PDA

View Full Version : PAYDAY 2

RPGforYOU
2013-03-12, 20:49
You know PAYDAY 1? Well a 2 is coming up. Nice Co-OP game being more improved! :)

Teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i05Zei--DRo&feature=player_detailpage

Game footage + interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R52Vyc2Y41s

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew -- Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains -- as they descend on Washington D.C. for an epic crime spree.

The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to major league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in D.C., why not participate in the local community and run a few political errands?

Up to four friends co-operate on the hits and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.

NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES

• CRIMENET -- The dynamic contract database lets gamers pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts such as Vlad the Ukrainian, shady politician "The Elephant" and Mexican drug trafficker Hector, all with their own agenda and best interests in mind. CRIMENET features dozens of varied, exciting jobs and as the player progresses, new contacts with new jobs become available.
• Choose Your Profession -- As players progress they can invest in any of four special professions: the Mastermind, the Enforcer, the Ghost and the Technician. Each features a deep customization tree of associated skills and equipment to master and they can be mixed and matched to create the ultimate heister.
• PAYDAY Loot -- Finishing a job isn't just an accomplishment to be proud of. After a successful heist gamers will also earn rare and powerful new equipment such as masks, weapons mods, mask modifications and a variety of other accessories.
• Weapons and Modifications -- A brand new arsenal for the serious heister covering everything from sniper and assault rifles to compact PDWs and SMGs. Once players have settled for a favorite, they can modify it with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames and stocks -- all of which will affect the performance of their weapon. There are also purely aesthetic enhancements -- why not go for the drug lord look with polished walnut grips for your nine?
• Mission Assets -- Every job has a set of purchasable assets that can alter and enhance the heist such as a faster escape car, blueprints or even inside help.
• Character Upgrades -- The signature PAYDAY mask can now be customized into tens of thousands of different combinations, color and material variations and there is a bigger selection of gear to wear for the discerning high-fashion heister.
• Multistage Jobs -- Many contracts feature several separate stages allowing for mission forks and different outcomes depending on what the players accomplish in each individual stage.
KEY GAMEPLAY FEATURES

• Rob Banks With Friends -- Players must choose their crew carefully because when the job goes down they will need the right mix of skills on their side.
• PAYDAY Gun Play and Mechanics on a New Level -- Firing weapons and zip tying civilians never felt so good.
• Dynamic Scenarios -- No heist ever plays out the same way twice. Every single scenario has random geometry or even rare events.
• Character Progression -- Gamers begin as dime store thieves and as the game progresses they unlock new skills, weapons, accessories and masks, eventually becoming legendary robbers.
• Play It Your Way -- Each job allows for multiple approaches such as slow and stealthy ambushes to running in guns blazing. Players hit the target any way they want and watch as the heist unfolds accordingly.
• AI Director -- PAYDAY 2's new AI director breaks new ground and requires even more from the dedicated co-operative player base. Enemies will devise strategies in response to player action like flash banging, breaching tactics, freeing hostages and even recovering loot bags. Let's do this!

Publisher: 505 Games
Developer: OVERKILL -- a Starbreeze Studio
Release Date: Summer 2013

SkinnyG
2013-03-12, 21:51
Looks interesting

RPGforYOU
2013-05-28, 09:08
Hey guy's here I'm again! :)

You know probably I'm a fan of this game. And they released the pre-order and other images/video on steam. And so we finally know the price for the game.

I'm actually wanna buy a 4 pack.
So I'm looking for 3 other guy's that are interested in buying this game with me.
It's a 4 co-op game anyway so I need people to play this game with! :D

Price of the normal 4 pack is 90 Euro.
So 22,5 Euro each for this game! (Solo it will cost 30 Euro)

It's not about the price for me ... it's more of getting more people of OG hooked up like me so we can play together! :)
This is gone be an epic Co-op game for those that bought Payday1 will know that the game was already good. But it felt like it needed just that bit more months in development. So now Payday2 is here, with over 30 missions, more weapons, customizations ... Â*Also the funding is already open for a dlc so they'll probably add more missions in a later stage. (And actually add new one's instead of holding them back at the initial release ...)

