PDA

View Full Version : Tablets

Caveman
2012-12-01, 22:38
Ohw hell yeah, my nexus 10 just got shipped. 8) テつ*8) テつ*8) テつ*:twisted:

Can't wait to get my hands on it. Only the resolution is already bizar, 2560x1600 on a 10inch tab. 8)

Are you guys into tablets? and if so what do you have and what do you like about it?

Burning
2012-12-02, 12:54
2560x1600 seems useless on a tablet, you can't already see pixels @ 1080p , so I don't see any function for even higher resolutions on such small screens.

As for tablets itself. they are nice for your quick daily tasks like checking e-mail. For me personally there are a bit unessacary. I got my PC / Laptop for such use. And my Galaxy S3 does everything a tablet does, just isn't that big :)

Where did you get your Nexus 10 from? And tell us about it once you've used it.
I've been trying to have my parents get a tablet for a while, I know it will benefit them :)

Caveman
2012-12-02, 14:41
Ordered by a friend in UK. I have a samsung galaxy tab 2 for a few months now and it is really nice.

Just watch internet or youtube movies on it. Little kid likes to play games on it like crazy and so do i 8) .

Safa246
2013-01-12, 00:36
I've got an iPad which I have had for 18 months now. I got it originally because I wanted to understand what it would be good for and wasn't sure that I would get that much use from it. 18 months on I use it extensively everyday - for reading, for browsing, for playing, for all kinds of apps... Wouldn't be without it now, although not joined at the hip to Apple - it's about the specific apps, all of which I am sure are also available on android.

Great Procon app btw, which means I can monitor users without closing BF3. Wish it had team nuke tho...

I even use it to read OG forums in bed before テつ*going to sleep, like now!

Marxo
2013-01-15, 21:16
I Have A Galaxy 10.1 TAB I think the first generation.

I have it for the business but really I don't use it often because I can do al daily task on my Galaxy 2 phone and when i what to use it for EXCEL is't not handy so i take my laptop again.

We now use the tablet only for making pictures in my store so the people can see how the frames look on there faces.

abbot-white
2013-02-08, 01:03
I've got a Nexus 7. I got when they came out. Its only the 8gb but I use a workaround to use a 64gb usb pen drive with it.

I bought it because it was half the price of my smartphone. (ツ」159) and it is quad core.

I suppose I am a bit of Google fanman. Too old to put fanboy lol.