NIKISHOOTER
2013-03-13, 03:54
OG 3 is down more then 2 hours from 2am i think if im not wrong :(

bebe
2013-03-13, 06:35
Still down ..

SkinnyG
2013-03-13, 07:40
So the lagging around 22.30-23.00 CET lead to a crash in the end?

Veviistyle
2013-03-13, 10:38
I think a server restart is needed il chek up with the staff

Veviistyle
2013-03-13, 10:40
OG 3 is down more then 2 hours from 2am i think if im not wrong :(

Niki i think u play too much Og3 now it crashed XD kidding

NIKISHOOTER
2013-03-13, 14:14
hehehehehe... might be that :P .

BUT..... if sometimes OG6 will crash, you gone be the reason ÂÂ*:P.

bebe
2013-03-26, 07:53
It's down again

SkinnyG
2013-03-26, 08:07
Can't OG go and rent somwhere else?

I can't imagine that the Service Level Agreement is met with all this lag and server crashes..............

Vercetti
2013-03-26, 10:25
It's running flawless since last year, we will contact them to see what is going on. We will no switch hosters, i3D is quality, the rest we tried.... not satisfied at all.

SkinnyG
2013-03-26, 11:26
Frank,

I do not agree with you that the server is flawless. Maybe in total uptime, but definitely not in terms of absence of lag and connection problems.

"There is a problem with your connection" is popping up more and more and at the same time that happens you can hear multiple others in Teamspeak complain about the same, so it is not a players problem.
When laggy or connection error happens, the game chat also shows complaints from other players on the server.

If this is the best available, than unfortunately it is what it is....

We will keep you informed if further issues arise.

Vercetti
2013-03-26, 13:04
I always get a bit annoyed by these discussions, don't take it personal.
The server has been running flawless for months, and indeed, since 2 weeks it's kinda fucked up.
We always like to solve problems here, than running away and say 'FUCK YOU' to the hoster. We have a long lasting relationship with i3D, where a lot is possible for us. In the past all these issues have been solved, so will they now.

We are renting from them since the release of the servers (June 2011?) for P4F, so we do know i3D is quality when it comes to P4F.

We will not switch hosters.

SkinnyG
2013-03-26, 13:43
Rest assured I do not take it personal!

Since a forum is about sharing feelings, ideas, information and what not, there are always different opinions which will be vented and that is good. If I could not take that, I should not be here or not post text like that.

And with that I do NOT say that I disagree with staying with the current hoster, since I do not know OG's possibilities, nor the history in full.

You already made stuff clear in your first reaction, and there is a manner of hierarchy (as well as said opinions) to respect :wink: .

My further text intended to give some more in-game information since I do not know if you play there a lot or not and I think that it should be known to people who deal with the server rental.
If that leads to action (in what form whatsoever) or not, should be up to them. At least they are informed and can make their decisions.
Not knowing would be bad i.m.o. (ostrich approach)

RPGforYOU
2013-03-26, 20:46
Cheers,

I'm very happy about i3d.net, yes servers crash.
And yes they probably crash more then other games, but that's because the Game has a server memory leak.
The leak will fill up the gameservers ram and the host providers will crash your server when you reach a certain allowed amount, in order to not affect other websites/gameservers running on the box.

It is indeed true OG3 has it hick up's this week, but it are the first in what 6 months? We are not gone change a server that has been running 6 months as the WORLD's best P4Fserver. Yes indeed the world's best one!

Of course I will keep an eye on the crashes of the server and if the problem insists I will look with i3d.net for a solution. Please be patient

The competition in other RSPs aren't that great and is being narrowed down to 2 - 3 good hosters, where I3D.net is actually the best one.

Regards, RPGforYOU

bebe
2013-04-20, 08:21
Reporing - Og3 is down : )

bebe
2013-04-20, 09:25
Thanks to Edward (MI-six) the problem is solved and it's up again :wink: