PDA

View Full Version : Seems like my game in P4F is finished now.

bebe
2013-02-14, 18:22
So guys.. EAsy forced to change location in game and now I have no payment method that I used before.
It means that I am not able to buy funds anymore. And without them I cant play.

Ive created a topic on forums.. where I tried to explain situation. But it is more like cry from the heart, coz actually I have no hope at all that they will hear me.

Im going to wait few days.. and if get deny, I will have to leave this game.

Im very sad right now.. I just cant believe in that :cry:

Burning
2013-02-14, 18:26
Why can't you play?

I bought
m16a2 , predator barrel, viper mags, nemesis stock
and I rape everybody , No need for anything else.

Why would you need a constant stream of funds.
And perhaps somebody here is willing to buy some paysafe card or something and give you the code, you wire them money etc.
Alot of ways to get around such limitations.

bebe
2013-02-14, 18:40
Interested what I bought for this game? It is a long list, much longer that attachments for one soldier. I have 4 full equipped (almost all guns, all attachments, scopes, 20 additional stats: 10 for 2 of my chars) soldiers. I cant play without credit booster, also I buy body armor for funds. And Id like to buy new released guns, apparel etc, and not to read about them on forums only.

We don't use Paypal in my country coz it is very expensive to pay through it, Ive made only exception for membership fee, coz this worth it.

And of course I wont ask anybody to buy cards for me.
It was my personal how i paid for this game, I don't like to ask anybody to but something for me, even if i could pay upfront.
I used to pay from my own valet for things I would like to buy..

I used to pay for my recreation, thats why I need funds :cry:

Burning
2013-02-14, 18:52
Hmm ok
Personally don't care for guns, i own more than 1, but m16 is superior. Also got medic etc all classes. Just bought dev set.
Fun is in playing , not in owning stuff.

In dutch we have a saying " Bezit van de zaak is einde van het vermaak" which basically means that once you own something ,it isn't that fun anymore and you want something else. Should get rid of that. I had it, and it made me spend far to much money on useless shit. Now I just buy what i actually NEED. Which isn't alot :D

Just keep playing the game :)
If you have all these geared out characters, what else could you need? Credits for what? (I am not that familiar with bfp4f)

Br4ini4c
2013-02-14, 19:34
So guys.. EAsy forced to change location in game and now I have no payment method that I used before.
It means that I am not able to buy funds anymore. And without them I cant play.

Ive created a topic on forums.. where I tried to explain situation. But it is more like cry from the heart, coz actually I have no hope at all that they will hear me.

Im going to wait few days.. and if get deny, I will have to leave this game.

Im very sad right now.. I just cant believe in that :cry:

No No no no no no.

It's too easy!! :evil:

You can't just say that 'cause something has changed and you can buy funds anymore it's done.

I've just check with Paypal. I can do a lot of things with them. I'm not in touch with banks in your country BUT if you can transfer money, i can help you to have the funds by using my Paypal account.

OG is not a clan, it's a community, so if you're experimenting a problem it's means that we'll find a solution.

So resignation denied! ÂÂ*:D

Daviddo
2013-02-14, 19:37
You know bebe, if you trust the members of the OldGuys, you can pay them, and they could buy you Funds on their computer, in their country. :)

bebe
2013-02-14, 19:51
I have paypal guys.. : ( to fill my paypal account here I have to put money on my VISA and i loose much of them on a transfer taxes .. it makes this method absolutely not for me..

So i can say - i have no paypal for p4f

bebe
2013-02-14, 19:53
You know bebe, if you trust the members of the OldGuys, you can pay them, and they could buy you Funds on their computer, in their country.

Yea.. I see only one way to try.. is to give my password to a friend from Russia and let him pay from my valet..

Shame..

bebe
2013-02-14, 20:23
Does anybody know Free stuff to hide my IP? I know few, but they are paid.

error.exe
2013-02-14, 20:37
Bebe, you should come on teamspeak and speak to RPGforYOU about the posibilities.
He might be from Belgium but he knows ALOT about this game!

Besides that, we are a family bro, if you need some funds for some boosters, we can figure something out!

Eindbaas
2013-02-14, 21:34
Does anybody know Free stuff to hide my IP? I know few, but they are paid.

http://proxy.org/

thousands of proxy's that you can use to hide your ip

bebe
2013-02-15, 04:55
Thank you for the support guys : )
I feel that OG more than community : )

NIKISHOOTER
2013-02-15, 10:18
I am beginner and new around here and i also started to feel the same as you bebe, so i dont even need to mention how you feel for OG ;).

Burning
2013-02-15, 11:57
www.hidemyass.com :)