PDA

View Full Version : That's why i love OG Community

Br4ini4c
2012-12-28, 19:14
Today, or... more this evening i was playing on OG 1 combat.

Map was Sharqui on rush.

For more than 1h each round was so intense, teams were rushing and defending, teamplay was incredible but i've never heard someone complaining with "N00b, hacker" (someone said stfu but it was only 'cause i use the defib on him to kill him, twice ÂÂ*:P ÂÂ*). End of the round loosers and winners congrats each others.

Amazing team spirit, thx OG community.

RPGforYOU
2012-12-28, 22:39
Well it still happens, but I personally enforced a strict shaming policy including the word noob.
We had allot of fire in the beginning why we see noob as an offensive word, but I was just tired of all our chat logs looking for 90% out of noob...

So I put a swear list up, so it reflects the reputation OG wanna achieve. That is a good regular player base, team respect and a as good as clean chat. :) I have to say I never regret our maybe stricter language policy, it really paid of and created a good regular base for our servers.

All the 'kids' that swear all the time will be kicked off and will get tired and join other servers which is fine by me.
Really happy about what we established ourself in P4F and making other happy with that fact is always good! :D Also our goal! :P