So in short what is the game gone be?

4 co-op playing game, where you will be one of the robbers that will go through various missions to gain their payday(money.) Including robbing a bank, robbing jewellery store, shipping drugs ... and many more!

Payday webserie trailer: http://store.steampowered.com/video/218620/2028738/
For ingame footage check first post or internet. For images watch it in steam.

0daro0
2013-05-28, 17:29
fawking VET! o.O

RPGforYOU
2013-06-01, 16:09
So guy's any interest for the 4-pack yet? :p

New gameplay trailer;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3zoMHLKYsc?

Burning
2013-06-01, 18:08
I would be interested in this yes.

Still have to decide about what version though (Normal vs 'Criminal')

RPGforYOU
2013-06-05, 10:18
Atm

We have:

- Me
- Burning
- Vercetti

Up for this game!
If there are more interested in buying 4 packs to play this game.
Please say it here! :)

0daro0
2013-06-05, 13:02
iam in guys!, when where and how to buy ? i liked the first game but never played it online. but for 22,50 i will buy it

Burning
2013-06-05, 17:11
iam in guys!, when where and how to buy ? i liked the first game but never played it online. but for 22,50 i will buy it

It will go down like this, We will probably buy a 4pack in the UK or US, so it's cheaper because of currency. Â*1 person will buy this 4 pack. we split the price in 4. Each of us gives him their share and he gives us keys. We activate the keys on steam and we all play :)

It's a awesome game, you should play it online man. Offline is boring pretty quick.

As for people who are still deciding weither to buy or not. Here is 2 videos of me playing this with Waddy, Exlee and Hooper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3OAbSws7KE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18pNneGjO88

RPGforYOU
2013-06-05, 18:48
Don't be bothered guy's to stop here at 4 guy's buying a 4 pack.
We are a community so the more that play it the better! :D

I know some members also bought it separately like waddy and janbo

So ... don't be shy and get some more people to get this shit! :P

Webserie btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O90W_yKFqsc

Btw: Burning you can't do that, if none in the 4 pack is from other country you can't do it like that. 4 pack works like this: 1 copy comes in game folder 3 gifts. You can't get 4 gifts when he doesn't have it in his game folder. And when he does you can't buy a 4 pack any more. But I don't care I'm up for whatever price! :D

Burning
2013-06-05, 19:29
Btw: Burning you can't do that, if none in the 4 pack is from other country you can't do it like that. 4 pack works like this: 1 copy comes in game folder 3 gifts. You can't get 4 gifts when he doesn't have it in his game folder. And when he does you can't buy a 4 pack any more. But I don't care I'm up for whatever price! :D
Ah yes , yea i figured it be like that. But we'll see. 22 euro is a great price.

I was looking though. And for me, the Criminal edition isn't real worth it. I'd rather save like 10 bucks. Only the discount would be something for me, but that ain't worth 10 bucks. Other stuff can either be found online or is something i'd look/lisen to for 10min.
So my vote is for how it's written like here, normal 4 pack.
22,50 , then i can still fit Arma 3 into my budget :D

So we have 4 people now don´t we? All Europeans.
If we can get 4 more members we can do another 4 pack deal.
It's totally worth it guys :)

0daro0
2013-06-05, 19:48
Yes as i said iam in! Is the game out already ? Or beta ?

Burning
2013-06-05, 20:07
Yes as i said iam in! Is the game out already ? Or beta ?
Neither one yet. There will be a closed beta. The game will be released in August this year. A specific date has yet to be announced. But in the meantime you can always spend some time playing the Orginial, Payday The Heist. Like i have been doing lately :)

0daro0
2013-06-06, 00:36
ah ok , first off al sign me up for the 4 pack. :D then i will see further

Shadowfox
2013-06-06, 12:04
If anyone has a spot for a 4pack, let me know I'm in.
Not buying it alone though.

