabezorger
2013-09-05, 21:10
i have sighed up for beta

now i hope to get accepted

de-pizzabezorger
2013-09-05, 21:13
got this mail a few sec later:

Hello and welcome to GFACE!

Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GFACE community. Access to GFACE is limited and therefore invitation-only during the Closed Beta. To be in with a chance of being one of the few founding members! Please click on the following link to confirm your email address.

MI-six
2013-09-05, 22:37
got this mail a few sec later:

Hello and welcome to GFACE!

Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GFACE community. Access to GFACE is limited and therefore invitation-only during the Closed Beta. To be in with a chance of being one of the few founding members! Please click on the following link to confirm your email address.

Try tomorrow again in the afternoon Â*:roll:

de-pizzabezorger
2013-09-05, 23:05
tnxs ;)

gonna do it

SkinnyG
2013-09-05, 23:50
Please click on the following link to confirm your email address.
[/i]

Did you click on the link in that email, like it said?
You need to confirm your email address by clicking the link in the email, or you will not have a chance!

EDIT: I will make some time again this weekend for Warface Edward! Nice post!

de-pizzabezorger
2013-09-06, 08:35
of course skinny i confirmed my e-mail
i only dont wanna be a part of their community i just wanna play the game ;)
just because i already have found a great clan ;)

SkinnyG
2013-09-06, 15:06
Mehh, you should see GFace as another Origin or Steam, that's all! You can add OG members there as well as in the game to find them and join them etc.

But, it is good to hear you like OG :D

de-pizzabezorger
2013-09-06, 15:24
if i didnt like it here why should i be here then??

no man i finaly found where is was looking for ;)
a group of the persons who can have a joke and can be serious about it to ;)

MI-six
2013-09-06, 18:03
Server are up now
There is no reset and
Our groep name is Old_Guys_Gaming
So the game is still in closed Beta.

Strechea
2013-09-07, 10:58
Hey i play russian version with english translation :P

de-pizzabezorger
2013-09-07, 12:37
im not accepted yet

MI-six
2013-09-10, 14:28
After the third closed weekend
I must say the start on friday was buggie a few server crashes but on saterday *it was alot beter.
They have extensive the Co-op and also the versus mode with a new map.
for the first time played with a hole team off og in the Co-op mode :D

Yes, you read that right: with smoking guns we’re inviting you straight back into the action! GFACE members in selected territories are invited to take part in the Closed Beta weekend during the following times:

EUROPE: Friday September 13th 12PM CET – Monday September 16th 12PM CET
NORTH AMERICA: Friday September 13th 6AM EST – Monday September 16th 6AM EST

[lytebox width=460 height=420:fc0a670596]http://rest.api.gface.com/gface-rest/media/stream/get?mediaid=5737060&token=431fb65d-5c49-431f-9567-913e3e3a86f2[/lytebox:fc0a670596]

MI-six
2013-09-10, 15:28
Good explanation for Co-ops in warface.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAnxj3g_9Wk&list=TLEw3ry_biWHo

And keep in mind its a Free game Â*:D

SkinnyG
2013-09-10, 16:28
Free, but looking gooooowd!

de-pizzabezorger
2013-09-10, 17:33
yea and need to get accepted first!

MI-six
2013-09-13, 10:10
Some answer from Crytek

[lytebox width=380 height=320:107fa39bf6]http://rest.api.gface.com/gface-rest/media/stream/get/thumb?mediaid=5740212&size=medium&token=5c17d2f5-0e65-4b7d-b9f2-c55b881f0052[/lytebox:107fa39bf6]

We’re always keeping a careful eye on the comments and feedback you share with us about Warface, and see it as an essential part of the development process. We also believe it’s important to respond to that feedback, so we wanted to share the following FAQ addressing the top 10 most common issues you’ve been bringing up as a community. Please continue to share your thoughts about Warface in the discussion forums, and we’ll continue to listen and respond. Thank you!

• When will we see new content, maps, modes?

