PDA

View Full Version : Karkand rush on OG2 or not?

RPGforYOU
2012-12-16, 23:23
So I get allot of feedback on our OG2 server with karkand and karkand rush.
So therefore a poll on how the rotation should be! :)

You can discuss and bring your arguments ofc also in this topic. ;)

When enough votes/voices in OG P4F will be heard I will change the rotation accordingly to the result of the poll!
Can BF3 members or other OG member non related to P4F please exclude them from this poll, thanks!

orroz
2012-12-17, 12:25
voted on 1!

Because i think its the best for the server.

But i prefer to play rush!

st0mpy
2012-12-17, 22:36
As i said in TS, not hugely bothered about karkand but for the sake of the regulars I think its should be a biassed balance

karkand assault x3
karkand assault x3
karkand rush x3

Burning
2012-12-17, 23:38
Even though I dont play bfp4f much. I have to say that because of the reputation of OG#2. It shouldnt change at all.

TheIncredible
2012-12-18, 15:50
even if i am now only a member (and only for a few more days) i want to say something: DO NOT TOUCH OUR KARKAND ONLY AND OMAN ONLY SERVERS! Both are very succesfull and have a reputation. It is ok to change them for events (when a new map is out or like now a new gamemode) temporarily.....but i hate that one person always trys to change something that is working really good and so destroys something (reputation/regular player base of highly skilled players etc) which takes months/years to build up in some days/weeks....

XxDutchxGreedxX
2012-12-18, 16:29
As i said in TS, not hugely bothered about karkand but for the sake of the regulars I think its should be a biassed balance

karkand assault x3
karkand assault x3
karkand rush x3

it doesnt work, thats the main reason people are leaving the rounds are to short and the reload takes to long.

RPGforYOU
2012-12-22, 13:45
Seems the most want it to stay as it is, and quickly followed by those that want it mixed.
So for the moment I'm leaving the rotation as it is. Until I come up with an idea maybe to rotate in rush, but with the least effect to it's normal habit. We'll see! But for now it stays 24/7 assault karkand, thanks for your votes and feedback!