RPGforYOU
2013-06-13, 11:21
Dev Demo of one of the missions @ E3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrVURwF85Eg

Bare in mind this is still demo and the difficulty of the mission obviously is on low. ;)
But he talks about the game and aspects of it. Shows you nice how it's gone be in main line's.
And also does a snare to micro transactions (these will NOT be in the game btw. He made that very clear. :D )

0daro0
2013-06-14, 13:07
damm i cannot wait for this game , Â*and not gonna buy game 1 :P

Petrusim
2013-06-14, 16:50
Count me in

SkinnyG
2013-06-14, 17:30
I'll give it a go!

RPGforYOU
2013-06-16, 14:10
Confirmed weapons:

AK-47 Silencer, Custom stock
AK-5 Vanilla AK-5
TMP TMP with: Supressor, Aimpoint sight, Custom stock
Beretta 92F Supressor, Laser sight.
M1911 Barrel extension, Laser pointer, Extended mag.
Glock 17 shown in a safehouse
M39 EBR Standard 3.4 scope. Other than that no chages.
M4A1 this this and this
Mossberg 590/Reinbeck
M14 with a shorter barrel
AK-MS
Possibly M16A4
Steyr AUG
And another M series variant although it could be the Mk 11 Mod
AKS-74U
G36C
Raging Bull
Spas 12
Mac-10
MP5

All with an extensive customization option!

RPGforYOU
2013-06-21, 18:52
Web episode 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbFrvg8J9rY

RPGforYOU
2013-06-24, 16:00
They live streamed some missions and with that someone put the current skill three already up!

http://freepiecoupon.com/payday

FluggerNO
2013-06-24, 17:31
I think this will be a nice game change for me Â*:D

RPGforYOU
2013-06-24, 19:16
Footage of a new mission: Paint robbing in an art gallery.
Completely stealthed !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKq_PALq0bs

error.exe
2013-06-24, 22:34
8)

RPGforYOU
2013-06-25, 12:29
Watchdog mission: You are ambushed by police forces and need to move as much of the coke to the harbour and as fast as possible!

This is also a 2 part mission, a new element in PD2 also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4xwaXSF5AU

RPGforYOU
2013-06-27, 16:44
First guy's to stealth the bank mission after 100+ tries and 50 hours of playing! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8OWX85PXA

Vercetti
2013-06-27, 17:08
So who's in for the 4 pack?

- RPG
- Me
- Flugs?
- ?

error.exe
2013-06-27, 18:02
Im down. 150%!

- RPGforYOU
- Vercetti
- ErrorOnXTC
- Flugs?

FluggerNO
2013-06-27, 20:09
Yes I`m in *:D

- RPGforYOU
- Vercetti
- ErrorOnXTC
- Flugs

What edition of the game?.
Career Criminal Edition ?.

RPGforYOU
2013-06-28, 00:24
Depends If you guy's are in I'm willing to go for career edition.
You might have noticed I'm pretty hyped about this ... :P

So little gathering:

[hr:eb90d937e2]

Normal edition 4 pack = 90 euro

So that's each: 22,5 euro (saves you 7,5 euro)

With that you get of course the game when it's release and a pre order loot bag containing:

A unique red dot weapon sight modification available for use on all rifle weapons.
A unique Skull mask.
A unique mask pattern titled ”I LOVE OVERKILL”.
A unique color pattern consisting of the colors red and black.
A bundle of in-game cash.

Career criminal 4 pack = 138

So that's each: 34,5 euro (saves you 11,5 euro)

With that you get of course also the lootbag like you will get with the first so that is:

A unique red dot weapon sight modification available for use on all rifle weapons.
A unique Skull mask.
A unique mask pattern titled ”I LOVE OVERKILL”.
A unique color pattern consisting of the colors red and black.
A bundle of in-game cash.

And as extra for the criminal edition!

