PDA

View Full Version : OG1 take away myanmaar

orroz
2012-08-31, 23:08
This map is a disaster 15 people left after sharqi - ÂÂ*myanmaar.

Mashtuur is better credidts 80 for a win.i Think people will stay in the server longer

RPGforYOU
2012-09-01, 00:51
I'm also considering replacing Myanmar with Mashtuur.
Or adding Mashtuur to the rotation.

I'm yet not sure if the leaving part is players leaving or they got kicked.
And I assume more likely the last part of that. :)

Eindbaas
2012-09-02, 17:35
I agree on this, as soon as myan comes up everyone leaves. Changing it for Mashtuur seems like a good idea

st0mpy
2012-09-05, 15:54
temporarily changed, all the servers were defaulted to karkand today after the updates so i refreshed OG1 with

x3
sharqi
sharqi
mashtuur
sharqi
sharqi
basra

meaning it now runs 6 sha, 3 mash, 6 sha, 3 bas atm, dk if itll work, and Mick might change it to something else if he feels like it

NOTE: fwiw, two people at different times since I restarted it have said, yay, myanmar has gone, so yeah, i dont think its been very popular, we can drop that one cant we?

bebe
2012-09-05, 16:31
To be honest I miss time when we had Myanmar only on og1 ÂÂ*:? Just few days but.. it was funny

TheIncredible
2012-09-05, 19:14
yeah...i also miss that server and it was the plan to bring back a myanmar only server if we have enough money for one more server...but now we can not even pay for all the servers we have so that might never come true.

st0mpy
2012-09-05, 22:37
Yes myanmar was on there for a while, we do that as a clan, ever since servers arrived its been an OG tradition that we convert one to whatever the new map is for at least a day or two, till the initial shine wears off.

reasons:
-gives clan members direct vip access to the new map
-lets us post the event in gen.disc on the official forum
-raises awareness about OG as a clan
-because we can

RPGforYOU
2012-09-06, 09:47
Yes myanmar was on there for a while, we do that as a clan, ever since servers arrived its been an OG tradition that we convert one to whatever the new map is for at least a day or two, till the initial shine wears off.

reasons:
-gives clan members direct vip access to the new map
-lets us post the event in gen.disc on the official forum
-raises awareness about OG as a clan
-because we can

What stompy says! ;) People like to play new maps when they are out!
So we jump in that demand with an offer! :D

I'll adjust the rotations to the demand I guess.

Thanks for restoring the servers, stompy! :D

salsita01
2012-09-26, 18:50
hi oldguys,want to say thx 4 the OG1 Combat server and the nice guys i met there.
had a screenshot from my mate R4ging (rank1) an myself Salsita01 (rank2) see attachment.
so im very sad that OG1 goes down,but thx a lot 4 the nice time there.

salsita01 (assault)

orroz
2012-09-26, 20:52
maybe it will come back... I hope we can bring it up again if we get more members

RPGforYOU
2012-09-26, 23:23
I hope the same! ;) Was my favourite server. :)

TKaz
2012-09-27, 11:03
The server seems to be just empty for the last one week ÂÂ*:(

komato3
2012-09-28, 18:15
Hello OG guys!

I sent a private message to RPGforYOU yesterday and now I am putting my offer here.
I would like to donate 100 Euros for OG1 (BFP4F Sharqi/Basra) server. Is it possible that my donation will be paid for the rent of this only server, which you were going to close? I would not like to just give a donation to you guys, sorry, but I would like to keep this OG1 server alive, as long as my 100 Euros are OK to keep it alive. Is this possible?

And there's another thing. I have only one option: a WebMoney transfer. Could you arrange it for me to make a transfer via WebMoney to OG1, please?

Thanks a lot,
Cheers
komato3.ru
aka Kinky_Medic/Assault/Recon/etc.

st0mpy
2012-10-02, 05:25
hi komato3, thats a very generous offer, i hope someone has been in touch already that can discuss this with you?

We have had problems with people donating and wanting special treatment in the past, if you wanted more privileges above what is normal admin rights wed give a rank and file member then that might be a problem, also i wanted to suggest something in a meeting about something positive for donators but ive not been around this week again to grab RPG, all that said, yes any donation would go directly to keeping og1 alive.

grab one of us in TS if you havnt already started this moving.

Vercetti
2012-10-02, 18:08
I'm in contact with him :)

st0mpy
2012-10-02, 21:28
sweet :)

TKaz
2012-10-03, 10:24
komato3 thats really generous of you, appreciate it