PDA

View Full Version : MadCat Banned

MadCat
2013-02-01, 21:43
I got banned on Old Guys Gaming #4 24/7 Metro 1000 tickets some times ago...

i checked on forum, have seen no topic about me to know the reason that i don't remember...i guess impulsiv talk :)

sorry for all and let me know what to do for be un-banned or when it happens (i think it's1 week long atm)

sorry if my english sux, not my first langage

Have fun

MadCat
2013-02-04, 20:07
Answer ?

Burning
2013-02-04, 22:13
What is your Name in battlefield precisely? I couldn't determain which record in our chat database is yours.

Also, If the Admin that banned him could report in , that would help :)

~Burning

MadCat
2013-02-04, 23:32
Dr_MadCat

thanks for answer

Burning
2013-02-04, 23:53
"Dr_MadCat - stop this....or let them win directly
Dr_MadCat - madcat stop kill
Dr_MadCat - madcat let them win
Dr_MadCat - go fck ur mum
Dr_MadCat - i die 6 time in a row since u say "pls madcat go back"
Dr_MadCat - the rules said kill other team
Dr_MadCat - stupid server
Dr_MadCat - we got 3 flags and after warn and nuke we r in base
Dr_MadCat - we had 1 flag go fuck ursekf with baseraping
Dr_MadCat - u nuke me on C"

Some entries from your chatlog. I wasn't the one who banned you, nor was I around at that time. But looking at this, I assume you where banned for not following our rules. Disrespecting an admin.
We have strict baseraping rule. You can either follow them, or play somewhere else. You came here with an appeal, which is nice and shows you don't think our server sucks :)

Now I understand people get mad at time, I even do. But you still have to follow the rules on our server.
If the Admin decides it is baserape, It's baserape. It's his judgement. And trust me, our admins have fine judgement and do not abuse their powers. However, after managing a server for a day, some might become less tolerant towards your kind of behavior.
We get shit all day and it becomes tiring after a while.
Not to mention a admin cannot see everything, mistakes are made.

All I mentioned above is just a picture I imagine when I read through your chat logs. I don't know if this happend, It's merely an assumption.
I don't know if it's an permanent bann. And I don't have the privileges around here to look at that either. I will link this to somebody who has. They can tell you more about the bann itself.

Meanwhile, a good overview of what we consider baserape on our metro server can be found here. I suggest reading it to have a better understanding of what is exactly allowed and what isn't.

http://www.oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4630

Kind Regards
Burning

JimDijkstra86NL
2013-02-05, 01:53
Hi there
1. thanks for choosing OG servers
2. I cant find the reason for the ban but like burning said it is most likely for language. however read our baserape rules please before u join again....
maybe u where also banned for breaking our baserape rules. (the post also explains why u where nuked)
http://www.oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4630
3. the next time u make a post on our website please read the sticky post on the top, thanks in advance
4. I have taken a look at the ban it should be gone by now it was for 2 weeks.....however carefull the future please, the bans only get longer every time.

Gisse
2013-02-05, 08:20
Banlist 01-17-2013 20:23:49 PlayerPermanentBanned Dr_MadCat was permanently banned from the server
[20:23:49] banList.add name Dr_MadCat perm

You are banned on metabans also. Your ban will be over 14.02.2013

http://metabans.com/player?i=Iuh

Reason for bann -> Baseraping

MadCat
2013-02-05, 19:50
Ye now that u show me chat i remember, i lost my nerves cause admin was alltime talking only to me, it pissed me off that he said i have to go back and not others...than i went back and he start nukeSS...so much nukes that we lost all point and even the round...
I understand the no-baserape rules but not this way...nuke all people is ok, ONE TIME, and not only tell to ONE guy to go back...but he even nuke one time when we had only C !! And loosing a round when u baserape the other team and the admin return/modify/destroy the result of the round it's not fair rules

Anyway let me know what's will happen now, if i can or no play again on your server with my friends...

Cya

Gisse
2013-02-05, 19:54
In 9 days my friend we will be glad to have you back.