PDA

View Full Version : March 6 Update - What it means for U

99-Cone
2013-03-06, 14:17
[New Feature] - Added support for Australian servers and ping site in server browser
[Bug Fix] - You should always see your own mug shot when playing
[Bug Fix] - Added measures to reduce the double scope bug
[Bug Fix] - Killing an enemy with the medic defibrillator now gives a “Close Quarters +20” bonus
[Bug Fix] - Reduced knife range from 2.5 to 1.5
[Bug Fix] - “Identify Target” is now functional
[Bug Fix] - “Motion Sensor” cool down reduction by adding training points is now working as intended
[Bug Fix] - Corrected the cool down time values for “Mortar Strike” in front-end
[Bug Fix] - “Mortar Strike Combat Awareness” is now functional (NOTE: The second level of this skill has been removed. If you previously had 2 points in this skill, refresh your training points to return the additional point unused point)
[Bug Fix] - The carriers on Oman and Dalian now resupply aircraft if you have the “Crew Support Support” ability
[Bug Fix] - Home bases now repair and resupply aircraft only when the player has points in the “Ground Crew Support” ability
[Bug Fix] - “Increase Sprint Speed” is now working as intended
[Bug Fix] - “Advanced Counter Measure Deployment” second training point now works as intended
[Bug Fix] - “Medic’s Combat Triage” will display friendlies' health at 1 training point and enemies health at 2 training points
[Bug Fix] - “Combat Resilience” is now functional
[Bug Fix] - Fixed various typos in front-end

error.exe
2013-03-06, 14:56
8) Finally I can out-sprint you guys again!
Thanks for the post mate!

icuidid
2013-03-06, 15:53
thanks for the info. :P

SkinnyG
2013-03-06, 16:00
Thanks,

I smell a new event:

[Bug Fix] - Killing an enemy with the medic defibrillator now gives a “Close Quarters +20” bonus Â*:lol:

bebe
2013-03-06, 17:52
today some dude made my ass laugh, when I took my defibrillator and tried to revive a teammate, and he appeared in front of me right at the moment when I pressed a mouse button, and I got my first “Close Quarters +20” bonus with medic's revive-machine)))