PDA

View Full Version : Training

Player
2013-04-15, 16:00
May I sudgest doing the next training without the sattelite scan?
That means that communication, motion sensors and the spotting feature would be a 100% nessecary to win a game.

I also think this could make YOU a better player. As an example, I will be telling a littlebit about myself.
I recently made myself a medic. Rank 1 medic. No trainingpoints, nothing. So I went from my rank 30 assault, and sat scan. And to my medic which just had a decent weapon. I played my medic for 2-3 days, without even touching my assault. And I learned that I got alot better at communication and map tactics. I mean, other players tactics. I can now pretty much predict where any enemy is coming, without the sat scan. I learned that I focused to much on my sat scan, and that it really isnt that usefull. Its only usefull maybe 1-2 times each round you play, which is why I now only got 1 trainingpoint invested in it.

I really hope that we can do a training a 100% without sat scan. Because I remember the training we only played against recons and the sat scans were useless. And that training I also remember we had to communicate alot more. Thats the purpose of this sudgestion.

Player
2013-04-15, 16:04
Also note: I have a YouTube video upcoming where I play on my medic, to display that I predict any enemies location without the sat scan, but with team work! :)

Darkness
2013-04-15, 16:48
accidentaly voted no... Derp

99-Cone
2013-04-16, 11:36
No sat scan but yes Elite Usas...

NIKISHOOTER
2013-04-16, 11:49
I am playing like that for a long time... ;)