PDA

View Full Version : OG2 rank restriction yes/no ?

RPGforYOU
2012-11-03, 11:53
Hey

I was asked by some members to get some rank restriction going on our server @ BFP4F.
So my opinion is to allow only rank 8 or higher. Since then they got at least some sprint activated.
And have some basic knowledge on how the functions work in P4F.

Since the skill level on our OG2 is pretty high, I think it's wrong to allow new players.
Cause they probably will get killed allot, just cause there are allot of good people present.
Therefore I think limiting it to rank 8 isn't a bad thing. Having them try out first in less high skill servers.
To get familiar with the game, and once they are familiar with it. They can try their skill out in OG2! :)

New banner:

http://www.oldguys.eu/file/RPGforYOU/OG28.png
Made by shadowfox, with the resources from the one that always made our banners Crisco. :)

opinions?

TheIncredible
2012-11-03, 16:30
well....normaly i would say: hell yeah make it even lvl 15+ or something because lvl 1-7 are so rare. but the problem i see is that in the european morning the server will fill up much slower.

well...give it a try

Eindbaas
2012-11-03, 17:45
[s:415fe770e7]Nooooo!!!! no more noobs for me to kill, at least I still have pyran ÂÂ*:D [/s:415fe770e7]

good idea, lets just test it and see how it goes, we can always change it back

bebe
2012-11-04, 13:58
very nice) i like it)

orroz
2012-11-04, 18:11
me too!

Home again!

barney1979
2012-11-04, 20:30
Only a trial member, but have noticed quite a few clan servers doing this ..... its good idea as the newbies still have the public servers to play on, which is less challeging and helps them level quickly to our/your server restriction quite quickly.

Nick

XxDutchxGreedxX
2012-11-25, 01:38
yeah i like it, been playing on OG karkand for the past week and you can surely state that there is less imbalance on OG2 now, i think the new rank cap makes it kind of better, however there arnt many Kark. only maps left for beginners to play on haha..
but well level 8 is reached quite fast :P