PDA

View Full Version : ban request TcotC_vicToRiouS

JimDijkstra86NL
2013-01-12, 22:25
Hi folks

I am requesting a ban for this guy
Becuase he and his m8 find it too hard to stop baseraping.
1) Player Name; TcotC_vicToRiouS
2) On which server incident occurred; server 4# metro
3) The reason why banned; consistand baserape evor time while knowing the rules VERY well
4) http://bf3stats.oldguys.eu/playerlist.php?SoldierName=TcotC_vicToRiouS
5) Other important information, like for example what kind of cheats in case of cheating, chatlog in case of insulting etc.
6) Your recommended ban length: at least a month on all servers.
I warned them at LEAST 250+ times
I also kicked this guy already too many times and also t-banned him multiple times.(at least 10 times already in the lost couple of months)
He came on teamspeak to discuss it.
There said that he never got banned before witch isnt possible cuz i personally already banned them multiple times.
He also said he wasnt baseraping when i asked why he kept doing it.
i even checked it from 4 ÂÂ*different angles to make sure he was really doing it again.
i already played at least 200+ ours with these guys on our servers, and those are just the ours i can remember.
i get sick of the fact that they just never stop doing it and if i get too close they stop baseraping 9 out of 10 times.(i go up close most of the time to make sure they are really baseraping)
I am sick of beeing a nanny for these guys, checking if they are baseraping every time they join simply cuz they have a long history of doing it over and over again.
i can clearly remember that i warned them already at least 5 times that if they didn't stop doing it. they would get permbanned clearly without effect other then them bëeing more carefully when doing it.
hope i informed you folks enough to learn them a permanent lesson.(i honestly hope they have learned there lesson now)
i love to admin and provide support....however i aint no nanny.
i actually love the guys, polite, friendly, and helpfull
However every time we kick ban them they apperently find it funny to just luagh at us, witch i dont find funny anymore cuz of all the history they already got.

Champ
2013-01-13, 00:58
+ 1

Shadowfox
2013-01-13, 10:42
1 month Temp Ban on all servers, done.

Champ
2013-01-13, 14:41
You are amazing Shaddy, post it on metabans too, then he cant play on many servers :P

TcotC_vicToRiouS
2013-01-14, 23:48
I reply due to the fact that theres no reason for a ban.
It is obvious that this guy exaggerates just by reading through his text without even backchecking anything. But if u check my soldier profile - just follow his great link - it says that i "only" played around 50 hours on your server btw. Moreover i *never* got banned from your server. Idk what makes him thinking that way. Its like he s written about a complete diffrent guy. Furthermore i never saw him warning me personaly since your messages appear for everyone, dont they. Since i dont see me breaking any rules i dont pay that much atteniton on these warnigns anyways. Thats why it may seem to him taht i ignore his warnings. Finaly id like to stress taht i follow your rules where im able to(thats why i aint got banned until yesterday). Im not a everytime baseraper as he claims. But i get baseraped very often on your servers and i do "baserape" sometimes if theres an admin of yours online who knows that baserape is part of the game since it is difficult to get fair teams. I mean: It is kinda retarded to capture the last flag and fall bk right away, isnt it. But what is baseraping? Imo it is staying directly in front of the redzone, having all bases. What did he see when he banned me?I was staying on A, trying to *capture* it. The enemy team had 2 bases. Then i saw someone coming from the street so i just shot automatically on him, three times. Then i stopped realising that it may be against your suboptimal rule. Next second i saw me bk on desctop. Do you rly think that banning people for nothing helps to improve game experience? How many do you want to ban/kick for baseraping? That doesnt help. It is worth to kick/ban redzone runners, but baserapers(im not talking bout me taht game but i saw you kicking many people the past few weeks)? Why dont u just let the losing team try to recatpure flags? Why dont u just nuke if that doesnt work as you used to in the past? It would even be better to try to balance teams manually though it is some kind of nuisance. But acting as your mod does aint helping anyone. Remember: I wasnt even baseraping.
Well, seeing that his argumentation isnt based on facts but rather on raging(whyever) i ask for unbanning me. And pls think about your rule, for the sake of your top metro server.
Greetings

RPGforYOU
2013-01-15, 00:10
Since you basiclay say that you did/do baserape in our server, then you're well aware of the rule you break/broke, no?
As far as I'm aware of all means to keep some balance are up to members judgement. If he thinks nuke is more suitable or just kick that contentious baseraping guy(s) out, then so it will be.

