PDA

View Full Version : Training points

abbot-white
2013-03-03, 16:12
I have a few questions regarding training points that I'm sure our seasoned vets can answer.

I remember reading on the forums that some training points didn't work yet. Was that old information?

Does Combat Resilience work at all?
Does the 2nd point on running do anything?
Im sure there are others that don't work properly.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Br4ini4c
2013-03-03, 16:23
Here you are: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=85672 Ă‚Â*:D

bebe
2013-03-03, 17:04
when this topic was updated? i have 3 points in combat resilience..

abbot-white
2013-03-03, 17:57
Im glad I asked now. I bet that most people didnt know this.

Br4ini4c
2013-03-03, 18:22
Long time ago. What i'm sure Is the list is old, but never saw a topic saying it was resolve, or a game update with the details of the corrections, so for me it still broken Â*:cry:

But, is it for medic pack only or it's working with bandage/adrenaline? Don't know...

Br4ini4c
2013-03-05, 21:14
For your info: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=114327Â*:D

On Wednesday 6th March @ 09:00 UTC we will be performing game web maintenance. We expect this to take approximately 30 minutes and during this time both the game and website will be offline.

Following this brief period of downtime when launching the game again you will be prompted to update to the latest game version. A list of changes in this update can be found below.

[New Feature] - Added support for Australian servers and ping site in server browser
[Bug Fix] - You should always see your own mug shot when playing
[Bug Fix] - Added measures to reduce the double scope bug
[Bug Fix] - Killing an enemy with the medic defibrillator now gives a “Close Quarters +20” bonus
[Bug Fix] - Reduced knife range from 2.5 to 1.5
[Bug Fix] - “Identify Target” is now functional
[Bug Fix] - “Motion Sensor” cool down reduction by adding training points is now working as intended
[Bug Fix] - Corrected the cool down time values for “Mortar Strike” in front-end
[Bug Fix] - “Mortar Strike Combat Awareness” is now functional (NOTE: The second level of this skill has been removed. If you previously had 2 points in this skill, refresh your training points to return the additional point unused point)
[Bug Fix] - The carriers on Oman and Dalian now resupply aircraft if you have the “Crew Support Support” ability
[Bug Fix] - Home bases now repair and resupply aircraft only when the player has points in the “Ground Crew Support” ability
[Bug Fix] - “Increase Sprint Speed” is now working as intended
[Bug Fix] - “Advanced Counter Measure Deployment” second training point now works as intended
[Bug Fix] - “Medic’s Combat Triage” will display friendlies' health at 1 training point and enemies health at 2 training points
[Bug Fix] - “Combat Resilience” is now functional
[Bug Fix] - Fixed various typos in front-end

bebe
2013-03-05, 22:19
not bad..

SkinnyG
2013-03-05, 22:46
Looking forward to it.

abbot-white
2013-03-06, 01:46
Result.

Br4ini4c