PDA

View Full Version : Change Username?

Enforcer
2013-06-11, 11:46
hey guys,

i wounder if ther is any option to cange my username form "Wurstbaum" to "Enforcer", for Enforcer is the name of my Main Solidar and ist the name i'm know as :)
i tried to chnage ist via editing my profile but it wont change...

Burning
2013-06-11, 12:03
This is not Possible on your end. But somebody here can change this yes.
Vercetti for sure. I would drop him a PM, but he will see this without doubt anyway so.

SkinnyG
2013-06-11, 16:02
Lol,

It is of course not because everybody knows you now as Enforcer,
It is because you do not want to be called "Sausage tree" in TS all the time Â*:lol:

Yeah, it can be done and Frank is indeed the one to ask (did it for me).

Edit:
If he does and you have major errors logging in, delete your browser cookies :wink:

Enforcer
2013-06-11, 16:41
yeah thats the point... ÂÂ*:roll:

i createt that account / nickname as a funaccount, neverknowig that P4F make me so addictet....

so whos that "Frank" jo spoke of?

would be pleased if he replys to that post

SkinnyG
2013-06-11, 17:04
Frank is Vercetti

Enforcer
2013-06-11, 17:19
ah ok, already sended a PM...

if this doesent work there the option do delete this OG-Acc an create a new one... but hopfully Vercetti will fix the problem

Enforcer
2013-06-13, 14:24
*/push

seems like i have to create an new account here and delete the old one....

Unfortunately, the admin is not availableneither by mail or PMs nor via TS, i am feeling left behind...

Burning
2013-06-13, 14:42
Have some patience man, you made this 2 days ago.

Its only a name who cares if it takes a little longer :)

Vercetti
2013-06-13, 15:26
^^ What she said.

Come on TS tonight around 12 and then we fix it. Otherwise you have the risk of not being able to log in again, if we do not do it properly.

Enforcer
2013-06-13, 15:48
its just because i am new here and dont want to have any trouble when my forum-name is different to my player-name... thats all...

ok Vercetti, i be ther around 12°° PM

have to say thank you for your effort

*/edit

maybe my english skills are not that good as they shuld be, its sometimes hard to me to express myself, i guess some things sound / are read harsher than they suposed to be... sorry for that.

i work on my english skills... i promise