PDA

View Full Version : [BAN APP] - k0zmic

k0zmic
2013-08-04, 23:04
-Player name you got banned on - k0zmic

- Reason why you got banned - I believe I was 'glitching' as I was killed near my base and so spawned 'behind enemy lines' and landed on a building.

- Maybe a server rule you broke - Seems like I broke the 'glitching' rule.

- Which server you got banned on - OG Karkand 24/7 - Server 2

- Date and hour you got banned on - 04/08/13 around 5.00 GMT

- If possible name of moderator/admin issuing the ban - Not sure. Possibly OG Darko or OG Eindbass.

- Reason why we should lift your ban - I was unaware this was not allowed. I was of the belief that 'glitching' was intentional hacking or something. I simply landed on the building after being genuinely killed near my base. If any opposition did this I would simply kill them and I would not report them.

However, I am now totally aware this is banned and you can be sure it will not happen again. I've never used any hacks so a perma-ban seems harsh. I play fairly and regularly, I don't intentionally 'glitch' and in future will just land rather than being opportunistic and waiting on a building.

Thank you for considering my unban application.

I hope this can be resolved.

Kind regards,

k0zmic.

RPGforYOU
2013-08-05, 00:31
Hello,

NO Parachute glitching, this includes spawning behind enemy line 'glitch'.

As you can see we set it in our rules as a 'glitch'. We know it isn't really glitching.
Since it's available in the game mechanics. ÂÂ*But we believe that it gives a disadvantage over other people that can not come to those places. We don't really ban for this when we spot it in the server.

So I assume it was just a kick and not a ban so you can just rejoin the server again.
If not you can always comment again on this.

Regards

Darko
2013-08-05, 02:17
RPG i kickt him two times for glitchhing and and then i think Jim banned him!!!

Eindbaas
2013-08-05, 02:32
NOBODY ever writes my name correctly ÂÂ*:(

its eindBAAS

Saw him glitch once, not sure if we should unban him, at least he made a nice post on the forums thats worth something :)

#likeaboss

k0zmic
2013-08-05, 19:51
Thank you for your replies.

I can still access OG Karkand 24/7 but I seem to get removed/kicked at the end of the round.

And apologies Eindbaas for getting your name wrong. It's a bit difficult to remember.

Kind Regards,

k0zmic.

forlanddd
2013-08-06, 11:55
Was K0zmic the dude doing all those flips with his parachute?