In a word: Soon! With this penultimate Closed Beta, our most veteran players will have noticed that we added two new maps to the game – one for TDM (Aul) and one for FFA (Overpass) that already existed as PTB map. To the naked eye, this might not seem like a lot of content, but it does allow us to conduct specific analysis over the duration of this beta in regards to player behaviours and new content – for example, how will a crowd of veteran users interact with new maps between game versions, and how new players will select which map they play without knowing which one is new, versus “legacy” maps.

Ultimately however, leveraging all our learnings from this Closed Beta, we intend to update the game very frequently with new maps, modes, weapons, armours, etc. As some members of our community will know, there is a large amount of content available to us for use – with Warface being launched in the West, it will need to grow steadily in terms of content, versus offering everything available right off the bat. This will ensure that the community develops and grows easily, without having to navigate its way through a selection of content that‘s overwhelming. This is why we state that Warface is a Game as a Service; launching the game is a very important point for us, but things do not stop there for the game, and ensuring that we always add new content to keep the game fresh to players is something we are very committed to.

• When will you fix the GFACE plugin problems?

We are continuously committed to improving the service. The more feedback we get (ideally CS tickets with logs and all details), the easier it is for us to identify their root cause and fix issues. We can‘t really give a concrete date, as this is an ongoing process and subject to user base, amount of feedback, upcoming browser versions, OS versions, Anti-Virus versions...

Our ultimate aim is to have a plugin, which simplifies the way games are played on GFACE.

• When will Warface go OBT for good?

We are doing our very best to be able to announce this as soon as possible! The challenge that Crytek is facing is that we are now publishing the game ourselves – this means that we are building the infrastructure needed to provide the best experience for our players. As one would expect, it is a large amount of things for Crytek to keep an eye out for, and a large amount of things that we keep on analyzing, changing, tweaking, etc. Every weekend that you, the community, participates and gives feedback is helping us get closer to this goal.

During our previous tests, we have detected and encountered issues that should really be resolved before we can confidently head into Open Beta. Imagine a panel full of buttons, gauges, lights and gizmos – we need to be 100% sure that all these indicators are what we consider “Great” or “Green” to safely assume we are ready for *you*, the Community, and propose a high quality gaming experience. This is why the game version does not appear “up-to-date” to the people that have been able to play on the Russian version; in order to safely conduct all our tests, we needed to rely on a version that we knew would be stable from a game point of view, and iron down all the details surrounding it (GFACE, Servers, etc) utilizing your feedback.

• When can we choose the installation folder?

The folder selection is already in place, but prompts only if the user does not have enough space on default hard drive (C:).

We have a fully specified plugin settings page in our backlog, aiming for build and delivery in the near future.

• When can we delete keybindings?

Throughout the Closed Beta phases that Warface underwent, our team has spent a considerable amount of time reviewing all the different feedback provided by players. Deleting keybinds, as well as many other suggestions/tweaks that were mentioned, are things that we are looking into for improving the game in the future. What is important to us for the game development, is that each individual addition to the game (whether these are small features, or large ones) must be done right. Of course a new addition can then use improvement, but the very first incarnation of it should be useful or fun to play with.

You should never hesitate to use the Discussions category of the Game Page to share your suggestions with us! A member of the team will definitely be able to see that and take them into account for future improvements added to the game.

• Will you increase the movement speed?

While this is a comment that has been shared a couple of times, it is not something that we feel should be tweaked just now. This is not because we do not value the feedback of our players, but due to the game balance that we are trying to preserve. Many of the people that feel that the run speed should be increased are not necessarily familiar with the armours that are available in the Outfit progression tree – there are a couple of boots that will drastically increase the run-speed of a player (or the sprint speed), and these armour benefits are applied on top of the base statistics from a player. This would mean that increasing the base speed would make these items even more powerful, and similarly, reducing the speed increase on these boots while increasing the basic run-speed, would make the item less viable as a tactical choice. Armour customization and selection can become a critical choice for a player in terms of strategy where the map layout, the game mode and even the enemy’s class choices can have an impact on the decision making.

Nothing is immutable however and we evaluate all suggestions, statistics, etc; and it may well be that over time this becomes something that we decide to tackle and change, despite not being in our current plans.

• Why GFACE?