- 2 Beta Keys – 1 to keep and 1 to give to a friend! Before the release of PAYDAY 2, fans with a Beta key will get the chance to play the PAYDAY 2 Beta during a limited time prior to release.
- PAYDAY 2: The Original Soundtrack – Receive a digital copy of the PAYDAY 2 Original Soundtrack, available for download - pre-release! The PAYDAY 2 Original Soundtrack will consist of tracks made by Simon Viklund.
- The Crime.net Deal – Bain is a businessman and you’ve managed to get yourself a good deal. You receive in-game discounts on all purchases in PAYDAY 2’s Crime.net when the game is released. Please note: PAYDAY 2 has no micro-transactions. This is tied to the in-game store where you purchase items for in-game cash, like in any other classic RPG game.
- BAIN’S GUIDE TO THE CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD – You receive a digital issue of the must-have guide on heisting, written by the mastermind himself – Bain. The hunt for Baldwin continues.
- Blueprints for places to heist – Opportunities multiply as they are seized, every career criminal knows that. With these printable blueprints that also are available in your safe house planning room, you’ll be set for the big heists.

So discounts on weapons, customizations and probably mission intel I assume with the crime net. And of course a guide,blueprints which can be handy for planning stuff or discussing. The track which sounds fucking awesome honestly their sound artist makes epic good game music to keep the tension in those missions.

But the most important of the deal is actually the ability of having 2 BETA keys! One for you obviously and one for a friend. They haven't confirmed any date yet for beta but it will be for somewhere July. I guess mid to late July altough this is not certain.

What can you do in beta? Well probably play the missions the focus groups is playing now and where you can see youtube videos from. Have a look at the game in beta stage cause they are still altering, adding and fixing stuff in the pre alpha of the footages. Maybe even the ability to play other missions then the build who knows.

Generally it's meant to check 1 player reaction & 2 connection or the new network frame. People in build already said they tweeked it and it's faster so that's a good thing!

I personally like what they already show and they didn't even showed their real advanced missions to the public! It's a change of PD1 but a good one! The cop AI is better more challenging, damages and health are more realistic so less ramboish. Way more random gameplay events that make the mission replayable and still surprising! A ton of new missions! PD1 had 5 on release PD2 will have around 35 ish. New weapons, new masks allot of customization for the masks and the weapons.

A skill three that is based on the principals of an RPG so each class of the 4 will have it's own area of expertise. (A tank, a stealth guy a technician guy a 007 guy). Also from the video I can see that the gun play is also very good especially for a co-op game.

So in short I'm really looking forward for this release and hook myself up with some games with you guy's! :D

FluggerNO
2013-06-28, 06:12
The tank is me Â*:D
I`m in for Career Edition Â*:wink:

Burning
2013-06-28, 15:07
Atm

We have:

- Me
- Burning
- Vercetti

Up for this game!
If there are more interested in buying 4 packs to play this game.
Please say it here! :)

You clowns forgot I was in there for a long time already ^_^
So it's
- RPGforYOU
- Burning
- Vercetti
- Flugger

But I think with this amount of intrest we can do 2 4packs :D

RPGforYOU
2013-06-28, 23:42
Alright me and flugs are in for the career edition.
2 others interested also for the career 4 pack?

Then we can buy this shit finaly aaaight!? :p

And I don't know if it's a sign but I noticed today they launched a crime net website.
Wasn't their before so must have been launched recently. Maybe it means beta is soon maybe it doesn't idk. :p

http://www.crimenet.info/

RPGforYOU
2013-06-29, 11:01
I would like to buy the pack, because I need some steam wallet money out the door! ;P

So I'm going for the 4 pack career edition. 138 euro.
So send to my Paypal 34.5 euro without any cost or shit just the plain 34,5 euro to my Paypal.

My Paypal e-mail: snellemichiel[@]telenet.be
Also add me on steam: rpgforyou

I'll buy then the 4 pack and give you the code or gift it idk how it works but you'll get it! :D

I'm convinced there will be probably another 4 pack for this or the normal edition within OG community.
Cause I see there is quite some interest! :)

Anyway first 3 sending me the money are in for this 4 pack. Otherwise we keep ourself making list of who not and who is.