I(and many other OG members) personally don't even go for the last flag, since it leads to baserape almost always. So then there isn't a need to capture and fall back is there? :)

Also you might read this: http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4630

Concerning your ban that's not up to me.

JimDijkstra86NL
2013-01-15, 06:32
1. I was reffering to the fact that i already played over 200 ours with ÂÂ*bf3 players (espesially urself and the guy u where playing with at the time) from your clan/community. (and as far as i remember the old database isn't syncronized to the new one yet, wich makes it impossible to see the old stats)
2. I was in your team when i see u shooting into the redzone.
Also i could easily see your name due to the fact i zoomed in with windows making your name as big as my keyboard also making it easy to see your bullets fly into enemy base...
I dubbel checked it from different places, including that i even swtched teams and u broke our rules again....u shot a guy on the road between spawn and A.
Checking it out took me between 2 and 5 minutes so it where defenetly more then 3 shots fired....

And why do u not follow admin instructions?, (I politely asked u on TS to read the post about the no baserape on metro, i even gave u the link)
==please ask the other other bf3 players in your clan/community to also read the rules in the post i have send u. Thanks in advance==
And why dont u read the warnings in chat and on screen? thats kinda asking for problems like a kick/ban/teamnuke. =no offence=
3. I personally t-banned u several times. the same counts for several other bf3 players in your community.
I also had several bf3 players(including yourself) of your community on our TS already over the last year, for i dont know many times due to kicks and mostly t-bans.
I explained the rules éven back then, i also provided u folks with the link to the no baserape on cq metro post on our forums multiple times....
i am a reasonable guy but playing that number of ours with that experience, u folks beeing on our ts so many times and still baseraping after so much effort...i just dont see ÂÂ*why i (or we as a community) should accept that.
The other bf3 players in your commmunity should also know better by know...why do u folks keep baseraping?
the ban is a month, with your history i could as well asked for 4 monts...i sinceerly hope this is enough.
I seriously hate banning people for baserape but if there is no other way of ending it i will eventually request for one longer than the usual t-bans.
And that is what happend! =that is at least 99% of it if u include my first post=

In the future i would sériously apriciate at the least a little more honest aproach.

best regards, JD

TcotC_vicToRiouS
2013-01-15, 19:57
This is freaking crazy. Are u kdding me?Who the fuck are u talking about?????Which community do you mean?Me and Bounty are the only ones in our "clan". I havent been banned until two days ago and it was the first time for me joining your TS dude. You must be mistaking me for someone else, SERIOUSLY. And as i said: Can u call it rly baseraping that i shot 3 times, about 5 seconds, on someone who was running on that street while i was trying to capture A? The enemy team had A and another base. Hows that baseraping????????? Id like to type even more question marks, but taht would be some kind of spam.

Pubbe
2013-01-15, 22:52
well, why baserape.

if the team that baserapes only hold b, the game will last longer. Witch means, more kills and more fun, and also mutch more fun for us as admins, so we dont need to give people warnings and nuke and all that.

its pretty easy, dont go to C, but if you feel like you must do it. Then hold it from a distance or something, if the baseraped team players cant find anyone to shoot, they will go out of spawn. Then they are an easy target:)

TcotC_vicToRiouS
2013-01-17, 14:09
I do ask you again: Do you rly believe that it is baseraping to atk someone on the street at A, while the enemy has A and another base? That was what i got banned for. So i would rly like you to rethink about the ban.

Pubbe: No, it aint funny to be forced to stay at B when u are able to go forward. Balancing teams would help much more than kicking people. And as i said: If u would change your dumb rule you admins would have alot of more fun. You aint helping anyone with taht rule, rly.

Burning
2013-01-17, 14:19
I do ask you again: Do you rly believe that it is baseraping to atk someone on the street at A, while the enemy has A and another base? That was what i got banned for. So i would rly like you to rethink about the ban.

Pubbe: No, it aint funny to be forced to stay at B when u are able to go forward. Balancing teams would help much more than kicking people. And as i said: If u would change your dumb rule you admins would have alot of more fun. You aint helping anyone with taht rule, rly.

Until everybody is on the street and the russians are sniping from their spawn for 500 tickets.
Yea, that is such a fun game for both sides.

We draw the line there, no shooting at the street. Simple!

How hard is it to just stay away from the street I could ask you?

Champ
2013-01-17, 14:26
"If you are not happy with our serverrules, just leave the server and finds somewhere else to play"

We have theese rules, we have had them for ages, in several games, and we are still have among the most popular servers on several games, soo we must be do something right.

Soo thank you for your senseless argumentation, and have a nice life, hope we dont find you and your bad attitude on our servers again :P