PDA

View Full Version : #7 Admin

xXxahrimanxXx
2012-08-28, 08:07
Tonight at around this time on #7, was the admin Psychoemti (or something like that)? If so, then s/he needs some lessons in respect, and a refresher of the OGG rules. I was on RU and we were constantly 3-capped with US shooting into RU base. I noticed the teams were consistently unbalaced, sometimes as high as a 5-soldier difference. Auto-balance would eventually kick in, but it was not very quick. In addition, several RU soldiers were calling for a nuke, and we were voting for a nuke, never getting one. I then asked explicitly if there were any admins. I got a chat reply from Psychoemti to the effect of "Guess." My response was "guess not" and then I moved on. Finally when even the US team was grumbling about a nuke, it happened. And it appeared the admin was ... Psychoemti.

Maybe I missed something, or I am ignorant of some OGG rule, but I find this extremely disrespectful, and not in the spirit of the OGG community.

/rant

PsychoEMT
2012-08-28, 17:22
Yep that was me, I was me I nuked only when I saw evidence of baseraping. As to my smartassed answer to him "Take a guess" yes I said that, it clearly announced my presence on the server, but perhaps he missed that. ÂÂ* Next time I'll refrain from sarcasm and just answer but I was moody and just wanted to play a round or two. ÂÂ*Apologies XXXAHRIMANXXX I'll take your request more seriously in the future.

xXxahrimanxXx
2012-08-29, 06:01
Thank you Psycho, very much appreciated.

And in reading back over my account I have to add what I conveniently omitted last night: I was not the most pleasant fellow in the most chipper mood either, so I can see how a storm was created.

At any rate, hope to see you around and I promise an attempt at a happy face.

Gisse
2012-08-29, 20:19
One nice happy ending story :)

runMFrun
2012-08-31, 18:46
Atleast xXxahrimanxXx can login :)