PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little unavailable for the moment ...

Br4ini4c
2013-04-01, 08:15
Hi guys,

Some of you have noticed that for the moment i'm not a lot on TS or IG, my bad.

I recently passed (again ... hum hum テつ*:roll: ) my driving licence for the motorcycle, for the moment it's still fucking freezing outside -(2cツー this morning) but I was unable to wait a good sunshine so I'm riding like a lunatic, last year I was injured due to a collision with a car (stupid...) and i'm totally addict to riding... one year to wait. Each time I'm listening Calvin Harris "Sweet nothing" i'm gone for 2h now.

I was like a junkie waiting for some crystal meth ...

Ouh yeah ... I'm giving more time for my GF too, but i think you don't need a explanation for her テつ*:roll:

Don't worry, i'll come back to TS ASAP, i need to hear you all on TS, bunch of nuts that you are テつ*:D

Greg.

bebe
2013-04-01, 08:47
I wish I had a GF *sigh*

bebe
2013-04-01, 08:47
..and motorcycle *sigh*

99-Cone
2013-04-01, 11:26
I have both....Motorcycle for the day and the other for the rest of the time, except eating and drinking of course.

SkinnyG
2013-04-01, 15:57
I can understand you somehow.

I have not been able to go to work on my motorbike due to slippery roads (or chance of slippery roads) for the last 3 months now, and I am growing very very tired of having to take the "cage" again and again and again.

And, sod it, from tomorrow I will start using the bike again.

Not to be patronising(!), but looking at your remarks on having to do the test again, as well as getting into an accident with a car, I do feel the urge to give you some OG friends advice:

Keep yourself in 1 piece! :wink:

Br4ini4c
2013-04-02, 06:56
I have not been able to go to work on my motorbike due to slippery roads (or chance of slippery roads) for the last 3 months now, and I am growing very very tired of having to take the "cage" again and again and again.

Raaaaaah filtering traffic! What a good feeling to don't be stop by a jam, even with the balaclava to protect from the cold, i think i've an enormous smile on my face. And tonight will be the same when i'll come back home, no stress at all, and a GoPro on the helmet to record the best of the day ツ*:D

Thx for your advice Gert! Be safe 2!

@bebe: Mate, it's easier to have the motorcycle than the GF, but your potential GF has to love the bike? Difficult! Mine don't!!! But I've to admit that you gonna pick up some good potential with a bike, specially if you're riding in leather.

@Cone: lol, and you choose the bike and the girl choose you or you choose the 2 it was a package? ツ*:roll:

icuidid
2013-04-02, 13:19
greg this day and age you can have it all the bike the girl and t/s just d/l it onto your phone and bingo....hahaha
pass by all the traffic jams and chating to your OG buddys on the way home.! so you never have to miss out again.
any chance of strapping a laptop to the bike for a few games before you get home..? lol :P

NIKISHOOTER
2013-04-02, 13:37
Same here. having both テつ*like Cone said ... one for enjoying and the other one for relaxing :P

Yamaha YZF R6 テつ* テつ*Black / Yellow テつ* :P

And we should all accept an advice of テつ*Legacy テつ*===>>> テつ*TRY TO BE IN ONE PIECE テつ*:)

error.exe
2013-04-03, 14:59
Take care buddy!

Br4ini4c
2013-04-05, 07:06
Thx all of you guys! テつ*:)

Darkness
2013-04-14, 21:28
I wish I had a GF *sigh*

Br4ini4c
2013-04-19, 08:44
Hi guys,

Not dead yet. This week i was on holiday and with this amazing weather i went to to Holland.

I've made too a short footage of what i've done last week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwc6eFp2SG8

Normally i'll be there next week for the open training session. テつ*:D

SkinnyG
2013-04-19, 08:58
OMG, you just made me watch a traffic light for 40 seconds :?

LOL, Nice bike!

Player
2013-04-19, 09:53
WHO NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND...?
I GOT A... pillow :'(
*forever alone*