So there you go! :)

Vercetti
2013-06-29, 12:16
Done!

FluggerNO
2013-06-29, 12:54
Done! Â*:D

RPGforYOU
2013-06-29, 13:01
There you go it's bought!

Me, vercetti, flug, and jim

Please give me your Steam ID's and add me so I can gift you your PAYDAY2 game. ;)

Other persons don't get hold back! :) I'm sure there are still more 4 people interested in a 4 pack deal! :)

RPGforYOU
2013-07-09, 15:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2MfIiJgc3U

Short talk with short clips.

We can see new kinda heists:
- Robbing an Apple computer ish store
- Robbing a jewellery
- Robbing a bank
- Robbing an art gallery
- Robbing what looks like a restaurant
- Robbing what looks like a small supermarket
- Robbing what looks like a drug house
- Robbing what looks like a night club
- Escaping in the street where a bus blocks it ...

Well just watch it ... :P

RPGforYOU
2013-07-10, 11:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um73Pn-P6oQ

Here you can see the OVE(R)9000 saw will be a skill for the enforcer to unlock.
Basiclay it's a saw where you can tear things off and also kill cops with ... :P

RPGforYOU
2013-07-12, 10:05
Regarding beta I think it will be somewhere around the last weekend of July.
They are in the middle of the console submissions, so that makes me think it will not be for this weekend.
And probably not for the weekend following(which is good cause I will not be there. :D)

So I assume it will be the last weekend of July that they will release it.

0daro0
2013-07-12, 16:18
Lol ? I totaly mist but i was Also in * 4 pack ? so what NOW ? I want the Career version Also so how Much people can join me ?
Not gonna Pay the game solo -.-

0daro0
2013-07-13, 12:37
Guys who is still in for this game ?
made a list for who got it and who dont.

i also have the prefer for the Career edition or normal version lemme know guys so we can play asap ( i will buy the pack if needed and il just drop my paypal acc, but first we need get 4 peeps so lemme know ASAP

this Guys already have:
- RPGforYOU
- Error.exe
- Vercetti
- FluggerNO

Guys dont have it
- 0daro0 - IN normal or career
- [s:718a4157f2]Shadowfox ?[/s:718a4157f2] not interested
- Error.exe ?
- SkinnyG ?
- Burning IN Normal version
Lemme know guys!

Burning
2013-07-13, 14:12
Me, I don't have it.

But the career version contains only useless items you look at once.
Like blueprints of maps >> Instant on internet etc
Soundtrack >> No need for this.

All the stuff that helps you ingame is a pre-order bonus. So I am not doing a 4-pack with the career edition. I'd rather do one with the normal version (which will end up costing 22 euro p.p)

0daro0
2013-07-13, 14:21
ok also fine :D

RPGforYOU
2013-07-26, 10:08
PAYDAY 2 BETA IS LIVE! :D

Vercetti
2013-07-26, 11:57
Since the 24th, and I won't be home to play it til Sunday :/

Burning
2013-07-26, 12:01
Anybody that can share his gift key with me?

Actually ,till when does the Beta run? I will be on holiday from 28th till 7th.

0daro0
2013-07-26, 16:47
yes me also Looking for a Key

RPGforYOU
2013-07-26, 19:08
Looks like it will stay beta until release:

paydaywiki information:

Beta participants will be able to play the beta up until release. Overkill Software will then proceed to remove access to the beta and reset any created profiles.

Didn't found any official information on this although ...

Game play of me an JIM an hour through various missions in the beta.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usa4ei9zZrI

- Web episode 3 also launched btw :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmWlCCEbecYI

SkinnyG
2013-07-29, 14:59
0daro0, Burning,

Still interested in getting the actual pre order?

I am looking for any version, so if you can let me know?

And we still need a fourth of course (for which I do not have a loooot of patience :wink: Â*:wink: !)

