PDA

View Full Version : Joining the OG Academy ?

JPWeise
2013-07-09, 00:57
So I 've just registered with OG , and since I'm 17 I should join the Academy , however .... every time I click on the OGA's pic/logo I get taken to a page which said "This account has been suspended" .

What should I do ? :cry: ......

p.s I won't mind if someone has a go at me for posting this IF it's in the wrong area.

[Bro]
2013-07-10, 09:10
the academy is offline so sign up in the normal academy like i did while im 14

JPWeise
2013-07-10, 09:46
okay thank you

Darkness
2013-07-10, 11:38
Just sign up, a staff member will fix it
(Right RPG :P)

JPWeise
2013-07-11, 22:17
In that case , I shall join then ...... however I'm going aboard (Malaysia ) for a month , and I don't think I'll be able to play whilst I there ÂÂ*:( , So my plan of action is to join after I've come back if that's okay with the community ? ÂÂ*:lol:

NIKISHOOTER
2013-07-11, 22:39
Hello, of course it is no worries about that.

And also : welcome to the best community on BP4F ;)

SkinnyG
2013-07-12, 06:56
In that case , I shall join then ...... however I'm going aboard (Malaysia ) for a month , and I don't think I'll be able to play whilst I there Â*:( , So my plan of action is to join after I've come back if that's okay with the community ? Â*:lol:

That is the preferred way.
If you are not in game and not on Teamspeak for a month then your trial period will not be succesfull, since we can't check each other out ÂÂ*:wink:

Best thing is to wait with the actual application untill you are back!
Post your application when you are back, and then we will get things started!

Veviistyle
2013-07-12, 08:32
Agree, just come back when you have more time avalabile, don't worry doors to OG allways open and u are more than welcome ;)