PDA

View Full Version : It is I, me.

waddy5000
2013-01-09, 19:38
I have returned bitches. I'm back in OG and going to be playing a lot of planetside 2 so if your interest in playing let me know and we'll organise it so we are all in the same server and its not absolute chaos! CHAOS! CHAAAAAAOOOOOOSSSSSSS I TELL YOU!

Shadowfox
2013-01-09, 19:42
PLANETSIDE?!!!!

What about DayZ, BF3 & Diablo? :(

Burning
2013-01-09, 19:44
Woodman, you spandex gaylord

Welcomebackeventhoughyouwerealreadyherethewholetim e:D

waddy5000
2013-01-09, 20:00
lols well the thing is I've stopped playing one or two game a lot and play on a few games a little now. Gets tiring playing bf3 all the time for me but I think if we had a load of peeps on planetside 2 its going to get epic quickly! Burning you're aching to get in some purple spandex i can tell. Join me on miller for a little taste :P I think me and you burning need to start building our planetside community. I'll play any faction as long as i have you guys to play with *wipes tear*. Bottom line, lots of games, lots of people funny times, make videos, make youtube money, become successful, meet woman of dreams, marrry, have kids, become drunk with money/power, loose everything, become alcoholic, do drugs, get arrested, loose everything and then suicide. Then do it all again the next weekend! This is a very long paragraph. Ive probably wrote too much here. May confuse people. Has it got to the stage where I type what i think? hmmm i hope that thing about thinking about sex every 7 seconds isn't true................................. boobs. (awkward ending)

Shadowfox
2013-01-09, 21:11
Good to have you back テつ*:lol:

Vercetti
2013-01-09, 21:24
Well I actually like your paragraph it whows that you really think things through and love to live your life like you want and don't care about others it's the internet you know you should do whatevery you like you can be whoever you want and you are AWESOME BRO but those spandex motherfuckers can be quite annoying but it would be cool to have a nice outfit playing planetside 2 because it is a very cool game welcome back i hope you enjoy your stay like you did before and have a good time like you always had it's not like you were not here the last 6 months you were on everyday and finally you officially decided to join back officially kktnxbyewtfbbqcumcumber

Burning
2013-01-09, 21:43
Well I actually like your paragraph it whows that you really think things through and love to live your life like you want and don't care about others it's the internet you know you should do whatevery you like you can be whoever you want and you are AWESOME BRO but those spandex motherfuckers can be quite annoying but it would be cool to have a nice outfit playing planetside 2 because it is a very cool game welcome back i hope you enjoy your stay like you did before and have a good time like you always had it's not like you were not here the last 6 months you were on everyday and finally you officially decided to join back officially kktnxbyewtfbbqcumcumber

PUNCTUATION FRANK, PUNCTUATION.
ALTEAST WADDY USED SOME!

waddy5000
2013-01-09, 22:29
punktuashion iz gud yes sur ree reel gud&

ExLee
2013-01-10, 01:40
The amount of waddy in this forum is too damn HIGH ! :D

Gisse
2013-01-10, 07:37
Waddynes is strong in him ....

Lennna
2013-01-11, 15:41
I'm so tempted to pick Planetside up now <3

Vercetti
2013-01-11, 15:44
What is keeping you, come back! We also got ether now from the US, so you will not be the only one. 8)

Safa246
2013-01-11, 16:06
Only one what?

Shadowfox
2013-01-11, 17:10
Female.

waddy5000
2013-01-12, 04:47
I'm so tempted to pick Planetside up now <3

Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! テつ*:P テつ*:wink: テつ*:arrow: テつ*:idea: テつ*:x テつ*:o テつ*:o テつ*:) テつ*:D テつ*8O テつ*8O テつ*8O テつ*8O

http://www.nickmitchellblog.com/wp-content/uploads/benStillerDoIt1.jpg

Pubbe
2013-01-22, 13:39
waddypoo.

A poo will always be a poo. Remeber?

Well, i just wanted to say Welcome back my padwan.

Champ
2013-01-22, 19:26
Ether is not the only female

we have Michele, edna, tanja and the rest of the MOHW group too

FluggerNO
2013-01-23, 12:49
Ether is not the only female

we have Michele, edna, tanja and the rest of the MOHW group too

:roll: