PDA

View Full Version : ::inportant:: reply before 21-5-2013 about keeping OG-7

diablo1256
2013-05-13, 23:11
hello everybody.

i am here to talk to you about

keeping OG-6 & 7 :

we were wondering if some of you would give an extra donation to keep og-6 & 7 Â*flying high
what we want to know is are there poeple

who would like two give extra money

and

who would not like two give extra money

remember what ever you awnser there will be no grudges
its a voluntairy extra donation

and if awnserd yes plz make a reply so we can see who want to
if you dont want to just awnser the poll and you dont have to reply

this post will expire before 21-05-2013
plz respond before that time

many thnx diablo

icuidid
2013-05-13, 23:20
id be glad to help try and keep 1-2 severs running

every little helps :D even if its only 5-10 euros every 1 month or every 3 months it all helps

from_beyond
2013-05-13, 23:21
I would like to contribute so we keep as many servers as possible open. That will give us a larger variety of secure maps to play and attract more players, some of which may choose to join OG. Ultimately that will help grow our community, best of luck.

Darko
2013-05-14, 12:57
I would be happy that i can help you guys,but unfortunately i cant :(

Darkness
2013-05-14, 15:59
Ill save mashtuur with that little bit my studiefinanciering can spare

NIKISHOOTER
2013-05-15, 14:06
I am not gone help, i am thinking to take OG 6 with my best friend cos as far as i know a person who is responsive for OG 6 is going to leave that server so i decided and i have talked with my friend to be rented by 2 of us and of course i would love to Â*make a rotation map if the game leader will accept all this idea of mine.

All this is not 100% sure yet.

I`m gone talk with all of you with my friend on TS.

Regards!

99-Cone
2013-05-16, 10:30
I am happy to help an individual member who is sponsoring an 'extra' OG server, I have done so before, if you are short of €5 ask and I will help out.

SkinnyG
2013-05-16, 11:14
I am not gone help, i am thinking to take OG 6 with my best friend

Niki, can you explain a little more, because I am somewhat confused.

From your text I read that you will not pay extra voluntary money, but you seem to be thinking about completely taking over OG 6?
Is that correct?

Diablo: Count me in for a voluntary extra payment!

What way-to-go do you suggest?
Look how many people are willing and then decide to keep 1 or 2 extra servers, depending on the amount of money needed versus the amount of volunteers?

BTW, your poll talks about keeping OG-7 ONLY, but your 1st post talks about OG-6 + OG-7!
Please make these text conforming.

MADSHEMI
2013-05-16, 12:17
Hi guys,i read the posts of all of you and i am kinda confused about all these things happening,i gave suggestion to vevi so everyone of us to pay 1 or 2 euros more membership so we can collect 25-30 euros as much as costs a server,but i talked to Niki about this and me and him decided something about to help this community,but everything will be decided in the next meeting we gonna have on teamspeak because we dont want to act as individuals,but as a team...

P.S i want a graphic for my nickname as everybody of you has one :P

Best regard,

MadShemi

NIKISHOOTER
2013-05-16, 13:24
Yes Skinny thats correct but...... nothing is sure yet. i am thinking to talk about this on team speak with all of you.

from_beyond
2013-05-18, 12:20
I am not gone help, i am thinking to take OG 6 with my best friend

Niki, can you explain a little more, because I am somewhat confused.

From your text I read that you will not pay extra voluntary money, but you seem to be thinking about completely taking over OG 6?
Is that correct?

Diablo: Count me in for a voluntary extra payment!

What way-to-go do you suggest?
Look how many people are willing and then decide to keep 1 or 2 extra servers, depending on the amount of money needed versus the amount of volunteers?

BTW, your poll talks about keeping OG-7 ONLY, but your 1st post talks about OG-6 + OG-7!
Please make these text conforming.

Getting the same picture here Skinny, if i got it right, he;s taking over OG 6 that will have map rotation and that rotation would include OG 7. I like that MASHTUUR map my self and played a lot on it,, although i would like to keep that server running, a rotation might be an option if that would make the rest happier. What am trying to say is that , if rotation would attract more players from the community to play, am sure we can find the way to do that. As for the support, what i 1st posted still stands.

Edit: Mr Skinny, i've heard ur an excellent sig maker........if you can spare the time at some and in the mood to make me 1 would be grateful. Never had a sig so far, and the truth is i wouldn't know how to make one. But like i said, if and when you can spare the time, i really don't mind waiting.

Zulu_Six
2013-05-23, 19:26
Maybe a little late but I would pay extra to keep OG-7 online. Let me know what you need.

Happy Hunting,

Six

Darkness
2013-05-23, 23:38
OG7 is the server we seem to play the most (our own members) so i think OG3 and OG7 are the most important once to keep running!

Hersh
2013-05-25, 19:32
I could help at some point like pay an extra 5 euros in a couple months, but have in my budget to pay for 3 months at a time. So i guess that after i pay for the next months in June, i could donate 5 euros in July and maybe August too.

Its not about if i play there or not to me its all about making OG stand out more then the other servers.

So yeah i would help, but just not till July and could give at least 5 euros other then the regular 5 euros i pay every 3 months.

If people say yes they should say just how much and how often they can help so there is some kind of idea how much will come in each month.

I hope this makes some sense, :roll:

Hersh

from_beyond
2013-06-01, 11:28
I could help at some point like pay an extra 5 euros in a couple months, but have in my budget to pay for 3 months at a time. So i guess that after i pay for the next months in June, i could donate 5 euros in July and maybe August too.

Its not about if i play there or not to me its all about making OG stand out more then the other servers.

So yeah i would help, but just not till July and could give at least 5 euros other then the regular 5 euros i pay every 3 months.

If people say yes they should say just how much and how often they can help so there is some kind of idea how much will come in each month.

I hope this makes some sense, :roll:

Hersh

Hersh buddy, like i said in the ts, mashtuur is my favorite map and being able to play in a safer environment [server controlled by our community means ability to check suspicious players and ban them if necessary] is important to me.

My monthly subscription towards the community will continue to be 25 euros per month. There might be an increase to that amount, it all comes to when i shall return home,.

I would like to see in this game's server list as many OG servers as possible and willing to do my best to accomplish that.