PDA

View Full Version : texazon perm-banned for disrespect of OG rules in general

JimDijkstra86NL
2012-08-27, 04:06
first off, my sinceer apoligy's to all for the late post.
I was pritty sure i posted it yesterday but somehow didn't got treu.(not the first time i had that)

Anyway, i was on server #4 and TS yesterday with several frequent users, members staff's and a gameleader in the end

We had texazon on the Â*server simply breaking the server rules ágain after the 2 t-bans early'er this/last week.

Apparently this guy duz not care about our community rules when it comes to server rules and respect against players and members

Silverfox immidiatly t-banned this guy for disrepect against admin on the moment when Flugger came on TS

Becuase of the many trouble with this user i immediatly explained the situation and asked the permission to permban the user

Flugger and several members agreed to permaban the user so i did on server #4 server and later flugger did the other servers for me becuase somehow i wasn't able to do it on all severs on a row (C4b4nossi please check whats up with that)

I used his EAGUID for the ban in case he ever decided to change his name on battlelog or origin

1) Player Name = Texazon

2) On which server incident occurred. | server #4

3) The reason why banned. | disrespect for server and community rules several times

4) ** A link to their soldier profile from one of the following BF3stats.com/OG BF3stats/Battlelog ** | Texazon's Battlelog profile (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/Texazon/)

5) Other important information, like for example what kind of cheats in case of cheating, chatlog in case of insulting etc. | I got a temporary document on events and chat log on him. ask in a PM or TS for it if needed.(will probably be ditched after 3 to 6 monts)

6) Your recommended ban length. he got a permban on all servers... not up to me but this is one of just a few that i would also recommend for a ban on p4f if possible so we dont run into trouble again with this user

ps give me your opinion/tips if i missed anthing or need to add/change something, or just anything so i can improve my (posting/forum)skills

Shadowfox
2012-08-27, 06:57
Was Shadowfox who banned him, not Silverfox.
I tbanned him for 60mins, will go into procon now and extend the ban.

Edit: Someone beat me to it. I see Texazon's GUID is permbanned.

FluggerNO
2012-08-27, 08:18
The perm ban was sponsored by Mr Flugger ÂÂ*:D

Texazon
2012-08-30, 20:48
I'm not even sure why do I bother to reply at this topic but just to make it clear. I was kicked outta server for killing some random admin when he was running across the street between RU base and point ' A ' with reason 'baseraping'. Since when 'the street' belongs to RU base? Who ever did that you clearly have some issues or you are just dumb in general. For your info I could not careless about perm ban because I would never play again at any of your servers since like I said many times before you can't even set a clear rules, and I'm sick of all those retarded admins - you know who you are. If you can't stand high profile players as ace or me do the rank limit at all your servers so you may FINALLY get some score. It's nothing new to me that you were always searching for a first opportunity to ban us and I clearly understand that, after all I would be frustrated too if I always end up with 10:40 score. Train some more and you may get on our lvl eventually...

...NOT.

Shadowfox
2012-08-30, 21:34
You just proved our point, a clear lack of maturity and not the kind of player we are looking for to play with us on our servers.
When you get to our level of maturity, or at least be able to have a conversation without insults, you might get the opportunity to be unbanned. But untill then, we're fine at our 'level' and will play without you.

And just to add this informative part to my reply;
Our rules are clear, ignorance is not an excuse.
http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4630

Champ
2012-08-31, 17:31
Is it possible to extend his ban ? like for about 4-6 years, then he prolly be old enough to play the game (it is a 18yo age limit in my country)

Shadowfox
2012-08-31, 17:51
His ban is permanent.