PDA

View Full Version : An I alone

Champ
2012-11-05, 01:21
The title says it all, am I the only one in OG still playing this fun game, is everybody else in MOH or premium ? I never find anybody to play with anymore, i will sit in the channel some in the days to come, hopefully some will join me.

I could off course start playing with you, but i cant afford it, i dont have to money for any new games or expansions, i seem Flugger sometimes log in, but He is never on ts when doing soo or ?

This is no complaint at all, the points is to have fun, and play a game one like, I do it, and I hope everybody else is, I just want to play with someone テつ*(I have some to play with, but they not OG, and i dont want to leave the impression i am leaving OG, cause that wont happen, OG is family. You can change wifey, or preferences when it comes to games, car etc but two things you cant change: favoritt football team and Gameing clan !)

FluggerNO
2012-11-05, 08:13
Heeey there Champ テつ*:D
Yes I was playing Diablo III yesterday.
And I was not on TS becuse I had a rough day.
I had pain pain and pain.
Normaly I`m online on TS and playing MOHW.
But if u like to play Diablo III just drop in the TS and ask if I like to joine ya テつ*:wink:
I still love Diablo so just ask me m8 テつ*:D

iNco782
2012-11-05, 08:28
Marc aka killer bee or Xirag still play.

Even shadowfox is playing. テつ*Pm them on TS.

0daro0
2012-11-05, 14:37
Still playing, got some better gear but still have the money problem. i can nog get more money for some how.
but i can do Monster lvl 1 Act 1 now not easy but i can do it so i have more chance to find stuff

DPS is 43K now. but still need some higher DPS weapons with some more stats.

DPS= 800 +
Critical damage
critical chance
Socket
Life steal

Champ
2012-11-05, 16:34
Robin.

Money you get by finding good items in game and sell them in Actionhouse. If you add me we can play together, i have chars that do Mp 2-4 oki, the best place to farm is Act 3 and if you can do act 1 you can do act 3, they are supposed to be same difficulty now. I will be in ts somewhere when i play soo anybody wanna play, farm, chat or get advice, just come along

Shadowfox
2012-11-05, 17:08
Champ, there's a lot of people playing Diablo atm.
Silverfox (just got baby but plays sometimes), Xirag, Killerbee, flugger and me are most often playing it.

Whenever I'm playing though, I see you playing too but you are never in Teamspeak テつ*:oops:

Champ
2012-11-05, 17:50
I have been in another teamspeak, but I am in the teamspeak where I have people to play with.

0daro0
2012-11-06, 02:18
Robin.

Money you get by finding good items in game and sell them in Actionhouse. If you add me we can play together, i have chars that do Mp 2-4 oki, the best place to farm is Act 3 and if you can do act 1 you can do act 3, they are supposed to be same difficulty now. I will be in ts somewhere when i play soo anybody wanna play, farm, chat or get advice, just come along

I Know but without MP, i do act1 easy and got like 385% MF gear, but still its CRAP AS HELL. but i just started on MP1 but thats not good gear iam dying more often. so some money i could use

KillerBeeNL
2012-11-12, 12:07
i play daily together with xirag, just join us on ts if you can behave propperly
not mentioning any names but some people are really annoying when in our channel and that's not fun.
(we don't get easily annoyed...but some people are just retarded >_<)

@0daro0
talk to me & xirag next time you are on ts, maybe we can help you with your gear/build :) what is your battletag ?
i don't know mine right now i am at work so i can't see it either atm :p but i will check it when i get home.

we often do act 1 on monster power 4 depending on who joins us, we solo 5 and together we can do 6.
acts 2 is a different story :p that we do on mp3 hahah i hate that act :p