GFACE is an online social gaming hub where you can play games in a lively, social environment and share your experience with people all over the world. We aim to bring you the best of free-to-play gaming, not just with Warface, but with many amazing titles – ranging from casual to core – to come in the future! Having a GFACE profile gives you easy and unified access to all free-to-play games available on GFACE.

With Warface specifically we feel that GFACE plays an important part in fueling social interactions and offering a social platform for our community to grow and interact on. You can meet with friends or make new ones, form teams to play Co-op with players who are just as skilled as you, invite other members for a Versus match, compare scores, etc.! You have easy access to all features that come with both GFACE and Warface, which is intuitive and straightforward.

Thanks to GFACE, all Warface-related matters such as forums and leaderboards will be in one place and easily accessible for our entire community.

• What are you doing against cheaters?

Due to the very nature of this problem, note that we will not be able to reveal our plans as this would be counter-productive to our efforts (ie: if you can read this, so can they); but do know that we are very well aware of this threat on Warface. This has been one of the development team‘s priorities with regards future updates, and we are spending a considerable amount of resources in ensuring that we get to know how they run, how we can put blocks in the way, etc. We have learned a lot from previous Crytek projects, as well as from the game being available in other territories for a while, and some of our best programmers are working on improving the situation. This is a problem present throughout the games industry in general, and it is essentially an arms race where it is extremely complex to keep the lead for a long time, but it is something that is extremely important to us.

However we are not alone in this fight, and players have proven they can be of great help, too! Reporting cheaters through our in-game report function when they encounter them has proved very valuable in learning how they function, how they behave, etc. And of course, in ensuring they are removed from the game.

Through your continued support by reporting them in-game, and our support pages, you will help us make these changes even better!

• Why are you wiping character progress made during the CBT?

In order to ensure a level playing field when Warface launches, character data built up during the Closed Beta will be wiped. We understand that a lot of you spent a lot of time progressing your character throughout this closed beta, however to remain fair to all new players when the game releases as such all players must start from the same point.

Please note this wipe will not affect the 400(K) you were promised during the stress tests at the beginning of the year. Despite the wipe, players of the CBT will have an advantage in the sense that they know the workings of the game much better.

• Will you allow us to change the Field of Vision?

This is an interesting question – For a highly competitive game like Warface, this would not be a good addition to the game as it would allow players to see slightly more details than the average users and would certainly not be fair, even if the advantage given could be considered slim. FOV (Field of View) has always been a point of debate on different FPS titles, including Warface. There are a few advantages for users that would change it, but they always come at a price, and this is really a setting that we feel only core FPS aficionados would get to change. To the readers that might now understand the actual impact, changing the FOV would mean that the “vision” of the soldier is wider, allowing a player to react more quickly to some situations (like Flanking tactics) without having to undergo the same movements than someone with a default FOV. Aside from the balance issue, it is also a setting that can create headaches due to the amount of visual information being displayed on the screen (and the “unnatural” feel of the view), and more complex health issues for other players.

MI-six
2013-09-16, 20:28
Last but not least, as the Warface war machine keeps rolling, we‘d like to share the times for the next Closed Beta test:

EU: Thursday September 19th 6PM CET – Monday September 23nd 12PM CET
US: Thursday September 19th 12PM EST – Monday September 23nd 6AM EST

At ease, soldier – but not for long!

[lytebox width=380 height=320:db6f88d415]http://rest.api.gface.com/gface-rest/media/stream/get?mediaid=5740217&token=0dd9e31d-1c57-43bd-bd8f-9f71b2a22a02[/lytebox:db6f88d415]

de-pizzabezorger
2013-09-19, 18:34
i finaly got the mail ;)

i need to confirm my e-mail
and they send it just when i have a 3 days Holiday :(

C4b4nossi
2013-09-20, 16:40
I' ve been playing that game for a while now and am lookin forward to coop with you guys. Anyone knows how to friend up ingame? my nick is "Cabanossi"

MI-six
2013-09-23, 18:47
So just before Battlefield 4 we can play Â*a small week Warface 8)

EUROPE: Wednesday 25th September 9AM – Monday 30th September 9AM CET
NORTH AMERICA: Wednesday 25th September 3AM – Sunday 30th September 3AM EST

