PDA

View Full Version : heya all OG

komato3
2013-02-12, 06:55
I see (http://p4f.nodester.com/servers) a new server called: OG #6: MYANMAR 24/7 and I can't see OG1 anymore.
Is this OG6 new server what came instead of OG1?

I've been told there's a rule: "No shotguns, Scattergun allowed."
Are there new rules of engagement as well? Can't we pwn with 870 combat or SPAS-12 anymore? Is this applicable to OG2 and OG3 servers too?

Thanks.

Veviistyle
2013-02-12, 10:26
I see (http://p4f.nodester.com/servers) a new server called: OG #6: MYANMAR 24/7 and I can't see OG1 anymore.
Is this OG6 new server what came instead of OG1?

I've been told there's a rule: "No shotguns, Scattergun allowed."
Are there new rules of engagement as well? Can't we pwn with 870 combat or SPAS-12 anymore? Is this applicable to OG2 and OG3 servers too?

Thanks.

hey OG #1 is going thru some map rotation changes i bellieve because less and less people people are playing current maps that are on the server. OG #6 Is a new server and yes only scattergun is allowed on OG #6 Each server has its own rules depending on the map rotation. Like for an example OMAN is not a CQC (close quarters combat) map like Myanmar so its allowed to use shotguns there.

RPGforYOU
2013-02-12, 10:45
I asked for OG1 a physical move, which they did but they had yesterday some back end issues.
After contacting EA/DICE this morning and me restoring everything again. He is back on-line! Check your bookmarks! :)

Only difference for you will be basra will be traded of for mashtuur, all the rest stays the same.
OG6 is not replacing OG1, just an addition from a member of us. :)

komato3
2013-02-12, 10:57
RPG, Veviistyle,
thanks guys.

My point was mainly to find out if the former all-OG-servers "No-USAS/SPAS15/SAIGA" golden rule was no longer actual or what.
So, my 870 combat shotgun is still legal on OG-1, -2 and -3, but not allowed on OG-6, if I understand that correct.

Thanks,
Cheers,
komato3

RPGforYOU
2013-02-12, 11:20
Yes, that is correct.