2012-11-20, 19:40
You dont need it bebe you kick enough azz as it is :p

st0mpy
2012-11-20, 19:53
lol yeah he does

wait..frosty another brit? are you joining up? :D

frosty77
2012-11-20, 22:00
I am a Brit yep...thinking about it along with paying for VIP etc to kick some of the morons that get in there when bebe olster etc not around xD

RPGforYOU
2012-11-20, 23:37
Well being a member takes care of those things! :D
VIP and rights to kick offenders out! :)

st0mpy
2012-11-21, 12:08
I am a Brit yep...thinking about it along with paying for VIP etc to kick some of the morons that get in there when bebe olster etc not around xD

Cool but you might as well join as a full member, vip on its own just queue jumps non members for a small fee, it doesnt give you mod rights thats for us clan members (vip is included then).

Jump in teamspeak and grab mick (rpgforyou) and hell explain the routine and get you stamped up as a trial, hook you up with vip for a free month and you just hang out in TS when you game so we can make sure ur not a numpty (im sure youre not :)) and youre in if youre happy after the trial ends.

frosty77
2012-11-21, 14:06
just hang out in TS when you game so we can make sure ur not a numpty (im sure youre not :))

well that's screwed it then....lmao :p gonna hold out for a bit on it not got a headset....whenever i get 1 my daughter gets hold of it n chews the mic off :s and with another babe on the way we kinda need every penny atm especially after my spending spree on my heli (missus has banned me from ebay now :'() but at some point yeah i will def go for it in meantime im tryin to take that no.1 rank spot on recon :p :twisted:

XxDutchxGreedxX
2012-11-23, 22:01
just hang out in TS when you game so we can make sure ur not a numpty (im sure youre not :))

well that's screwed it then....lmao :p gonna hold out for a bit on it not got a headset....whenever i get 1 my daughter gets hold of it n chews the mic off :s and with another babe on the way we kinda need every penny atm especially after my spending spree on my heli (missus has banned me from ebay now :'() but at some point yeah i will def go for it in meantime im tryin to take that no.1 rank spot on recon :p :twisted:

haha yeah i'm kind of waiting till i get the chance to buy my 35€ battlefunds :p i want a fresh start befor i become an a "full" member lol..