PDA

View Full Version : OG B-DAY P4F EVENT FOR THE END OF APRIL - BRAINSTORM

RPGforYOU
2013-04-06, 19:59
This is a place for everyone to brainstorm for a big event.
To celebrate OG's B-day at the end of April!

So therefore fire away boy's and I'll see what is reasonable and what is not. ;)

Regards, RPGforYOU

Darkness
2013-04-11, 21:51
Least used weapons only?

Medic: QJY, Mini Para, MG3
Assault: AN, XM8, G3
Engineer: 9A-91, P90, PP-2000
Recon: M14ebr, SVU-a, SV-98

Pistol: normal M1911, normal MP-443, M9

something like that would be nice, promoting some lesser used guns!

Eindbaas
2013-04-12, 11:26
Real life event:
RPG and Error put on a bunny-suit and we have some fun rounds of paintballing.

on a more serious note, here is my idea:

"King of the [insert random map area here]"

The idea of this event will be to determine who is the best/smartest 1vs1 OG player, it goes like this:

1 person has to hold a certain area of a map (to be determined, maybe like myanmar bravo flag area, which has nice cover and multiple attack points) (the king). One at a time everyone has a chance to try and kill the king in a 1vs1 battle, if you fail, the next person in line gets a chance to try and kill the king. As soon as the king is killed, the person who killed him becomes the king.

After say like xx rounds, the person who was king for the most amount of rounds wins.

To make it fair we could make the event defaults only (maybe even pistol only? :P), no sat scan, nades, mortar, rpg, c4 etc.

ewoud73
2013-04-14, 18:46
Real life event:
RPG and Error put on a bunny-suit and we have some fun rounds of paintballing.

on a more serious note, here is my idea:

"King of the [insert random map area here]"

The idea of this event will be to determine who is the best/smartest 1vs1 OG player, it goes like this:

1 person has to hold a certain area of a map (to be determined, maybe like myanmar bravo flag area, which has nice cover and multiple attack points) (the king). One at a time everyone has a chance to try and kill the king in a 1vs1 battle, if you fail, the next person in line gets a chance to try and kill the king. As soon as the king is killed, the person who killed him becomes the king.

After say like xx rounds, the person who was king for the most amount of rounds wins.

To make it fair we could make the event defaults only (maybe even pistol only? :P), no sat scan, nades, mortar, rpg, c4 etc.

i really like this idea xd