PDA

View Full Version : Reporting a admin

SilenTTPL
2013-03-29, 14:49
Hi !
I want to report a admin Bebe on third OG server, oman only.

I already had problems with him, he doesnt really like me, and i dont give a fuck about this.But today, he was flying a attack heli, i was fyling a chopper just behind him, then he stopped and i hit him, then he just did !k silent
no reason, just maddness or something, thats some kind of kid or idk, he didnt like me when i started playing there, i remember he was also insulting me some time..

He doesnt like me since i started playing, he doesnt reply EVER if i ask him to check out some guy thats teamkilling me and others, even if hes on the same team, and some other guys just tell him to kick someone and he does it..you will say i can make a vote kick..i make but most of players dont even know english, and dont even read the chat..sometimes i got about 4 votes and then it reaches time out..
I came back to the server for asking why he kicked me, and see what
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/6281/bebenoob.png

Idk what he means by trolling..i just came to know why he even kicked me..and why he hates me.And no i wasnt trolling when i hit him, because thats what he will tell you, i did hit him twice, but this was just a little hit with my wing, nothing else.Second time i didnt even really hit him, just flew above him because he stopped when i was going to A what he perfectly saw i got kicked..I wasnt trying to push him to the sea like others do, because i would do it succesfully, hes acting like hes king of the jungle or something, someone just say bad word about him and kick/ban...

//Edit
and just look at the duration.. is he even normal ? If id even was trolling every day i would probably get few days/hours of ban from a normal admin, not 3432423948820937492374892374892374928374 days

bebe
2013-03-29, 15:19
he doesnt really like me

he didnt like me when i started playing there

He doesnt like me since i started playing

he hates me

sorry. couldn't resist)) haters gonna hate.

In a fact: I went to a carrier and was pushed by you with a transport heli. You did it in purpose while I was repairing heli.
Despite on that you tell I kick everyone who I don't like or bla bla bla - I didn't kick you for that. Isn't it strange?

Then I went to land and needed to hold heli and watch around, I saw you coming from behind, you had 50 meters to avoid a push, but no. You has been kicked with no reason, coz I was busy controlling my heli.

And then you came and started your complaining about me, how bad I am etc.
Since you have a reason why you have been kicked I call this sort of complaining - trolling.
You have your ban now.

Only one thing I regret that you banned only now, not before when you gave me a reasons(not once: runway griefing, bad lingo, etc).

Best regards.

bebe
2013-03-29, 15:21
and just look at the duration.. is he even normal ?

These few words show your whole behavior on OG3.

icuidid
2013-03-29, 16:36
no runway griefing (Destroying jets/helicopters, pushing/driving people of the runway or
""no kamikaze of jets or helicopters""(There are people that come to fly planes/helicopters instead of crashing them)
no taxing (Using planes or attack helicopters as taxis to flags.),
no extensive spawn killing,
no offensive names, bad language or racism
no cheating, hacking, glitching or stat-padding
no hack accusations (Repeatedly telling someone he's cheating or hacking.),
don't advertise (advertising your site or clan = lack of respect.),
max 3 recons (You will not get auto kicked, but if the teams are unbalanced mods/admins can start kicking recons out for the balance of the match.)
speaking English (especially when mod/admin ask you to speak English)
any other reason the mod/admin decides is reasonable to kick/warn/ban you for!

looking at your post you admit to doing this "no kamikaze of jets or helicopters" and wonder why an admin KICKS you.?
also trolling:
Trolling, in internet slang, is the act (or art) of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards. A troll is someone who usually posts off-topic, inflammatory and/or extraneous messages in an online community. He/she usually uses internet to start problems, insult or hurt others. It is usually a very bored person.

now take another look at your screen shot and you`ll see trolling.!

you use swear word`s at an admin and wonder why he won`t help you when you need him.?
you clearly have a ÂÂ*lack of respect...maybe just maybe an apology might help you.!
And i suggest you READ the rules of _=OG=_.....?