DARKNESS???

Eindbaas
2013-07-29, 19:43
How can I get beta access? I wanna try this game out before I buy it :)

0daro0
2013-07-30, 00:01
Iam still in for the GAME, so we need 1 more guy!

SkinnyG
2013-07-30, 11:50
How can I get beta access? I wanna try this game out before I buy it :)

Only with a beta key.
Whoever buys the criminal career edition will get 2 beta keys, so you are going to have to ask any of the 4 that have already bought it (see above) if they still have the second key left!

Otherwise, be a boss and be the fourth guy for the 4 pack Â*:wink: Â*(will cost you 22,50 Euro per person if bought in a 4 pack)

RPGforYOU
2013-07-30, 14:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSkEZXyVnt4I

Some heists with: me, flugger, janbo & hangover

Force
2013-07-30, 16:02
Only beta or can you buy /download it ??

Hangover
2013-07-30, 16:43
That wasn´t my voice in the game :-) It´s an overlay. I wasn´t playing at all :-)

Darkness
2013-07-30, 18:51
Add me to the 4 pack!

SkinnyG
2013-07-30, 21:00
NICE!!

Burning, can you confirm and let's get sorted how to arrange this!

0daro0
2013-07-31, 00:01
We got 4 People ? right as i said i have paypal or if you want to do it by bank transfer its also fine.
So i can buy the pack lemme know guys! ASAP

we got 4

0daro0 - ME
darkness
Burning
Skinny-G

Hangover
2013-07-31, 08:37
I have to admit that the game is pretty good :-)

0daro0
2013-07-31, 09:50
We got 4 People ? right as i said i have paypal or if you want to do it by bank transfer its also fine.
So i can buy the pack lemme know guys! ASAP

we got 4

0daro0 - ME
darkness
Burning
Skinny-G

Gimme a OK
so i will buy the pack tonight. and then you will give me the money.
NOTE: we wont get beta if we buy the normal version for your info

SkinnyG
2013-07-31, 16:39
Gimme a OK
so i will buy the pack tonight. and then you will give me the money.
NOTE: we wont get beta if we buy the normal version for your info

I'm OK, just send me a PM with NL bankaccount info or paypal info, or however you want to do this!

I realise that the standard version does not give Beta key, but I can't really play for at least a week now anyway so I don't mind.
If it turns out to be the criminal career version, I am still OK by the way!

0daro0
2013-07-31, 17:53
i prefer the Career one just because i can ! So then i just Need the exceptions from the other two!
So if you can ask them so i can buy the pack. Iam @ work now!!

Its just 34,50 per person then

Eindbaas
2013-07-31, 19:49
http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-payday-2-cd-key-compare-prices/

Multiple sites where you can get the game for just 18 euro's

0daro0
2013-07-31, 20:07
Yes but stil no Career Edition Also No beta!

SkinnyG
2013-07-31, 20:16
Either version OK for me.

Neither Darkness nor Burning are on and I have limited time tonight and from tomorrow I will spend around 5 days in hospital because of a planned operation of my son, so I don;t have time to "hunt" anyone untill after that probably, unless I have some proper WIFI there.

I will take my bank token to make an internet payment when needed.

Sorry I can't be more of pro-active help atm.

Vercetti
2013-07-31, 22:14
Jewelry store on Overkill, not a single shot fired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCmn9z3ZwFI

0daro0
2013-08-01, 03:25
Damm Nice !! It wont take long anymore to buy the game.

answer Guys can i buy the Career pack ? Its just 34,50 per person

So answer

Vercetti
2013-08-01, 09:18
You can also PM them.

SkinnyG
2013-08-01, 11:16
I am still in for either normal or career version!

Sent by phone

0daro0
2013-08-02, 10:26
Will just get normal version nvm the beta! Lets arrange it this weekend.

You can buy upgrade For 16 euro's extra so it wil be 38,50 then if you want.
Its * option ^^

RPGforYOU
2013-08-02, 14:34
Apparently there is now a fixed date for the release.