Thank you for your continued support – without you, Warface would not be the unique gaming experience it is today.

de-pizzabezorger
2013-09-23, 22:48
the last week test showed that this game is clearly ready to beat CoD!
Ghost

SkinnyG
2013-09-28, 14:45
I' ve been playing that game for a while now and am lookin forward to coop with you guys. Anyone knows how to friend up ingame? my nick is "Cabanossi"

First add friends in Gface so you can see quickly who is online.
My nick: Skinny_G

In game menu, press on the icon looking like 2 little chess pieces. Then click add friend and enter name.
Not sure if you can search yet.....

Anyway, I sent you a friend request in Warface

MI-six
2013-10-02, 18:31
Final closed beta

The Warface Sneak Peek is now up and live! Jump in and experience the wealth of new content we have available for you! See below for a full changelog of what you can expect!

The Sneak Peek runs through the following times:

EU: Wednesday, October 2nd 9AM CET – Monday, October 7th 9AM CET
US: Wednesday, October 2nd 3AM EST – Monday, October 7th 3AM EST

Simply hit "PLAY" to start playing Warface; you can team up against Blackwood in our Co-op missions or go solo in Versus. We have more exciting competitions this coming weekend, so stay tuned and you can win some amazing prizes!

Please also remember that character data built up during recent Closed Beta weekends has been wiped for the final time. So use this Sneak Peek event as a way to get a headstart before we open to the public!

Don‘t forget that next week marks the launch of the Pre-Open Beta phase on Monday October 7th at 9AM CET (3AM EST). During this time we‘ll start opening the gates again and new recruits will join. The Warface in-game shop will also be made accessible sometime during the Pre-Open Beta phase.

Leave your comments and thoughts on Warface in the discussions; we‘d love to hear what you enjoy most about the game and what areas can still be improved upon:
http://beta.gface.com/warface?type=discussions

See you all in the game!

CHANGELOG

- New game mode, Destruction, is now available with its first map, DST_Towers.
- New timed exclusive Storm map, STM_Invasion.
- All new tutorial.
- Contracts can now be undertaken by players.
- 5 missions available every day instead of 3.
- New crown reward system for players completing Coop missions.
- Players now have the ability to play as female soldiers
- Skill channels for Coop have been balanced and scale to players‘ skill level.
- Stability improvements & optimization made to several maps (Versus and Coop).
- Players can trigger voice overs to their team mates for orders, etc.
- Stabilization, polishing and general design/graphic fixes.
- User Interface has been optimised.
- LMG4, Richmond M4 Super 90 and Z84 UMP weapons added to unlock progression rotation.
- Autostart feature for Versus rooms.
- Quickplay improvements for smoother experience (both Versus and Coop).
- Game client stability has been improved.
- Rooms latency and stability has been improved.
- Overall stability when playing matches has been greatly improved.
- Anti-Cheat improvements.

http://www.oldguys.eu/file/MI-six/ScreenShot0014.jpg

MI-six
2013-10-14, 21:52
In continuing with our promise of being more transparent to our community, here are the top asked questions from our discussion forums.

• When will you bring back the Crown boxes?

Crown boxes will be returning in a patch we‘re aiming to push out this Wednesday as part of our weekly maintenance window. The team is working hard to make sure the boxes are balanced correctly according to the new crown reward system we have implemented in the game.

• How does the Co-op reward system work now?

The Co-op reward system was reworked to make rewards with crowns transparent and instant and to push players to vary their play-style time to time and increase replay-ability of missions.

The new system rewards players through two separate challenges; total kills score and time challenges. Depending on your performance in Co-op missions, you will be rewarded a certain amount of crowns.

This encourages you all to participate in the daily co-op missions. Due to this new system, crowns are no longer rewarded through daily leaderboards. The system has been revamped to reward players in a much more extensive way. Now every player that finishes a co-op mission on any difficulty has a good chance to win crowns – not just the top players of the day.

• Is there another account wipe incoming?

Not at all! Any progress made from now on will be kept. This allows you all to stay ahead of the game and get an edge over other players when we go live to the public!

