PDA

View Full Version : Is this your server? -=OG=- | Metro Slaughterhouse ?

Mushuukyou
2012-10-21, 07:47
Server IP: 74.91.126.239:25200

I was playing on there, and this guy called "VeryBadCompany" started whining and calling me a cheater, that I was using an "aimbot". Â*I sort of went along with it, because it's the highest compliment a player can get, and so then he started saying how he's "frapping it" and that he complained to EA and the admins for the server above, and then asserted: "You'll be banned by this time tomorrow!"

I thought, whatever kid! Banned for killing you? Â*He said "banned for aimbot".
I thought nothing of it, because what reasonable person would ban a person without sufficient evidence?

Well, if it is your server, someone with admin ability apparently read his whiny email, believed it without question, and I was JUST enjoying the beginning of another game on your server when my game quit and it said I was banned by an admin.. which was the reason!

So um, unless you want to ban me for egging on some whiner, I ask that you please remove the ban.
Also, I'd love the fraps of what he recorded - I'd love to put it on YouTube... Â*I could do my own fraps, but it's more fun watching it from someone else's perspective. :)

Mushuukyou
p.s. As a reward for your timely unban, I'll favorite your server. :)

FluggerNO
2012-10-21, 08:24
That is not our server.
Our servers start whit "Old Guys Gaming"

Mushuukyou
2012-10-21, 08:27
Yes, I just found out about that.. sorry for the bother.
I'm trying to figure out who's server it is... they should put a "contact" button with details on the BF3 server listings....

If anyone has any information on who I can contact about this, I'd appreciate it.

What is the other "OG" clan?

FluggerNO
2012-10-21, 08:53
http://www.original-gamers.com/forums/

This the clan that runs that server ÂÂ*:wink:

Gisse
2012-10-21, 17:05
Good option for you is to start playing on our Metro server ;)

Search for Old Guys Gaming and you will have complete list of servers, around 10 if i am not mistaking.

zladuric
2012-10-22, 09:33
Good option for you is to start playing on our Metro server ;)

Search for Old Guys Gaming and you will have complete list of servers, around 10 if i am not mistaking.

^^ +1 that :)