The rumoured 13th and 15th are not the dates it will release.
Since on steam this stands:

Available: 27 augustus 2013

Burning
2013-08-04, 12:11
I am on holiday in France atm. That's why I am inactive. Â*I will be back on Wednesday (7 Aug.). I honestly don't think the beta is worth the extra money (24 vs 35 €). I haven't read all these messages. Â*Since french wifi is ass. I can make over money when I get home. I say just buy the standard 4 pack. Â*Send me a key ( Major Burning on steam) and ill make sure to transfer the money when I get home.
I'll check this topic when I get the occasional wifi.
~Burning

PS: I am no really interested in the career version so don't count me in if you guys decide to get that afterall.

0daro0
2013-08-04, 22:19
Guys i wil just wait when the game comes out, i have to pay (TAX) belastingdienst. so i dont have the money for the back since i just bought my own CaR! i didnt thought i needed to pay something so there for sorry guys.

we cant play beta so no neef to hurry

Burning
2013-08-04, 23:25
If you don't preorder you don't get all thr the worth while stuff from the pre order bonus. So we are bound to some time limit.

0daro0
2013-08-05, 11:55
Then we just need someone else for the money or you pay first and then we buy the game , i just dont have the money atm

RPGforYOU
2013-08-06, 13:24
Its officially announced now release on steam = 13 AUGUST

0daro0
2013-08-07, 11:47
Nice! Iam sorry guys dont have the money to buy a pack. so if someone can buy it so i just pay the 22.50.

SkinnyG
2013-08-07, 20:48
OK, I am back home,

I will buy a standard pack if I get confirmation:
0daro0?
Burning?
Darkness?

Burning
2013-08-07, 20:51
Confirmed.

I Arrived back here 2 hours ago. I am in for a standard pack sure :)

0daro0
2013-08-07, 22:02
thats OK , everyone got confirmed already.

so if you can do it before 13 AUG. that would be awesome.

if you can PM your bank number i will send it to you!

SkinnyG
2013-08-07, 22:10
Same here, I re-confirm! Standard is OK for me.

The only thing I do not understand for sure now is if Burning will get the pack or if I should get the pack......

Burning
2013-08-07, 22:48
Same here, I re-confirm! Standard is OK for me.

The only thing I do not understand for sure now is if Burning will get the pack or if I should get the pack......

I couldn't get the pack since I am to poor to shell that money out at once.
However
0daro0 got the pack , he needs money asap though so I suggest we all transfer it to him quickly. It's 22.50.

Vercetti
2013-08-08, 09:47
@ Burning, you mean SkinnyG

Burning
2013-08-08, 10:35

No 0daro0. I got a key from him yesterday. He shelled out PMs too I believe.
He decided he would just buy it, and then just count on it that people pay him quick.

SkinnyG
2013-08-08, 13:06
Payment done!

If 0daro0 needs the last 22.50 (forseen for Darkness) quickly he can always gift me the key and I will pay him and sell the key later to Darkness, since Darkness is AGAIN (omg) on holiday.

At least as far as I understand Steam, you can gift someone who can then keep the gift as a gift in his inventory to send it on (or redeem himself) on a later date?

Is that correct??

0daro0
2013-08-08, 15:54
it says 30 days, or something

but he will be back right :D

so it can wait!

Salvenius
2013-08-09, 13:57
Played the beta with Flugger and Failcetti lastnight...so I'm pretty sure I'll be about for some heists soon enough ;)

As usual you can find the FourIdiotsPlay attempting heists too ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzEM_UI2bXM

0daro0
2013-08-09, 17:35

No 0daro0. I got a key from him yesterday. He shelled out PMs too I believe.
He decided he would just buy it, and then just count on it that people pay him quick.

btw can you please send the money :D

SkinnyG
2013-08-09, 19:25
Can you confirm you got my money transfer?

