PDA

View Full Version : NFS MW

Pauli
2012-10-30, 22:04
Someone of you guys got need for speed most wanted (2) ?:D

ExLee
2012-10-31, 07:24
Need For Speed... I would like to but probably not gonna get it because 50€ are a tad too much for me and I read that it is not a good PC port with choppy framerate, poor optimization and clunky controls. Maybe when it's 50% off and they lose the Origin bullshit...

I used to love the series though but it pretty much went downhill since Most Wanted (1) and Underground 2 which were the best NFS games IMO. Maybe this new NFS can catch the spirit of the old ones but I tried out Hot Pursuit from 2010 also made by Criterion (which was better than anything that Black Box shat out in the last years) and I found it kinda easy ( because of all those power-ups), also the tracks repeated themselves a lot and became boring quickly and for some reason I think that slow-mo takedowns are better suited in Burnout than NFS...

Besides playing the police is always less exciting than being chased by it... ÂÂ*:lol:

RPGforYOU
2012-10-31, 09:39
http://youtu.be/tgmrfEeDtdY

This is a nice game of them.
To be honest I look in a race game for me.
Just normal cars, where I can change colour or a bit performance of the car.

What I hate is every freaking game with nitro on their cars! :P
It's just not what I look for. I want to drive the real life super cars.
Withouth the bullshit around it. It's already amazing enough to drive em.
Then using stupid bonusses to be like a bulldozer through barricades, or use nitro ...

I never really found my race game ... :(

Burning
2012-10-31, 11:31
People say the original Most wanted was ALOT better and Most Wanted( 2) and that the nfs died after the original Most Wanted

I loved Underground aswell, but the Shift series i like aswell.

Pauli
2012-10-31, 17:28
Hm Well yeah it has some fps problems but i think they gonna fix it soon and the control is nice even with keyboard i have no problem with it im gonna make a gameplay vid and upload it in the weekend :)

0daro0
2012-10-31, 18:32
they should make NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 3

its was wayyyy better, NFSU1 Pownss!!

Pauli
2012-11-01, 16:59
Yeah but nfs underground 3 by cretirion games?
It will be just the next burnout :D

ExLee
2012-11-01, 20:19
Well Black Box proved that can't do shit anymore so we might as well give Criterion a chance ÂÂ*:wink:

Pauli
2012-11-01, 22:01
Criterion isn t bad ÂÂ*I allways enojey their games some even more then the nfs series.
They have made some really awesome games in the last 12 years

Pauli
2012-11-02, 19:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLzYZkpnM1M
Here we go :)

0daro0
2012-11-02, 22:59
ive downloaded the game its pritty awesome., damm.

but i have more the feeling of playing Burnout.. -.-

Pauli
2012-11-03, 07:33
I think that burnout is better then the last nfs games anyways :D and the multiplayer is preaty cool