PDA

View Full Version : T-BANNED 2 GUYS FOR MULTIPLE BASERAPES Edit; forgot to add..

JimDijkstra86NL
2012-08-31, 19:48
hey guys i was on server #7 and banned 2 guys for multiple times ignoring the warnings: Attacking Enemy Base, get on our teamspeak please its on our website
Also both already got kicked/banned from the server several times before so therefore the reason to t-ban them for the time they each gotten for that
i talked to texasrattler and did the usual just made sure he read our baserape rules

playernames: texasrattler
time: 2 days -
reason: ignoring the warnings on yells

playername: malfecia
time: 1 week
reason: ignoring the warnings kicks/t-bans with the request to contact our teamspeak niether did the user tried to contact/add me true battlelog
gave this guy a whole week cuz he just kept on going after warnings ツ*in yell's pyell's kicks and bans

Edit; forgot to add...my bad, texasrattler joined me on TS for a chat i explained the baserape/comunity rules to him and his ban may get removed from metaban if its my call. he read our rules and promised to behave in the future

Sonny
2012-09-01, 02:30
texasrattler was strange when i called me a stupid motherfucker or something like that when i killed him. and i wasnt even with a positive k/d.

sorry for that, but his behaviour was like a bad redneck cliche.

rangermiranda
2012-09-01, 06:18
I am not sure why I was just banned from this server without any warning. テつ*All I did was keep spawning at my home base as all sectors were controlled by the enemy and next thing you know I am banned. テつ*I have spent countless hours on this server and have never had a complaint against me. テつ*My name is rangermiranda and am requesting that the ban be lifted as I did nothing wrong. The ban stated I was attacking the enemy base which makes no sense as we were being base raped.

JimDijkstra86NL
2012-09-01, 10:15
I am not sure why I was just banned from this server without any warning. ツ*All I did was keep spawning at my home base as all sectors were controlled by the enemy and next thing you know I am banned. ツ*I have spent countless hours on this server and have never had a complaint against me. ツ*My name is rangermiranda and am requesting that the ban be lifted as I did nothing wrong. The ban stated I was attacking the enemy base which makes no sense as we were being base raped.

Talked to player showed the baserape and community rules.
Issue solved, Who's next...man love to do the Live-support

Best regards, JimD

@JOMAN_OG the next time the guy is disrespectfull look for me or staff
Explain the situation and history about the guy.
I suggest to ask for a ban for at least 5 days if problems occour again with this user
He had more then enough chance's to improve his behavior by now
hoping the info helps, JimD

Marius_Xerxes
2012-09-01, 11:07
playername: malfecia
reason: ignoring the warnings kicks/t-bans with the request to contact our teamspeak niether did the user tried to contact/add me true battlelog
gave this guy a whole week cuz he just kept on going after warnings ツ*in yell's pyell's kicks and bans

Malfecia is a irl friend of mine and we play using ventrillo together. テつ*He (nor I) are going to download and install a separate voice communication program just to speak with your group about a kick/ban. テつ* Using that as a additional reason to ban someone is ridiculous. テつ*Make your U.S. based server private if you want people to use only your preferred voice communication program while playing on it.

He did baserape though so their is no argument in that regard. テつ*Though what else are you supposed to do when the opponent team goes all snipers and won't even attempt to come out? テつ*Boredom brought about his actions considering the sub par play of the opponent team at the time.

On to myself. テつ*I received a ban today (Marius_Xerxess) for the same thing. テつ*However I never shot anyone who was inside the R.U. redzone. テつ*I did annihilate anyone who came into the street though. テつ*So if that is ban worthy I don't know what else to say. テつ*This is a fps and we as players are supposed to shoot one another and play within the rules DICE gave us. テつ*Getting all butthurt (yes childish to say) cause you are getting stomped in a video game is a little much.

RPGforYOU
2012-09-01, 11:35
He did baserape though so their is no argument in that regard.

So if that is ban worthy I don't know what else to say. ツ*This is a fps and we as players are supposed to shoot one another and play within the rules DICE gave us. ツ*Getting all butthurt (yes childish to say) cause you are getting stomped in a video game is a little much.

You are playing on a PRIVATE server hosted by Old Guys Gaming Community, if you do not like the server or the rules we obtain to keep our servers fun for BOTH sides. Then please move on to other gaming servers, cause its clear you don't enjoy playing on ours. OR you follow our rules and enjoy hundreds of balanced good games on our servers! :)

We are free to provide additional rules for all our players in our servers! And can kick/warn/ban them for breaking those!

