PDA

View Full Version : Tourist guide if you go to the US :-)

Hangover
2012-09-07, 09:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPlDNOhqjI

0daro0
2012-09-07, 19:09
is this a hint ?

Hangover
2012-09-07, 21:53
It was more meant as irony. I've never seen worse behavior at some point. At the same time, I think it kind of funny.

janbo872
2012-09-08, 07:01
Friendly guy .. i think he should get a free vacation in ÂÂ*........ Germany ÂÂ*8) ...

Shadowfox
2012-09-08, 12:20
Trust me, I wouldn't leave it like that if any cop talked to me like that.
That's whats wrong with law enforcement these days, bunch of arrogant power hungry assholes who think they themselves are above the law because they enforce it. Well, not all of them are like that, but most of them are.

ExLee
2012-09-08, 23:09
He didn't give them a ticket for speeding just tried to intimidate them (in a stupid way but whatever) so I don't really see what the fuss is about ÂÂ*:?

FluggerNO
2012-09-09, 00:39
He didn't give them a ticket for speeding just tried to intimidate them (in a stupid way but whatever) so I don't really see what the fuss is about Â*:?
It's all about the attitude
:lol:

ExLee
2012-09-09, 19:29
He didn't give them a ticket for speeding just tried to intimidate them (in a stupid way but whatever) so I don't really see what the fuss is about Â*:?

It's called "Law Enforcement" for a reason you know, a certain attitude always comes with it and you have to accept it. I've been stopped by at least 3 of such cops but I didn't care much about their attitude when there's worse stuff at hand, like speeding :D

FluggerNO
2012-09-09, 20:36

It's called "Law Enforcement" for a reason you know, a certain attitude always comes with it and you have to accept it. I've been stopped by at least 3 of such cops but I didn't care much about their attitude when there's worse stuff at hand, like speeding :D

I say no more and rest my case ÂÂ*8)

Burning
2012-09-09, 22:03
Trust me, I wouldn't leave it like that if any cop talked to me like that.
That's whats wrong with law enforcement these days, bunch of arrogant power hungry assholes who think they themselves are above the law because they enforce it. Well, not all of them are like that, but most of them are.

Its America, if you whould make a fuss about it etc you probably end up shot lol..

iNco782
2012-09-09, 23:06
Woah, by the sounds of that cop it was a good job the driver wasn't black #rodneyking (im assuming he wasn't as he had white hands)

GamerTag
2012-09-11, 12:45
Haha, I read that totally wrong. Terrorists* guide to the US

Sonny
2012-09-12, 09:42
inspite of that officer beeing a huge asshole i guess he just wanted to frighten this boys a bit, and this helped imho. i bet they wont go faster than 70 mp/h again, so the officer reached what he wanted.

but his attitude sucks ofc, and ill let him give me his badge no and report him