PDA

View Full Version : BP4F is down :(

NIKISHOOTER
2013-05-20, 10:24
Well this time none of our servers are down, this time battlefieldplay4free is down Â*:? Â*:(

Eindbaas
2013-05-20, 10:29
battlefield 3 is down as well, guess they are doing some big upgrades

NIKISHOOTER
2013-05-20, 10:31
LOL its UP hehehehehehe

BTW...wile you are talking about new upgrades let they put something new like new weapons or new map cos its getting bored like this all the time same things for months.... its not interesting anymore Â*:?

Eindbaas
2013-05-20, 11:49
LOL its UP hehehehehehe

BTW...wile you are talking about new upgrades let they put something new like new weapons or new map cos its getting bored like this all the time same things for months.... its not interesting anymore Â*:?

get bf3 and jump in those choppers, you will love it!

Burning
2013-05-20, 13:21
Server Maintenance. nothing new added i'm afraid :)

NIKISHOOTER
2013-05-20, 13:50
Yep that`s what i thought so... :(

@Eindbaas... who knows maybe i will directly with B4. The point is that i dont want to be there with you guys with medium performance of my PC... i am in a doubt what to do, should i buy a new gaming PC or not. I am in a pursuit of a new one, but not sure yet. We will see, i`m gone let you know but first of all if i start to play a new online shooter game i think its going to be Planet Side 2 ÂÂ*:P

Burning
2013-05-20, 13:54
Yep that`s what i thought so... :(

@Eindbaas... who knows maybe i will directly with B4. The point is that i dont want to be there with you guys with medium performance of my PC... i am in a doubt what to do, should i buy a new gaming PC or not. I am in a pursuit of a new one, but not sure yet. We will see, i`m gone let you know but first of all if i start to play a new online shooter game i think its going to be Planet Side 2 Â*:P
Ooowh, New gaming pc? Thats my biggest hobby, Give me a budget and I'll make it happen :D
I think i did one for Vevi aswel,don't know if he got around to buying it yet though.

What do you currently have? and What is your budget for a new one. Those are biggest factors deciding if you should upgrade.

NIKISHOOTER
2013-05-21, 10:34
Hmmmm..... i have:

Processor : E 8400 3.0Ghz 6mbit cache
Motherboard: P5K
RAM : 4GB DDR2
Nvidia : 9600GT 512RAM DDR3 256mbit
HDD: 500MB
Monitor: 22"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want:

Processor: i7 3770 3.90 GHz 8MB cache
Motherboard -> Z 77
Nvidia : 590GTX
RAM : 8GB 1600Hz
HDD: 1TB
Monitor:22-24" 3D

I would also want to say that: there are a lot of much much better gaming computers but this will cost me like 900-1000 euro, so if anyone will give me a suggestion about anything just dont push to far with extreme gaming parts for PC cos i cant afford it more then that :P.

So now burning its your turn to make a replay to me :P, or maybe anyone else who would suggest or to put anything else if i have made some lil mistake some where.

Thank you!

Burning
2013-05-21, 11:57
Hmmmm..... i have:

Processor : E 8400 3.0Ghz 6mbit cache
Motherboard: P5K
RAM : 4GB DDR2
Nvidia : 9600GT 512RAM DDR3 256mbit
HDD: 500MB
Monitor: 22"
I want:

Processor: i7 3770 3.90 GHz 8MB cache
Motherboard -> Z 77
Nvidia : 590GTX
RAM : 8GB 1600Hz
HDD: 1TB
Monitor:22-24" 3D

I would also want to say that: there are a lot of much much better gaming computers but this will cost me like 900-1000 euro, so if anyone will give me a suggestion about anything just dont push to far with extreme gaming parts for PC cos i cant afford it more then that :P.

So now burning its your turn to make a replay to me :P, or maybe anyone else who would suggest or to put anything else if i have made some lil mistake some where.

Thank you!

Ok, first off, Don't get the i7. i7 id 0% faster in gaming than the i5 3570K.

Only difference is that the i7 has Hypertreading and the i5 doesn't. Hyperthreading helps with virtual machines etc. Something you don't need. So save that 100 bucks and put it somewhere else.

Also, i wouldn't get a 590. It's expensive, load of heat, SLI gives issues, it;s massive powerhungry.

You are much much better of getting a 680. Or maybe even a 770, the 700 series will be released in the next few weeks.
Duel GPU cards are something to avoid imo. They are 2 downclocked 580's stuffed into 1 card. Generates alot of heat, thing gets really loud etc. The 600 series has a smaller nanometer. Â*I won't go into alot of detail here but that means less heat, less power etc.
As for 3D monitor, i assume you mean 120hz, which is a nice choice :)

Also what about powersupply? You need a quality and powerful one will you run such an high-end card. I doubt your current powersupply can run all this looking at your specs :P But who knows, what is your current powersupply.

And No ssd? Put the 100 bucks of you save on the i7 in a SSD, well worth it.

NIKISHOOTER
2013-05-22, 00:11
Good idea about all those thing you said. And about SSD yes i will at least 60GB and also about power supply i think its gone be enough 750W real power :).

Thanks for your replay, i`m gone have it in my mind your suggestion but graphic card of serie 7... ohh well i think its gone be very expensive ÂÂ*:?