Legal information:

http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service

Paragraph of importance:

12. Services Not Controlled By EA

Some products may give you the option of using EA Software on or through a service that is not controlled by EA. ツ*For example, you may be given the option to play EA Software online on servers not owned or controlled by EA. ツ*EA takes no responsibility for your use of EA Software on or through any such service and otherwise has no control over how those services are offered, administered or operated. ツ*Any such use of non-EA controlled services is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms and restrictions by the third party running the service. ツ*

Therefore we don't break any rules of DICE/EA by adding our additional server rules on top of the rules of DICE/EA!

[hr:4f9846a4cf]

Our baserape rules:

http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4630

[hr:4f9846a4cf]

Please adjust your behaviour or adjust your server choice! :)

Marius_Xerxes
2012-09-01, 21:12
I meant private as in password protected so only members who you choose can play, not private as in a server you rent from another company and have admin access over and let anyone from the public play.

I didn't say you were breaking any rules from EA, so posting from the ToS is irrelevant. テつ*

What you ignored is where I said I was also banned but I felt I was following your rules (i.e. not baseraping). テつ*

I don't mind your rules, hence why I played in your rented server quite often. テつ*However you seem to have members of your game club who take admin action against people who upset them (or anyone else who cries to them enough) in a video game. テつ*That is my real complaint. テつ*You have arbitrary rules based on your groups definition of "fun". テつ*Again I know them and accept them while in your server. テつ*However, not everyone in your group chooses to enforce those in a consistent manner.

Malfecia gets banned for running into the R.U. redzone because no one will come out. テつ*Lame and "un fun" for the U.S. players because the R.U. won't come out of the base, but its your rules and its a blatant violation. テつ*Ban deserved.

I get banned for standing in a building at the A flag and shooting a player who was at the cars in the street between the two zones. テつ*That is not a redzone and is not the R.U. base. テつ* Ban deserved? テつ*Technically? Depends who I did it to I guess. テつ*According to your posted picture of Metro shooting anyone in the street is baseraping.

However, on the U.S side, anything past the C flag (the lockers and hallway etc) is also against your rules according tot he posted picture. But I am yet to see anyone get banned for going into those lockers and hallway areas when the C flag is taken.

See the inconsistencies? テつ*Your group doesn't even follow your own rules nor enforce them balanced and consistently. テつ*How am I as a player to know what is acceptable when what is de facto enforced (or not enforced) wildly varies.

Shadowfox
2012-09-01, 22:11
I've personally killed, kicked and banned quite some people that moved past the C flag.

FluggerNO
2012-09-01, 23:29
Ohh... Well.. The list is loooooooooooong.
Dont know how manny players I have kick`d from the server do to that reson baserape.
When players pass or shot into the redzone on C flag I KILL KILL KICK KICK BAN BAN テつ*:lol:
Same goes for the A flag テつ*:wink:

Champ
2012-09-02, 03:16
The reason why RU players dont come out is in 95 % of the time, cause one ore more rateing whore is shooting at everything that moves inside the RU base or towards the A flag. If people could understand that it is infact easier to defend A by keeping in the street BEHIND it towards the Metro, then by base rape, the round would be more fun for everyone !

PsychoEMT
2012-09-03, 04:09
Nature of the beast for Metro servers, especially #7, but #4 as well. テつ*I know it's aggravating but you just gotta deal with it. テつ*People play on those because we keep it respectful and try to make it fun for everyone. テつ*Perhaps we can revisit the idea of having a mod of some sort to warn players where the redzones are.

sharic22
2012-09-05, 20:22
Nature of the beast for Metro servers, especially #7, but #4 as well. ツ*I know it's aggravating but you just gotta deal with it. ツ*People play on those because we keep it respectful and try to make it fun for everyone. ツ*Perhaps we can revisit the idea of having a mod of some sort to warn players where the redzones are.
I had some of my best Metro matches yesterday on your server...the boundary rule makes sense. There are dozens of other servers available where it's a total free for all (fun in their own way, I guess). The boundary made me rethink the objective...Conquest. Once you cap a base, there's nothing left to do except defend...so we decided as a team to fall back and let the game go on a little longer. Never thought a restriction like that would cause so much fun!