SilenTTPL
2013-03-29, 21:06
lol
Runaway griefing would be if i'd kill you, and at first time i was going up up in the air and it automatically started to pull me behind so i stopped and then i gave all the power, i just hit you, not killed you or destroyed your heli.And when i came, i wasnt insulting you, just saying the truth, without any insults.I told that since you are admin you are like god here, no one can even say anyhing bad about you.If you were normal, you wouldnt type 1000000000000 for the duration.

You can let the ban, i dont care about this game nor the server, im playing this full of bugs game when i want to fly a jet or when my fav server in CoD is full, there i play on full settings, with great graphics and fun.

BTW that second time, i didnt even wanted to hit you, because i tried to spy you, not hit.However when you stopped the heli i tried to go above and hit you a little, just a little.. you probably didnt even feel it.And of course, other members will defend you as its normal.

//EDIT
Oh i know why Bebe doesnt like me...i wasnt insulting him or any other thing.I remember i was arguing with some guy, and then bebe connected to us, he called me stupid and from this moment he started ignoring me.And if im trolling all the time, why no one reports me ? No one even vote kicks me..only few times that some idiots drive a car into me when im in AA or they block my sight on AA, when i payback to them they start a vote..but no one votes anyways.I never ride cars into starting jets or other things, because i feel how it is (i play mainly with jets)

Burning
2013-03-29, 22:46
You are acting like a little kid.
Why would you do all this stuff, flying close to people, spying on your team. What is the point? There is no point. its simply asking for trouble.

Cod? great graphics? haha
Funny man, I am not even going to argue with somebody saying that. ÂÂ*Shitty CoD with it's 2007 Graphic engine..
Try looking Crysis Mods, GTA4 Realism Mod or Battlefield 3...

We don't defend bebe because hes a member. But simply all you say "I didn't want to hit him, just do this very close blabla' fact remains, you DID hit him.which is agianst the rules. So he is free to take the procautions he thinks are needed. You broke a rule, and he punished you for it. If you hadn't broken the rule, the bann wouldn't be justified, But you did, you just ''didn't mean to''.

Vercetti
2013-03-29, 23:20
Hi !
I want to report a admin Bebe on third OG server, oman only.

I already had problems with him, he doesnt really like me, and i dont give a fuck about this

Stopped reading thea 100000000000 ban, equals perm ban, basicly.

bebe
2013-03-30, 07:09
i was arguing with some guy, and then bebe connected to us, he called me stupid

lmao : )

If you were normal, you wouldnt type 1000000000000 for the duration.

Second time you insulting me here.
And this number is just to be sure that ban will be permanent, because we have to choose the duration in minutes when we ban. I would be happy if I could type "permanent" instead of this.

SilenTTPL
2013-03-30, 12:15
Nah defend him, defend..
I dont care about your kid admins and the whole server, where admin does nothing when someone in HIS team is sitting on AA just to kill teammates..And about the cod graphics im not talking about cod2, however it has better graphics than bf2 and this game..

The rules say nothing about HITTING, they say about pushing and destroying, i didnt do any of these.I just touched him with the heli, nothing else.If i'd fly into you with full power you would fall to the sea..
And yes, you called me stupid :) of course you wont remember, i was arguing with someone and you needed to give your few cents to the discussion.
BTW CoD is improving the engine every year, all cod engines are based on quake engine, but that doesnt mean they didnt change it since 2007..CoD WaW was already using a advanced engine, MW2 was using the one from MW1, and then BO and upper were using totally improved engines.

SkinnyG
2013-03-30, 12:37
Goodbye then, have fun with playing COD or playing on non-OG servers.

RPGforYOU
2013-03-30, 13:25
You broke:

no runway griefing (Destroying jets/helicopters, pushing/driving people of the runway or
""no kamikaze of jets or helicopters""(There are people that come to fly planes/helicopters instead of crashing them)

Bebe banned you for it, doesn't matter on what number he did it. Apparently you did 'runway' grief ... even went almost kamikaze on him.

An admin can't see everything what is happening on his or the other team, we don't have camera's following everyone.

Conclusion: You did got banned for breaking the rules, therefore I see no reason why we should unban you.
/locked