PDA

View Full Version : Banning FTW !

Electric
2012-12-25, 13:33
hi got banned today because of spawnkilling. on the Flag of C -.- yeah great admin who banned me was Pubbehey .
i think he banned me because i pissed him off or something .
i never baseraped on this server and either spawnkilled anyone !
this ban is nooblike ! (sorry for that)
i hope you will unban me i like your Metro Server !

Merry Chrismas Electric

Pubbe
2012-12-25, 14:40
You baseraped, and i explained it a couple of times for everyone. And i also gave you a kick for not listing, and still you baseraped.

The rules clearly says "Do not baserape" Or you will end up geting 1 warning/kick/ban.

Electric
2012-12-25, 14:49
but i dont baserape the way in the middle is not the enemy base! its spawnarea of C Flag and then you ban me for spawnkilling also in the way in the middle yeah there are many spawnpoints of C but not your base wtf !?

Pubbe
2012-12-25, 14:57
Everything behind C flag is baserapeing, you should not even go past it. You did go past it and really far into our base a couple of times. But you where not alone by doing that so..

Well its the day after chrismas, i will be look into your ban:)

But...I dont want to see you baserape again, are we clear about that? If you dont understand the rules about baserape, just ask an admin ingame or on our forums.

I think you understand why we have these rules, its not fun to get baseraped.

Electric
2012-12-25, 15:03
i know its not fun to get baseraped but nothing was to read on this server that all behind C is Enemy base i dont see anything !
when it stand in your rules then sry and it was my mistake

Pubbe
2012-12-25, 15:06
I yelled to everyone so all could see what i was telling them

"DO NOT GO PAST/SHOOT PAST C"

But i agree with you, maybe its not very clear about where you are not allowed to be. ^^

Electric
2012-12-25, 15:36
yeah ^^ but ok i will remember it next time thx and merry christmas !

Gisse
2012-12-26, 12:14
One nice happy ending story :)

Shadowfox
2012-12-26, 12:24
http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4630