PDA

View Full Version : Weardest PM ever...

Darkness
2013-06-02, 09:37
Dafuq.. I just got this:

Darkness -

I'm going to get to the point (PLEASE read the whole thing :C )

I'd like to buy your account. Why? Because I know you've put a lot of effort and money into this game, but if you're willing to sell it and you're looking for some compensation for it, i'm more than willing to give it to you. The reason is I'm looking for a higher level account because I don't have much time for this game anymore to level my chars.

(You're probably thinking i'm a scammer. BUT WAIT!)

If you've decided to keep reading and are even slightly interested, I would send everything on my end first.
Now, I don't have a paypal or a credit-card. However, if you still game, I can get you *ANY* PC Games from http://www.amazon.com 's selection of PC downloads. PC downloads will give you a code for the game (steam or origin) and you can redeem it and download. In addition, if you would still like to play, I'm more than willing to give you my account to play on. (It has ALL class-specific weapons with a variety of sidearms, good stats and relatively high levels. (25, 22, 22, 19). (It is not GGC, Punkbuster, or T4G Blacklist banned). I'm just looking for an account I don't have to level much more and I always wanted to play with +3 weapons ;P)

Some of the examples of games I can get are;
BF4 Preorder
BF3
Dead Space 3
Black Ops 2
...and many more.

If you're interested, please PM me back or contact me on Steam or Skype.

Steam (preferred) - Th3Fearless (Username), or Intricate. (Nickname). I think my most played game is Killing Floor with 60 or so hours.

Skype - the.fearless.one

If you aren't interested, no hard feelings. Just thought i'd ask.

Best of luck to you!
-Intricate / FatGazelle

Veviistyle
2013-06-02, 09:55
Oh my gawd :D

MortalC12
2013-06-03, 12:07
Be happy u r not playing mmo like Knight Online or Wow...

Sh... ppl do/say there to get someone account are limitless.

Darko
2013-06-03, 13:59
8O

SkinnyG
2013-06-03, 16:31
Smells fishy.................

NIKISHOOTER
2013-06-04, 09:46
Well... i understand this person whoever he is . This guy is sick for P4F game and he want those +3 weapons like hell cos he is sooo deep into this game that he doesnt know what is he doing anymore and he is ready to pay for that account for any price.

Eindbaas
2013-06-04, 20:18
he is trying to exchange a hacked account for your account

SkinnyG
2013-06-04, 22:41
This^^