PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

Victor_Foxx
2013-03-16, 13:28
I'm playing Battlefield P4F since 2011 and every time i log in and start to play i enter OG #2 テつ*Karkand or #3 テつ*Oman, and i wasn't hacker, but about a week ago i've used a kind of hack i don know any thing about it, but i've used it cause i want to get some more cash to get a new sniper (and i am sorry about that), after 10 minutes i have got kicked by PunkBuster but after those minutes i've stopped the hack, but still getting kicked even this moment and i have joined to an other servers and play normally without kicked, but these other servers have bad speed and boring maps, so can any one tell me what i've to do to play on any of OG servers with out getting kicked as a normal player not a hacker, and i'm regret about what i've did. テつ*:cry:
Thanks alot.

My accounts
1- StradoviskY
2- Mr.Foxx.90

SkinnyG
2013-03-16, 16:40
Both names are in fact in 1 account.

I can't find your name in the T4G Blacklist search, nor are your stats suspicious in my opinion, but having admitted to have used a hack (even if it is only once and for a short period), I think your chances of a positive approach by game staff are very slim, if this ban is carried out by OG servers in the first place.
This community is very much against hacking/cheating.

Burning
2013-03-16, 17:59
All I can say it is a very stupid thing to do.
You could have had your whole account banned permanently. Or even your IP adress, making you unable to play from that location for ever.

You do realise how much potential shit you could have gotten yourself into for a simple 5 euro weapon in a game..

Like Legacy said. changes of you getting unbanned after admitting you've used a hack, very slim.
ALso these Cash hacks usually steal your account details so I recommend to change your password.

Also try updating punkbuster with PBSetup.exe
www.evenbalance.com

Victor_Foxx
2013-03-16, 23:28
:( Thank you guys, but i wasn't using a cash hack i was using a aimbot only just to win and get some cash with high exp, Thanks guys anyway. :(

SkinnyG
2013-03-17, 09:06
This would best go into the correct forum section (P4F Bans And Complaints), so game staff might see this easier and give their opinion on this.

Can a mod please move this there?

RPGforYOU
2013-03-17, 11:15
05-03-13 22:47 StradoviskY 41.45.*.* Violation (MULTIHACK) #71215 GGC-Stream

You will never be unbanned, bans for cheating are permanent.
Only thing you can do is learn your lesson.

Regards, RPGforYOU
/lock

NIKISHOOTER
2013-04-19, 14:01
We are sorry my friend but we ALL would also love to gain up with exp and so on,but there are some rules in this game wich shouldn`t be broken and so you did :(. You said i was using aimbot jut a lil.... well JUST A LIL OR MORE its same "rule is broken. And also as far as a see テつ*the game leader "" RPGforYOU"" テつ*has locked this situation so that means its over with your both profiles.

Open a new account and start to play all over again from the beginning.

P.s : dont do that again cos you`ll be cought again... ;)

Regards!