0daro0
2013-08-09, 19:59
yes i got it from you skinny-G :D

Burning
2013-08-09, 20:54
yes i got it from you skinny-G :D

Check PM 0daro0

0daro0
2013-08-09, 20:57
i dont see a PM burning o.O only you where say you was in france.

but i sended everyone my bank info. dont got any other PM :(

RPGforYOU
2013-08-10, 23:54
Possible list of heists that will be released.

Framing Frame Day 1
Framing Frame Day 2
Framing Frame Day 3

*SPOILER* Day 1
*SPOILER* Day 2
*SPOILER* Day 3

Rats Day 1
Rats Day 2
Rats Day 3

Watchdogs Day 1
Watchdogs Day 2

Firestarter Day 1
Firestarter Day 2
Firestarter Day 3

Welcome to the jungle Day 1
Welcome to the jungle Day 2

Ukrainian Job
Four Stores
Jewelry Store
Mallcrasher
Nightclub
Bank Heist: Cash
Bank Heist: Gold
Bank Heist: Deposit
First World Bank

Score: Airport
Score: Crackhouse
Score: Yacht
Score: Docks
Score: Crossing

Heist: Casino

Snitch Snatch Day 1
Snitch Snatch Day 2

Drought Day 1
Drought Day 2
Drought Day 3
Drought Day 4
Drought Day 5

Bring Me The Head Of Armando Garcia Day 1
Bring Me The Head Of Armando Garcia Day 2
Bring Me The Head Of Armando Garcia Day 3

Dead Drop Day 1
Dead Drop Day 2

War Is Fantastic Day 1
War Is Fantastic Day 2
War Is Fantastic Day 3

Cinderella Day 1
Cinderella Day 2
Cinderella Day 3
Cinderella Day 4
Cinderella Day 5

Turf War Day 1
Turf War Day 2
Turf War Day 3

On Display Day 1
On Display Day 2

Escape: Cafe
Escape: Park
Escape: street
Escape: Overpass
Escape: Overpass Night
Escape: Garage

0daro0
2013-08-12, 10:44
Thnx Darkness, skinny, burning ^^ i got the money from al of you!

btw anyone ? the games comes out tomorrow ? so we can play it after 24:00 ? or somewhere tomorrow ?

RPGforYOU
2013-08-12, 11:47
There will be a possibility to preload (download) it already today.
Probably will activate at 7PM CEST when steam updates.

The game itself will come out tuesday on 19:00 CEST also when steam updates.
So far there is no sign saying it will be a midnight release.

SkinnyG
2013-08-12, 14:08
Lol, my BFP4F lag will be enormous tonight since I will definitely predownload!!!

RPGforYOU
2013-08-12, 14:09
PRE LOAD is available now!

0daro0
2013-08-12, 14:13
Thnx for Warning :D

first need to work :(

Eindbaas
2013-08-12, 14:54
Fuck it, I bought it as well.

preloading it now, its says the game will be available in 20 hours :)

SkinnyG
2013-08-12, 15:00
PRELOADING!!

Enforcer
2013-08-12, 23:20
My wifey and me are also in, buyed it yesterdy just right to get that pre-order bonus xD

RPGforYOU
2013-08-21, 10:54
http://oldguys.eu/file/RPGforYOU/goatfuck.png

SkinnyG
2013-08-21, 12:03

Meaning? you lost me there bro!
Do you mean it is massively bugged (but my new PC is fucking up anyway) or that everyone should get it?

RPGforYOU
2013-08-21, 12:32
Well I know some people have issues and I can only stress to the topic in their forums that is stickied ...
There's a list of allot of solutions!

And it's not massively bugged imo ...

What I was referring to, is that the cops say this when they assault you! Â*
And we are laughing always about this, so I had some spare 2 min! :P

Burning
2013-08-21, 14:12

What do you mean goat fuck?

Eindbaas
2013-08-22, 11:08

What do you mean goat fuck?

its just something the cops say in the game, similar to "who are these guys, they must be ex military" (or something like that)