PDA

View Full Version : Battlelog update

Vercetti
2013-07-25, 19:21
Bye bye privacy, hello geo leaderboards.
I will be the king in BF4 in Kudelstaart! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB3LFY1sp8Q

Shadowfox
2013-07-25, 19:58
Bye bye privacy, hello geo leaderboards.
I will be the king in BF4 in Kudelstaart! :lol:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zB3LFY1sp8Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzB3LFY1sp8Q

Yeah, better not to set the bar too high ;)

Vercetti
2013-07-25, 22:13
Shut up you :p テつ*:lol:

Caveman
2013-07-26, 10:53
Ohw dear, Finally my triple monitor setup is used for 1 game!!!

Whoohoo, So monitor middle game, monitor left minimap, monitor right procon/teamspeak, 8) テつ*8) テつ*8) テつ*8) テつ*8) テつ*8)

Shadowfox
2013-07-26, 11:33
I'm going to buy BF4 only for commander mode on my tablet :lol:

Burning
2013-07-26, 12:24
The 2nd screen minimap is usefull. But I really wonder how much people use all this crap?
I'll set my loadout in the game thank you very much lol.

Devs always put so much works in all these features I think maybe 10% of people use.
Why would I change my loadout on the bus? My loadout is determined by the Battlefield conditions..

Anyway, some intresting stuff, GEO leaderbords can be funny. The 2nd screen minimap can actually be useful.

Caveman
2013-07-26, 21:17
Ohw ohw Forget to mension BF4 supports fully DX11.1 so better gpu - cpu communications :idea: テつ*:idea: テつ*:idea: テつ*:idea:

Shadowfox
2013-07-27, 16:33
The 2nd screen minimap is usefull. But I really wonder how much people use all this crap?

Devs always put so much works in all these features I think maybe 10% of people use.
Why would I change my loadout on the bus? My loadout is determined by the Battlefield conditions..

Anyway, some intresting stuff, GEO leaderbords can be funny. The 2nd screen minimap can actually be useful.
You're a clever guy so I think you'd have figured this out yourself since it's quite simple.
A feature like that on the banners/posters is great for marketing ('only in battlefield') and it's cheap to code an app, which they already have with battlelog.

Burning
2013-07-27, 17:28

You're a clever guy so I think you'd have figured this out yourself since it's quite simple.
A feature like that on the banners/posters is great for marketing ('only in battlefield') and it's cheap to code an app, which they already have with battlelog.

True, I know it is a excellent marketing strategy. But it's still a joke to the hardcore battlefield players. I can't imagine any good player adjusting his stuff on a app lol.

Having it doesn't hurt I suppose. second screen as a tablet, if it works correctly, and isn't a pain to setup. That could provide a neat feature I might actually use :)