• What are you doing to counter the lag some users experience?

Thanks to all your feedback we have found areas which we have resolved to give you all an improvement in your overall experience. As always with these sorts of issues, this is an ongoing process and rest assured that we are continuously driven to provide the best game and service experience you all deserve.

If you continue to encounter issues with lag, we need your help to achieve the goal of making Warface the best experience possible. Please head to the support article below and submit a ticket with the requested information:
https://crytek.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/166/0/i-am-encountering-lag-or-other-connectivity-issues-while-playing-warface

• Why isn‘t there a Channel for all ranks in Versus?

We have heard your requests and will implement a new Pro channel for levels 1 - 70. This change will come in our upcoming patch.

• What happened with the amount of reward income we received?

Last week we implemented a hotfix to resolve the issue with how much rewards you received for your actions in the game. Due to this, we have increased the amount of rewards you all receive to help with your in-game income.

• Will we get back the toggle and hold option?

As mentioned in the previous FAQ ( https://beta.gface.com/6512983 ), the option to switch from toggle to hold for aiming, running, etc that was present in the previous betas turned out to create problems on a game level. The team is still hard at work on the feature and we will keep you all updated on when we expect this feature to return.

Burning
2013-10-15, 13:35
Do they send out keys for this regularly? I haven't recieved one yet, but really want to check this out :/

Heard it would go in Open Beta soon?

MI-six
2013-10-15, 15:13
Do they send out keys for this regularly? I haven't recieved one yet, but really want to check this out :/

Heard it would go in Open Beta soon?

Warface will officially go live to the public on Monday, October 21st at 10am CET! This date marks the opening of the gates and arrival of new recruits to the Warface army.

We want to thank everyone for all your hard work, feedback, and support helping make Warface into a fantastic and exciting free to play online first person shooter!

So mark next Monday down in your calendars and help us welcome the new recruits to the team!

There is a clock coundown and a place to fill in your email. *Warface (https://beta.gface.com/)

MI-six
2013-10-17, 13:04
A new patch has hit addressing some issues and adding some new functionality. See below for the full patch notes:

- Crown Random boxes have been re-added to the shop.
- The following weapons have been rotated out from the weapon cycle in the shop and the weapon vendor:
• LMG4
• Richmond M4 Super 90
• Z84 UMP
• Karkom SNR

(Please note: If you have purchased these weapons, they will not disappear for you and you still will be able to use them in-game. Look out for an article next week explaining the weapon rotation system.)

- The following weapons have been added to the weapon cycle shop and the weapon vendor:
• FY-47
• FAS-12
• M960A
• M200
• APS

- The Rifleman and Sniper Scopes now have the right attachments in the tutorial
- VIP booster now correctly stack
- VIP boosters have been extended to 7 days
- Latency improvements
- A pro channel for levels 1 to 70 has been added to the Versus game mode
- Added Localization files in light of languages activation next week

RPGforYOU
2013-10-19, 17:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V63ELl0bTZA&feature=youtu.be

Some random footage of me, janbo and Mi-Six

Burning
2013-10-19, 20:16
HUMAN MISERY! :lol:

error.exe
2013-10-19, 20:20
Looks like zero recoil. But RPG explained to me that the acc of the guns is dirt poor when going full auto.

Vercetti
2013-10-21, 10:53
There is recoil ;)

Macknetic
2013-10-22, 19:15
Wanted to try out Warface to fill up the black hole the BF4 beta left. Yesterday that amazing new social media for gamers called Gface would not even load in Firefox. Tried the whole evening, no cigar. Today I was finally able to load it into Chrome but after a mysterious fully automated install I get some error message each time I try to start it up, 'error retrieving use data from gface'. There is nothing I can find on Gface to fix things, no uninstall or option to verify game files. I can't even find the game folder on my PC.

Not impressed by this Warface at all. The game might be fun but it's hidden behind this disfunctional social media bullshit that's so broken I can't even launch the game. Waste of time.....

