PDA

View Full Version : BANNED SGT_Bram overal Disrespect towards the OG basic rules

JimDijkstra86NL
2013-05-21, 20:46
Hi folks

Today i ended up banning Sgt_Bram today deu to a overal history of BAD behavior!

The history that i know of is;
All this becuase of consistant Teamkilling/destroying friendly vehicles, Refusing to chat in English ONLY while knowing better deu to being a frequent player for a REALLY long time...
The thing that triggerd it: Ofcourse the long history of bad behavior, The fact that i already had him and another frequent player from the past(Cuuby) on TS and had a chat with both of them...
AT LEAST ONCE deu to t-bans, kicks and kills becuase of overall bad behavior, i explained the rules and policy like i always do....or at least provided a link to it.
But eventually becuase i seen him sitting right in front of the redzone @ enemy base and fire and almost everyone getting close to him.
Our guys had the air vehicles wich is the thing that he usually duz/plays i dont know what the reason was hadn't had him on TS yet BUT never the less NO respect for the rules means NO gameplay on our servers PERIOD

READ THIS...ALL OF IT BEFORE YOU EVER PLAY AGAIN! ÂÂ*http://www.oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10 its the community policy it discribes +90% of the way we deal with thing and the things we expect of users/players/members/staff and leaders.

NOTICE AND FINAL WARNING; if he EVER brakes ANY rule again i suggest a T-BAN for 12 months or PERMABAN to end it right there....
He already had a sh*tload of warnings, kills, kicks, AND t-bans....the list is getting way too long and his behavior is NOT improving over-time!
SGT_BRAM, LAST CHANCE...Read the RULES OBEY them STICK to them and RESPECT them If Not "YOU WILL BE BANNED" FOR THE LAST TIME IF NOT PERMANENT!!!