PDA

View Full Version : How to play recon after the update?

Br4ini4c
2013-03-17, 15:48
Hi everyone,

I need a few tips or just to better understand. Since the update, EASY "change some"... beg you pardon, they adjust the game.

Results?

Motion sensor.
Cooldown now is more lang, 44 sec if i'm right, was 30 sec before now? Yes still have sat scan, but it was easier for a team to have a motion sensor than sat scan and do spot assist. Almost useless.

Claymore.
Just anyone can put a point in avoid trip wire and it's done. Want to cover your six? No way ...

Mortar.
Useless. During CB and after, it was OP, mini nukes. It was easy to destroy a team on Sharqui with mortar. They fix it later, mortar was bad but with booster it was working.
Seems no it just a firework. Not yet tested with booster.

So how to deal with it, sitting on a hill and just shooting like a camper? Taking a flag? With no claymores, motion sensor to cover? You mad?

Have you ideas? Corrections? Tips?

Pauli
2013-03-18, 03:30
Well, Mortar isn t useless at all you just have to put it on the right point .
You can also use sat scan after the montion sensor stopped working or just use your skill.
Yep claymores are quite useless now :D
Why do you want to change your playstyle ??? just because they have nerfed motion sensor?

error.exe
2013-03-18, 06:48
Well, Mortar isn t useless at all you just have to put it on the right point .
You can also use sat scan after the montion sensor stopped working or just use your skill.
Yep claymores are quite useless now :D

What he said. First sat scan to see where your going to attack, then toss a mortar on the area to "hopefully" take a few of them out, then put down your motion sensor on the spot your going to sit and take the flag, when it runs out your sat scan should be re-charged again.

The claymores are just terribly useless these days. You must be really lucky to take a higher level player out with it.

Br4ini4c
2013-03-18, 15:59
Yes, motion sensor were my only option with claymores to take flags/arm mcom.

Most of the times in recon i was using my motion sensor to scan the zone and planting claymores to cover my 6.

I've TP in my mortar (i support my team, i need to have something to destroy the armor), i don't have the possibility for the moment to use the sat scan, and i'm really sad that we have a special gadget, non-lethal and really good for teamplay... and they nerfed it.

Yesterday I've tested the mortar. 2 APC wheels to wheels. Mortar incoming and ... not even one destroyed (but seems to be better with booster...).

So for the moment i'm behind the lines, doing long range cover with full points in spot enemies ability, killing peoples at long range to cover flags and mcoms. And i feel useless ... ÂÂ*cause it's so difficult now to arm an mcom or take a flag alone. ÂÂ*:(