Burning
2013-10-22, 20:42
Wanted to try out Warface to fill up the black hole the BF4 beta left. Yesterday that amazing new social media for gamers called Gface would not even load in Firefox. Tried the whole evening, no cigar. Today I was finally able to load it into Chrome but after a mysterious fully automated install I get some error message each time I try to start it up, 'error retrieving use data from gface'. There is nothing I can find on Gface to fix things, no uninstall or option to verify game files. I can't even find the game folder on my PC.

Not impressed by this Warface at all. The game might be fun but it's hidden behind this disfunctional social media bullshit that's so broken I can't even launch the game. Waste of time.....

Most people have those issues since Open Beta launched. I haven't fixed them myself yet
I played the game fine in Closed Beta.

Shadowfox
2013-10-22, 21:30
Played a round once in Closed BETA, the gface stuff worked fine for me (haven't tried since though)

Macknetic
2013-10-22, 23:44
Ah well, it's a shame I can't try it out. I enjoyed the squad coöp type of gameplay a lot in games like Borderlands and Warframe. But yeah, in a week this not so open Beta will soon be forgotten.

Vercetti
2013-10-23, 09:56
I did manage to play it yesterday, ed and janbo couldn't. It was a browser issue.

About the invalied data Mack:

https://crytek.kayako.com/News/List

MI-six
2013-10-23, 15:48
Nice to see that a free game burn down the ground when it not working on demand.
We forget so easy the past *:roll:
Of all the paying games with the smooth launch whoohoo

lets play Warface :D * free to play

RPGforYOU
2013-10-23, 17:40

I really don't see the issue with it, there is an issue where if you see the green loading circle all the time you simply have to open it in a English browser and then it works. Small error but hey what game doesn't...

Can't find gaming folder? uhm .... C:\ProgramData\GFACE\warface. MMhh k thnxbai

Rule nr.1: If you can't find the solution, by all means necessary use google! :)

And please explain how you can judge about the game when you are unable to even play a round? And about your issue idk if it relates to my above suggested solution if not I refer to rule nr1! :) By just saying the game sucks because it has opening issues ... well that's very narrow minded!

Macknetic
2013-10-23, 18:36
You guys can post smartass replies as much as you like if you think that's necessary but you're not reading my words right. The game seems and probably is pretty cool. That's the whole reason I'm trying to play it. Not being able to even start the game up after many hours of trying all sorts of solutions kinda sucks though.

Thanks for the link Frank, already looked at that earlier and no luck.

Caveman
2013-10-23, 18:50
Just use chrome and change your language to english and start playing.

And go to http://www.warface.com/ to sign up.

0daro0
2013-10-23, 19:07
ican open that website but i cant seem to get the Setup o.O can someone drop it on Filebrowser or something. also i cannot verrify my account.

Macknetic
2013-10-23, 19:17
Already tried that Cave. Gface works in Chrome but not the game itself. It launches in a window, I hear game music, see the Crytek logo intro but then it says 'Error retrieving user data from Gface' and 'Wrong username or password' and it stops working. Tried a bunch of different browsers and sign ups, no luck.

This has become too much of a hassle. Think I'll just go and play a game that works instead. I do appreciate the help some of you offered.

FluggerNO
2013-10-23, 23:52
Game works fine for me. No problemos Â*:D

RPGforYOU
2013-10-24, 00:23
Already tried that Cave. Gface works in Chrome but not the game itself. It launches in a window, I hear game music, see the Crytek logo intro but then it says 'Error retrieving user data from Gface' and 'Wrong username or password' and it stops working. Tried a bunch of different browsers and sign ups, no luck.

This has become too much of a hassle. Think I'll just go and play a game that works instead. I do appreciate the help some of you offered.

Seems different issue then, I read here that the solution would be to delete the program files of wWrface and reinstall it actually.
That should solve that error and for good measure also clear cache of browser.

So C:\ProgramData\GFACE\warface or wherever you putted it most likely on that.

Delete folder and delete browser cache, re-open and try again.
Should fix your issue it seems.

Shadowfox
2013-10-24, 21:07
Just launched fine here, although I had to reinstall the plugin itself so get that to launch after pressing 'play warface'.

janbo872
2013-10-27, 10:40
After the update they released today, i could set back my chrome browser back to Dutch Language.